Tom Brady complaining again

faba

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody that was worth their weight would be here for their own trial, at least trying defend themself to the board as to what value they bring this board.

Anyone worth keeping has to have some type of value. Even if it is a negative value.

TX isn't even that anymore. This calls for a mercy killing. To protect himself.

I am all for developing your own schtick and character on the board. We get it-you are deflecting your own mundane existence. But his has no worth any more. When the Jets were down, he at least allowed the mirror to be held up. When the mirror is only there to ridicule though, it is time to break it.

TX is like Bill Parcells now-He must answer to the man in the mirror.

Thor? What are you guys, nuts??? That pansy-a@@? If your going to appoint anyone as an executioner, it's 'gotta be Faba! Now that freakin' guy strikes fear! The silent assasin. Unassuming, quiet....and deadly.

From the about us page

The Moderators are the heart and soul of this site. They are here day in and day out. They have a thankless job. Lucky for us they have been banned everywhere else. So they really have nowhere else to go!

Faba: “Treat people with respect” is his favorite saying. The only people that Faba treats with respect are the members of his legal team. Although he has never been formally convicted he is wanted in several states. The charges range from, well, let’s not get into that here. Let’s just say that if you find yourself in his trunk, you are not the first and probably won’t be the last.

Faba often sells tickets to Jets games. Sit next to him at your own risk. Seriously we can not stress that enough.

Anybody that was worth their weight would be here for their own trial, at least trying defend themself to the board as to what value they bring this board.

Anyone worth keeping has to have some type of value. Even if it is a negative value.

TX isn't even that anymore. This calls for a mercy killing. To protect himself.

I am all for developing your own schtick and character on the board. We get it-you are deflecting your own mundane existence. But his has no worth any more. When the Jets were down, he at least allowed the mirror to be held up. When the mirror is only there to ridicule though, it is time to break it.

TX is like Bill Parcells now-He must answer to the man in the mirror.

I have only one issue with what you just posted. "Anyone worth their own weight would be here for their own trial..." Whaaa??? So people here can say he's groveling? Eff that. It's a pride thing. Anyone worth their weight has some. As a fan of a rival team you all hate very, very much, I think most of the trolls here withstand a lot. True, we signed up for this. There must be something wrong with us all of us. Honestly, I get why some of you are pissed off at him...but you want him to beg before he's executed? Really?

I have only one issue with what you just posted. "Anyone worth their own weight would be here for their own trial..." Whaaa??? So people here can say he's groveling? Eff that. It's a pride thing. Anyone worth their weight has some. As a fan of a rival team you all hate very, very much, I think most of the trolls here withstand a lot. True, we signed up for this. There must be something wrong with us too. Honestly, I get why some of you are pissed off at him...but you want him to beg before he's executed? Really?

he hasn't BEEN banned yet Tee-I kinda think this is a one last warning shot across the bow...be smart Mike

I have only one issue with what you just posted. "Anyone worth their own weight would be here for their own trial..." Whaaa??? So people here can say he's groveling? Eff that. It's a pride thing. Anyone worth their weight has some. As a fan of a rival team you all hate very, very much, I think most of the trolls here withstand a lot. True, we signed up for this. There must be something wrong with us all of us. Honestly, I get why some of you are pissed off at him...but you want him to beg before he's executed? Really?

rc_fruitface.jpg

I have only one issue with what you just posted. "Anyone worth their own weight would be here for their own trial..." Whaaa??? So people here can say he's groveling? Eff that. It's a pride thing. Anyone worth their weight has some. As a fan of a rival team you all hate very, very much, I think most of the trolls here withstand a lot. True, we signed up for this. There must be something wrong with us too. Honestly, I get why some of you are pissed off at him...but you want him to beg before he's executed? Really?

Garb, all I ask is that he be consistent.

When the jets sucked (yes, I know), TX at least gave glimpses that he could give credit where credit was due. It looked like he could be objective, given the simple need for the Jets to demonstrate at least being on par with the Pats.

Well, at this point in the season, regardless of the ridiculous things TX says here, the Jets are at least on par with the Pats.

And you know what, TX has not the decency to even acknowledge that. And it is not like we need him to do that in order to justify this team.

PatsFan TX when the Jets were bad was a barometer. PatsFan TX when the jets are good is a caricature of himself. You know how "the Fly" mutated itself when it went through the machine? TX has mutated and he needs us to take care of himself.

http://webspace.webring.com/people/nu/um_8875/hess_kraft.html

Werent you a member of that circle jerk group Jets haters that hated on the Jets before the Pats had any success? :lol:

When the jets sucked (yes, I know), TX at least gave glimpses that he could give credit where credit was due. It looked like he could be objective, given the simple need for the Jets to demonstrate at least being on par with the Pats.

Well, at this point in the season, regardless of the ridiculous things TX says here, the Jets are at least on par with the Pats.

And you know what, TX has not the decency to even acknowledge that. And it is not like we need him to do that in order to justify this team.

PatsFan TX when the Jets were bad was a barometer. PatsFan TX when the jets are good is a caricature of himself. You know how "the Fly" mutated itself when it went through the machine? TX has mutated and he needs us to take care of himself.

+1

Well said.

And you know what, TX has not the decency to even acknowledge that. And it is not like we need him to do that in order to justify this team. PatsFan TX when the Jets were bad was a barometer. PatsFan TX when the jets are good is a caricature of himself. You know how "the Fly" mutated itself when it went through the machine? TX has mutated and he needs us to take care of himself.

I think, maybe, Jets fans have changed too? I mean, how could you not? Trust me, I know. I've been a Pats fan since I was twelve. Sh*t, I sat through games with Hugh Millen at QB. It took a while to just enjoy what I was witnessing instead of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Actually - I take that back. This years team scares the sh*t out of me. I will never have a concern about the offense. But you just have to know that having the second worst pass defense in the league will bite you in the a@@ eventually. That's why I think, deep down, some of you fear that these last minute heroics by the Jets will come back and bite them in the a@@. I think this is what long-time fans do. The one's that have an emotional investment in it. - which if you think about it....is kind of messed up. :)

I guess I just don't understand why some of you need validation. I see the same thing at Patsfans.com. Unless pundits are glowing about you, you're getting no respect. Who cares, just keep winning. Well, strike that, I hope you don't ;)

I get it...TX needs to water it down a bit. He should shadow me on the board. I'm the queen of bullsh*t. ;)

Kidding...mostly.

Brady: Colts tried to illegally simulate snap count

Recommend Comment(14) Email Print Facebook RSS

Nov 22, 2010

By Danny Picard

CSNNE.com

Tom Brady was quite upset at the end of Sunday's 31-28 win over the Indianapolis Colts, but at the time it was unclear as to why he was so mad.

Turns out, Brady was mad at the fact that the Colts' defensive line was simulating the snap count in an attempt to get the Patriots' offensive line to jump early, causing a penalty, and essentially stopping the clock.

The Pats never jumped, and ran the clock out with a kneel, but Brady said on his weekly WEEI Radio appearance Monday that he was just trying to "create some awareness" for the referees at the time.

"Well the defensive line, they can't simulate a snap count, at the end of the game, you know, when you're kneeling on the ball," said Brady. "And really, the only thing that could have stopped us was an offensive penalty to stop the clock. So, you know, I'm in the middle of my snap count, and the defensive tackle is going, 'Hut, hut' to try to get us to jump offsides. To me, the only thing that the ref should be listening for is that."

THERE'S NO CRYING in FOOTBALL

http://webspace.webring.com/people/nu/um_8875/hess_kraft.html

Werent you a member of that circle jerk group Jets haters that hated on the Jets before the Pats had any success? :lol:

That place was fun.....it was all about smack and almost zero about football. That's how I got to know BobtheJetsfan and Pancake.

Speaking of smack....you really ought to rethink the JetBoSox banning. That stuff was comedy gold.

I think, maybe, Jets fans have changed too? I mean, how could you not? Trust me, I know. I've been a Pats fan since I was twelve. Sh*t, I sat through games with Hugh Millen at QB. It took a while to just enjoy what I was witnessing instead of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Actually - I take that back. This years team scares the sh*t out of me. I will never have a concern about the offense. But you just have to know that having the second worst pass defense in the league will bite you in the a@@ eventually. That's why I think, deep down, some of you fear that these last minute heroics by the Jets will come back and bite them in the a@@. I think this is what long-time fans do. The one's that have an emotional investment in it. - which if you think about it....is kind of messed up. :)

I guess I just don't understand why some of you need validation. I see the same thing at Patsfans.com. Unless pundits are glowing about you, you're getting no respect. Who cares, just keep winning. Well, strike that, I hope you don't ;)

I get it...TX needs to water it down a bit. He should shadow me on the board. I'm the queen of bullsh*t. ;)

Kidding...mostly.

We don't need the validation-We just need him to stop being an idiot. The Jets have flaws. The Patriots have flaws.

For TX to continually dismiss the Pat flaws while pointing out the Jet flaws is ok until it becomes a one way street and broken record.

Idiots are fine. Continual idiots for the sake of being an idiot need the help they are seeking.

Man some of you pussies need to grow thicker skin. So TX insults the Jets...who gives a ****? He's right, the Jets suck. Jets fans should know that better than anyone. How does it affect your life or the game? Get over it...he a dude on the internet trying to get a rise out of people. He's good at it because there are so many dumb ****s that actually take the bait. I like having TX around. If you dont fall for the traps and keep it about Football, he's good to have around. I wont lie, I get a kick out him baiting people because it amazes me that his shtick still works but I blame those that fall more than I do him.

And how could anyone want him banned when we are close to playing the Pats again...I want him around for that...win our lose it will be message board epicness.

Man some of you pussies need to grow thicker skin. So TX insults the Jets...who gives a ****? He's right, the Jets suck. Jets fans should know that better than anyone. How does it affect your life or the game? Get over it...he a dude on the internet trying to get a rise out of people. He's good at it because there are so many dumb ****s that actually take the bait. I like having TX around. If you dont fall for the traps and keep it about Football, he's good to have around. I wont lie, I get a kick out him baiting people because it amazes me that his shtick still works but I blame those that fall more than I do him.

And how could anyone want him banned when we are close to playing the Pats again...I want him around for that...win our lose it will be message board epicness.

So TX got banned, I see.

You shouldn't let something like this get to you. In other words, you should have thicker skin.

LOL, you selfish bastard. I (personally) like having TX around too. But it weakens the board when he trolls countless threads with the same sh*t and that's all anyone is talking about. So, human kind has failed us JiF, not TX. Why God, Oh Dear Lord. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

We all are not the epic genius that is Jif, I guess ;)

You mean it is schtick?

Ban that piece of sh*t already!

Who TX? Please... he's actually more tolerable than Gato, who you applaud endlessly. The only problem with TX is that you goons swallow every worm he puts on the hook.

He's a good guy, you just can't take his troll nonsense seriously... besides, he's not even that good at it.

Kidding...mostly.

FWIW - I've never seen TX disrespect the entire board like you have.

You gave rep to "Jetsfansuck" when he insulted the entire board, literally saying that JN sucks its the worst message board on the internet and that everyone that posts here is an absolute moron that knows nothing about Football. Essentially by repping a post like that, you agree that JN sucks, its the worst message board on the internet and everyone here is a moron.

TX didnt rep that post nor have I ever seen him say or agree with something that disrespectful.

Who TX? Please... he's actually more tolerable than Gato, who you applaud endlessly. The only problem with TX is that you goons swallow every worm he puts on the hook.

He's a good guy, you just can't take his troll nonsense seriously... besides, he's not even that good at it.

I applaud Gato endlessly? :rl:

Maybe you should ask him what he thinks of that.

I swallow nothing, I don't take him seriously, and after this I don't take you seriously either.

Everything he posts is troll nonsense, neither of you are very good at it.

FWIW - I've never seen TX disrespect the entire board like you have.

You gave rep to "Jetsfansuck" when he insulted the entire board, literally saying that JN sucks its the worst message board on the internet and that everyone that posts here is an absolute moron that knows nothing about Football. Essentially by repping a post like that, you agree that JN sucks, its the worst message board on the internet and everyone here is a moron.

TX didnt rep that post nor have I ever seen him say or agree with something that disrespectful.

I totally agree with this, 10 tx's are not as bad as 1 garbage post!

Garb can at least throw a curveball.

That serves as decent adversary where you say "aw, I did not see that coming". It keeps you on your toes.

TX is just lazy now. As I said earlier, a caricature of the old TX.

Well she has show the world the right way of doing everything. :rolleyes:

So TX got banned, I see.

You shouldn't let something like this get to you. In other words, you should have thicker skin.

Good point.

LOL, you selfish bastard. I (personally) like having TX around too. But it weakens the board when he trolls countless threads with the same sh*t and that's all anyone is talking about. So, human kind has failed us JiF, not TX. Why God, Oh Dear Lord. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I'm very selfish. However, if it bothers so many people than let the masses decide...but I like TX and would hope to see him around. If we finish this season in 1st place, is there anyone else that you would rather have around to rub it in their face?

We all are not the epic genius that is Jif, I guess ;)

You mean it is schtick?

Clearly not everyone is JiF. I'm one of a kind.

And I know you were hoping that I'd feel totally embarrassed by pointing out a spelling error, but I'm pretty sure the word can be spelled either way. But I'm a bad speller...so...

Yes, I was hoping the Jets would win and Tx would just go bat shiit crazy like he did at JI after the Giants beat the Pats in the superbowl. Then in the middle of his crazy drunk of defeat fest lay him to waste with an epic banning. Banning him now is a waste.

I'm very selfish. However, if it bothers so many people than let the masses decide...but I like TX and would hope to see him around. If we finish this season in 1st place, is there anyone else that you would rather have around to rub it in their face?

Love has blinded you...

Do you really think he would even give that satisfaction?

Archived