How does everyone not understand what is happening!

ptgrd7

The pics of Rex's wife are the most photo shopped pictures I have ever seen. Look at the one where the body is dark and its just her face placed there. This is unreal people are all crazy calling for Rex's head. It is just some stupid cheap media outlet not even naming their sources and having fun at the expense of fans. Her toe nail color is even different in the pics. I know that kind of weird that I noticed that but I saw another comment about that. Lets just remember we are 10-5 in the playoffs and primed to do some damage if we bring our A- GAME, yes this all happened at a bad time but no way are these pictures real.

The pics of Rex's wife are the most photo shopped pictures I have ever seen. Look at the one where the body is dark and its just her face placed there. This is unreal people are all crazy calling for Rex's head. It is just some stupid cheap media outlet not even naming their sources and having fun at the expense of fans. Her toe nail color is even different in the pics. I know that kind of weird that I noticed that but I saw another comment about that. Lets just remember we are 10-5 in the playoffs and primed to do some damage if we bring our A- GAME, yes this all happened at a bad time but no way are these pictures real.

rex didn't deny anything when asked today about them

I noticed that too, in 1 photo she had red nails and in the other she had a french manicure all while wearing the same clothes. Either she really loves that outfit or somebody did the ol' photoshop job.

This is what people are talking about if you haven't seen it Max, personally, I think it's bogus photoshopped crap.

The Latest Rex story

Thanks.

Do you think it is photoshopped really? That usually comes with a big denial. I hope it is but honestly screw it either way. They play the games on the field. (But we will make fun it regardless).

I noticed that too, in 1 photo she had red nails and in the other she had a french manicure all while wearing the same clothes. Either she really loves that outfit or somebody did the ol' photoshop job.

People wear the same outfit more than once. Is it too far-fetched to think the wife of a Jets coach would wear the same green top more than once? Rex was a Ravens coach so she's wearing Ravens purple and probably wore it on more than one occasion. I'll also bet Rex has worn his striped green tie more than once, with that same suit and shirt.

They don't look like they were taken at the same time; just that they were taken in the same car. The only thing that suggests they were even taken on the same day is the silly editorialized commentary from the website.

It wouldn't only be a lot of effort to go through to photoshop her head onto the same exact outfit in the same exact car with the same interior. It would also be a pretty good photoshop job to also photoshop in the same exact wristwatch. Plus there are other pictures of her with the same exact French manicure (standing next to Rex) so it is a nail style/color she sometimes wears:

1293718152rex_wife_freak.jpg

Next, look at her eyes. It would be some really well thought-out photoshop job to not only find a picture of her head that fits that fake body, find the same car with the same interior and put the same exact sweater and jeans on someone of a similar body type, plus of course the same wristwatch, but also to have the presence of mind to photoshop in a head picture that was taken in a darkened room. Notice the red-eye reflection in her face and how dark it is outside.

The only part that leaves it in doubt is the way her hair disappears into a straight, vertical black line on the left side. It's at night inside a car so there will be harsh shadows from the flash, but I don't know what that shadow that might be of behind the black guy's head but in front of her hair, yet wouldn't also cast a shadow on the seat belt. So I'm not saying there isn't a chance there was photoshopping going on, but the reality is there's likely an explanation for the shadow that isn't apparent, and it's probably her in all the pictures. They have a foot fetish thing, they posted pictures and videos of her online, and they posted a personal profile on a swinger website. Outside of Jets fans desiring that the Ryans are being framed somehow, it really that far-fetched that they would have met up with someone else on that site, that it would be photographed, and that said photographs would also have made their way online just like their other pictures and videos?

That being said, in response to the OP, I haven't read people all crazy calling for Rex's head because of any of this, so I don't know where that comes from. If it was Rex in the pictures wearing a (XXXXL) garter belt with some other woman's soiled panties on his head THEN you'd be reading that he probably has to go because you just can't have a HC who wears dookie-panties on his head and takes pictures of it. But that isn't what's pictured here.

My observation is that people find it interesting because he's a public figure - and a bit of a loudmouth attention whore at that - with humiliating stuff now made public and really doing a number on his famous bravado. But other than being the equivalent of rubbernecking out of fascinating curiosity, and a couple - ok, a lot - of cheap jokes and comments being made at the Ryans' expense, no one really gives a crap what the guy and his wife do to get off.

People wear the same outfit more than once. Is it too far-fetched to think the wife of a Jets coach would wear the same green top more than once? Rex was a Ravens coach so she's wearing Ravens purple and probably wore it on more than one occasion. I'll also bet Rex has worn his striped green tie more than once, with that same suit and shirt.

They don't look like they were taken at the same time; just that they were taken in the same car. The only thing that suggests they were even taken on the same day is the silly editorialized commentary from the website.

It wouldn't only be a lot of effort to go through to photoshop her head onto the same exact outfit in the same exact car with the same interior. It would also be a pretty good photoshop job to also photoshop in the same exact wristwatch. Plus there are other pictures of her with the same exact French manicure (standing next to Rex) so it is a nail style/color she sometimes wears:

Next, look at her eyes. It would be some really well thought-out photoshop job to not only find a picture of her head that fits that fake body, find the same car with the same interior and put the same exact sweater and jeans on someone of a similar body type, plus of course the same wristwatch, but also to have the presence of mind to photoshop in a head picture that was taken in a darkened room. Notice the red-eye reflection in her face and how dark it is outside.

The only part that leaves it in doubt is the way her hair disappears into a straight, vertical black line on the left side. It's at night inside a car so there will be harsh shadows from the flash, but I don't know what that shadow that might be of behind the black guy's head but in front of her hair, yet wouldn't also cast a shadow on the seat belt. So I'm not saying there isn't a chance there was photoshopping going on, but the reality is there's likely an explanation for the shadow that isn't apparent, and it's probably her in all the pictures. They have a foot fetish thing, they posted pictures and videos of her online, and they posted a personal profile on a swinger website. Outside of Jets fans desiring that the Ryans are being framed somehow, it really that far-fetched that they would have met up with someone else on that site, that it would be photographed, and that said photographs would also have made their way online just like their other pictures and videos?

That being said, in response to the OP, I haven't read people all crazy calling for Rex's head because of any of this, so I don't know where that comes from. If it was Rex in the pictures wearing a (XXXXL) garter belt with some other woman's soiled panties on his head THEN you'd be reading that he probably has to go because you just can't have a HC who wears dookie-panties on his head and takes pictures of it. But that isn't what's pictured here.

My observation is that people find it interesting because he's a public figure - and a bit of a loudmouth attention whore at that - with humiliating stuff now made public and really doing a number on his famous bravado. But other than being the equivalent of rubbernecking out of fascinating curiosity, and a couple - ok, a lot - of cheap jokes and comments being made at the Ryans' expense, no one really gives a crap what the guy and his wife do to get off.

I think people do give a crap. This is the kind of story that gains momentum the longer it's out there and as more pics become available. Eventually it will reach a tipping point and Rex may have to go

CSI: Sperm!

What I don't understand is why anyone cares that these two are kinky sex freaks. I can appreiciate their creative energy is all I'm saying.

I couldn't care less if they are into beastiality and they are both bi

what bothers me is it is on ESPN's NFL page (along with an alosi article) and my team is basically a joke

Heat? Rex and his wife isn't even a topic of discussion at my Bengals board.

Why would it be a hot topic in Cincinnati? You guys have way more issues than a head coach and his wife posting on foot fetish and swinger web sites. What the hell was Rex thinking when he did this?

it's not photoshopped (too many similarities in all the pictures and the video).....and it sucks that its the jets head coach who has to embarrassed like this. i mean how ******* stupid can you be?

WHO CARES??? as long as no pictures surface of him in drag!!

Definitely not photoshopped.

Obviously.

Try looking at them wearing a nice thick set of Jets blindfolding glasses.

Still not seeing it?

Here have a huge helping of denial, oh and don't forget to wash it down with a tall glass of gang green koolaid.

That ought of do it.

Obviously.

Try looking at them wearing a nice thick set of Jets blindfolding glasses.

Still not seeing it?

Here have a huge helping of denial, oh and don't forget to wash it down with a tall glass of gang green koolaid.

That ought of do it.

UR NOT. A REAL FAN GO ROUTE FOR THE FAGTRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICS ARE OBV FAKE DUH. JETZ JETZ JETZ

WHO CARES??? as long as no pictures surface of him in drag!!

if the team wins it's not as big of a big deal. but if they lose, with all this talent, it's going to be a talking point. rex has brought alot of unneeded attention to this team and now that he has the spotlight aimed at the team he is bringing alot of potential distraction with this crap. there is good attention and there is negative attention. people like kim kardashian can prosper with negative attention becaus eit's th eonly way they could get famous anyway. an nfl football team doesn't need this type of attention. i realize the jets have been an afterthought for so long that it appeared that any type of attention was better than none. but now instead of being the joke of the league because we suck....we are the joke of the league because our head coach doesn't know when to shut the **** up and has now been exposed as a pervert who likes to film his wife giving footjobs to homeless dudes. and his defense (which is supposed to be his bread and butter) has to be shown fundamentals and retaught the base packages 17 weeks into the season in year 2. i liked rex at first but if thi steam plays like crap in th eplay-offs i wouldn't be too upset if his circus is sent packing.

one of two things will happen - ryan will not be fired and Johnson & co will stick by their man - no strings attached. This is less likely particularly if there is more crap to come out. The drips and drabs have got to stop - don't care if it's right or wrong, personal or not personal, moral or immoral, stupid or not stupid,i don't care or i do care - bottom line it's an image to the public that johnson has to worry about. If there is more cr#p to come out it's bye bye after the season or the ryans have to come clean and apologize ( whether you think it is right or wrong) and hope it dies a pretty fast death.

one of two things will happen - ryan will not be fired and Johnson & co will stick by their man - no strings attached. This is less likely particularly if there is more crap to come out. The drips and drabs have got to stop - don't care if it's right or wrong, personal or not personal, moral or immoral, stupid or not stupid,i don't care or i do care - bottom line it's an image to the public that johnson has to worry about. If there is more cr#p to come out it's bye bye after the season or the ryans have to come clean and apologize ( whether you think it is right or wrong) and hope it dies a pretty fast death.

Well said.

Archived