Singletary just fired...

THE ILK

The 49ers informed coach Mike Singletary he was fired shortly after the team returned from St. Louis, a team source with tie to his family has told The Chronicle.

Niners president Jed York hinted this move was coming but said after the game he didn't want to make an "emotional decision" after a loss.

More to come ... http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?entry_id=79799#ixzz19HmpM6h2

How many openings will there be this year? 49ers, Dolphins, Bengals, Browns, Texans, Broncos, Panthers? Don't tell me one of those teams is going to swoop in and steal Brian Schottenheimer from us...PLEASE GOD TELL ME ONE OF THOSE TEAMS WON'T STEAL BRIAN SCHOTTENHEIMER FROM US!!!!!!!

How many openings will there be this year? 49ers, Dolphins, Bengals, Browns, Texans, Broncos, Panthers? Don't tell me one of those teams is going to swoop in and steal Brian Schottenheimer from us...PLEASE GOD TELL ME ONE OF THOSE TEAMS WON'T STEAL BRIAN SCHOTTENHEIMER FROM US!!!!!!!

Giants and Titans

We don't need Jets players going out on to the field with images of Singletary's chones on their minds, the guy is a perv.

Singletary is a God-fearing deeply Christian man who will not work for a filthy sinner and disgusting foot pervert like Rex Ryan.

No, No!!! Especially if he went to the Dolphins where we would have to face his complex offense twice a year!

No, No!!! Especially if he went to the Dolphins where we would have to face his complex offense twice a year!

It would be AWFUL to face an intricate, motion-packed offense that regularly takes up the full playclock to simply get the play(usually a run up the gut, especially on 1st down) into the QB's headset 2 times every season.

Terrible coach talk about a team with talent that cant seem to win in the worst division in the NFL. Not to mention the 2 decent QB's they let go and kept Smith QB's who had a damn good chance to develop into something

Not to mention the idiotic interviews with the media and ridiculous press conferences

Archived