What Worries Me Most About This Game

SoFlaJets

and I've been saying it since Sunday is the refs and the league protecting their Golden Boy money maker. I just heard it mentioned on Mike and Mike too by Dilfer and Golic. "Say it's 4th and 18 and the Jets slap a helmet and lose the game because of a ticky tacky penalty on Manning." Is there any way to know which zebra team will be out there Saturday night? I pray to God it isn't the same guys who did last years' Jets Colts playoff game-Walt Coleman...So yea what worries me most about this game is the officials taking the game away from us.

I am more concerned with getting down early say 10-0 or so.. I think it is crucial for the Jets to weather the storm early and let Sanchez get acclimated. The last thing I want to see is Mark forcing throws

that's another thing Dilfer was saying: don't put Sanchez in 3rd and longs all day-let him throw the ball on 1st and second downs. I also would like NOT to see Brad Smith brought in every other series for a 2 yard run that takes Sanchez (just like it did with Henne) out of his rhythm

that's another thing Dilfer was saying: don't put Sanchez in 3rd and longs all day-let him throw the ball on 1st and second downs. I also would like NOT to see Brad Smith brought in every other series for a 2 yard run that takes Sanchez (just like it did with Henne) out of his rhythm

The Jets have to attack from the start. and play aggressive on offense like they did in Pitt and Chicago. if they run the ball up the middle on 1sy and 2nd down its gonna be a long day.

I am concerned about our defense's inability to stop the passing game when they can't get pressure on the QB. Manning will have time to throw, can we cover the receivers?

This in a nutshell. The Bears gave Cutler all day long to throw with a mediocre O-line. Manning will tear us apart unless the D gets their heads out of their asses and pressure the crap out of him. the fact that Collie and Clark are not there may bode well for us.

The biggest thing is obviously Manning. Forte beat us up in Chicago...Addai is back, who beat us up last year in the first half a bit.

We just have to hope we can throw Manning off of his game a bit- Sanchez will probably be up and down.

and I've been saying it since Sunday is the refs and the league protecting their Golden Boy money maker. I just heard it mentioned on Mike and Mike too by Dilfer and Golic. "Say it's 4th and 18 and the Jets slap a helmet and lose the game because of a ticky tacky penalty on Manning." Is there any way to know which zebra team will be out there Saturday night? I pray to God it isn't the same guys who did last years' Jets Colts playoff game-Walt Coleman...So yea what worries me most about this game is the officials taking the game away from us.

What worries me is our offense reverting to putrid, and our defense giving up 30+ points again.

If we are "in" the game at the end, which I fully expect, then I'll worry about officiating.

But first, the Jets have to not beat themselves.

I hope its not that a$$hole crew who did a few of our games this years including the Ravens game they are absolutely horrible. I hope it Hoculi's crew they seem to let teams play it out.

This has got to be the single dumbest ******* thing ever written in the English language.

SFJ is probably the nicest guy on this site. Maybe you could try to disagree with him without being a dick.

Archived