Hey

BP

Who cares who said what. or what this guy thinks... or that the Jets are not being showered with accolades by the entire world and being given the red carpet treatment.

The most important thing right now is who's gonna start the game thread tonight. :yes:

Do we go with the feisty youngster War ensemble?

Or the rambunctious new comer Green ranger? (we blew out the Bills last week when he started it)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is simple. Green Ranger won the game last week. He gets it. But a mod should check to make sure he will be around tonight.

Otherwise the choice is clear. M A X -- MAX MAX MAX.

I'll delete yours and start it myself..lol.. Last time I started a game thread was the Raiders game at the end of the season in 2006 that put the Jets in the playoffs. what happened the last time you started a game thread?

I'll delete yours and start it myself..lol.. Last time I started a game thread was the Raiders game at the end of the season in 2006 that put the Jets in the playoffs. what happened the last time you started a game thread?

I built a website that got over 13 million hits this month. So far today you are just about 3/4 of the way towards your goal of not crapping in your own pants.

What were you saying again?

:D

Anyone but Max gets it. If Green Ranger wants it, go for it. He won last week. However, I'm all rested after last week's bye and ready to take this team all the way so I'll be online.

I was leaning toward GreenRanger for his clutchness last week. Without him, where would be? But this is a good point.

I'm at a loss.

I built a website that got over 13 million hits this month. So far today you are just about 3/4 of the way towards your goal of not crapping in your own pants.

What were you saying again?

:D

:rl:

You douche!

At least im not a Rex hater the night before the playoff game.

You are clueless, always.

Show me where I ever said I hate Rex. :blink:

OK children, no fighting in my very important thread on the eve of a very important playoff game. we're all Jets fans right now. lets fight later, ok? :lol:

Archived