What will be Mike Francesca's take on things?

MangoJet

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike is RIPPING on Rex

Caller: "Rex is a good coach, he made the playoffs twice"

Mike: "Lets be honest.... They got a gift last year"

Then he ripped on Rex saying that no other coaches talk like he does to the media.... Paul Bryant never did it.....

Caller says "Rex is just being himself... Why does he have to be Paul Bryant?"

GREAT POINT

Mike is also in LOVE with Coughlin....

Mike is RIPPING on Rex

Caller: "Rex is a good coach, he made the playoffs twice"

Mike: "Lets be honest.... They got a gift last year"

Then he ripped on Rex saying that no other coaches talk like he does to the media.... Paul Bryant never did it.....

Caller says "Rex is just being himself... Why does he have to be Paul Bryant?"

GREAT POINT

Mike is also in LOVE with Coughlin....

Mike is old school and seems like a pretty conservative dude so I can uderstand Rex being someone that irks him. He is also smart and knows that since the Jets boycott his show, irking their fanbase is a great marketing tool that NEVER fails. Kind of like Max and the Bills ticket winner.

Francesa has made millions off of his gig so he is doing something right. Seems to be a family oriented guy and all as well. Biggest fault is he is pompous and refuses to admit when he is wrong. For the most part he is a ok listen IMO.

Mike is old school and seems like a pretty conservative dude so I can uderstand Rex being someone that irks him. He is also smart and knows that since the Jets boycott his show, irking their fanbase is a great marketing tool that NEVER fails. Kind of like Max and the Bills ticket winner.

Francesa has made millions off of his gig so he is doing something right. Seems to be a family oriented guy and all as well. Biggest fault is he is pompous and refuses to admit when he is wrong. For the most part he is a ok listen IMO.

People don't go out of their way to call in to a radio station and say, "Wow, you are so right. I agree! Rainbows are way cooler than unicorns, but if I could have both - then it would be like swimming in turkey gravy!"

People call thinking they will say, "Mike you are a fat ******* retard."

But then they call, and sound more like, "bubbblubbubhba dderr ack errr you adada err ack bbluabbaaa duhhh eh..."

Its bad enough that idiot makes all those who call in eat his dick, but then they sound like a bunch of stuttering moron ginzos to boot. Exactly why he takes a giant dump on Jets fans daily and gets paid to.

The only reason we have had big stories in the media is not because we are "outrageous" as Francesa says, but because the media WANTS us to be. Case in point... cheeseburgers. Who cares? Case in point.. Braylon.. how many DUI stories were NEVER DISCUSSED by the major media outlets this year??? Only Braylon. Not excusing him but there are plenty of other stories and the media is desperate to find dirt on the Jets.

What's Ironic is that Fatsessa is just a radio personality taking lil jabs at the Jets and look at the outrage from all of you guys. :rl: WHO CARES? he's not an opponent or somebody you should even care about when it comes to his opinion. Don't listen to him if you dont like what he says. he does this for the sole purpose to generate phone calls. (dumbass Matt for example) so he is only doing his job.

What's Ironic is that Fatsessa is just a radio personality taking lil jabs at the Jets and look at the outrage from all of you guys. :rl: WHO CARES? he's not an opponent or somebody you should even care about when it comes to his opinion. Don't listen to him if you dont like what he says. he does this for the sole purpose to generate phone calls. (dumbass Matt for example) so he is only doing his job.

You are a pathetic human. I feel sorry for your mother and your children(god forbid you have any)

:cheergal:

I was hoping you'd ice it for me

Just a quick recap on Matt. I pick on him for calling in to Francessa, and he replies with mother, children and wife jokes (very witty! I am not surprised at all) I can assure you I am having a lot of fun getting under your skin ''Matt from Westchester'' the Prestigious Matt from westchester that is.

Just a quick recap on Matt. I pick on him for calling in to Francessa, and he replies with mother, children and wife jokes (very witty! I am not surprised at all) I can assure you I am having a lot of fun getting under your skin ''Matt from Westchester'' the Prestigious Matt from westchester that is.

Aww...u mad?

Aww...u mad?

Mad? I am laughing at you. I thought you wanted to ignore me? you said it in this thread. looks like you just can't control yourself. I picture you banging your fist in your crib with a diaper and bonnet on your head while watching Francessa on YES. from westchester of course.

You're right. We need more Shmooze

The Shmooze is an old pro. Tierney is just eck. He screams, he makes half-assed statements, then when he's pushed on them he starts screaming (louder) that it's his opinion and opinions can't be wrong. In sum, it's like a message board poster sitting behind a giant megaphone.

The Shmooze is an old pro. Tierney is just eck. He screams, he makes half-assed statements, then when he's pushed on them he starts screaming (louder) that it's his opinion and opinions can't be wrong. In sum, it's like a message board poster sitting behind a giant megaphone.

That is sports radio. Its fascinating.

I love Loudmouths and WheelHouse is great too. SNY is awesome. Jets and Mets

Yeah I hated Tierney on ESPN but have become a fan since seeing him on Wheel House. Mark Malucious or whatever his name is has come a long way as well since Francesa and Dog used to belittle him as their producer. One thing about Mike, all his guys seemed to have landed jobs in the biz. I wouldn't be suprised if Mike took care of them.

Yeah I hated Tierney on ESPN but have become a fan since seeing him on Wheel House. Mark Malucious or whatever his name is has come a long way as well since Francesa and Dog used to belittle him as their producer. One thing about Mike, all his guys seemed to have landed jobs in the biz. I wouldn't be suprised if Mike took care of them.

Malusis is a smarmy jack a$$....cant stand him. Him and Kim Jones are awful

Malusis is a smarmy jack a$$....cant stand him. Him and Kim Jones are awful

Really? I dug them during the holidays driving between malls....maybe it was all the traffic.

I even like when Kim and Sid are teamed up. Malusis is still green as a host but he will be good. Has a bit of the Francesa attitude though.

Really? I dug them during the holidays driving between malls....maybe it was all the traffic.

I even like when Kim and Sid are teamed up. Malusis is still green as a host but he will be good. Has a bit of the Francesa attitude though.

He's trying to copy Francesa imo.

Joe & Evan are #1. Schmooze is #2. I have grown less tolerant in recent years and can no longer stand Mike, Malussis, anyone on ESPN especially the guy who constantly talks about himself, Boomer and Carton, Tony Paige (I like him but the boxing talk.. blahhh), I also dislike the girl on WFAN, and the fan phenom

I gotta agree with Matt on Malusis. He is way too smug for someone so uninteresting. I love Kim Jones, though. I think she does a great job. Unfortunately, she gets paired with the station's dead-air trash like Malusis and Adam the Bull. Also, re: Malusis, his tag-line of "If you can't play it, talk it" is just so off-putting, not only because of its obvious disregard for grammar, but also because it sounds condescending. He sucks.

Archived