Jets Fan Dies During Celebration

Alk

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-York-Jets-fan-dies-during-celebration-011611

Sad story but damn, what a way to go. My favorite part was where the officer said he believes that the fan had been drinking. Hmmm...sledding down a driveway in the middle of the night into oncoming traffic. Ya think?

YEA, SAD. HE SHOULD HAVE JUST BURNED A COP CAR LIKE THE CHOWDS DO WHEN THEY WIN.

http://msn.foxsports...ebration-011611

Sad story but damn, what a way to go. My favorite part was where the officer said he believes that the fan had been drinking. Hmmm...sledding down a driveway in the middle of the night into oncoming traffic. Ya think?

you serious with this sh*t ?

gfy

you're a bigger a$$hole than shady brady and I don't give a sh*t if we don't see your sorry a$$ for another 4 years

you serious with this sh*t ?

gfy

you're a bigger a$$hole than shady brady and I don't give a sh*t if we don't see your sorry a$$ for another 4 years

I'm not laughing that the guy died. I'm just laughing at the fact that the idiot cop suspected alcohol was a factor. Hell yes it was a factor. But way to overanalyze.

Me too...so kept drinking more and more. Almost died from that...ha!

Had to take the day off I was hurting so bad this morning.

I took the day off as well, I was sooo wasted last night. Me and my boys popped a bottle of Champagne when the clock hit triple 0

I drank a bunch yesterday too but due to adrenilan flowing at a rapid rate I think it took away alot from any hangover.

Not a scientific fact just a guess. My stress is going through a major test right now -- Hopefully for 2 more games.

yeah, we foolishly switched to martini's right after the game.. i was drunk before kick off.. hurting today..

I feel as if im still drunk. My body cant take much more of that. WOW

I took the day off as well, I was sooo wasted last night. Me and my boys popped a bottle of Champagne when the clock hit triple 0

I tried to go to work this morning and after a mile of driving, I feared a DUI and turned around and went home.

I drank a bunch yesterday too but due to adrenilan flowing at a rapid rate I think it took away alot from any hangover.

Not a scientific fact just a guess. My stress is going through a major test right now -- Hopefully for 2 more games.

I'm going to have to do something about drinking tequila in Mark's honor before the game....margaritas, shots, and then Modelo during the game all in his honor...its working but I'm dying meanwhile.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-York-Jets-fan-dies-during-celebration-011611

He lives in a place called GREAT KILLS. How can you not see something like this coming, dude?

He lives in a place called GREAT KILLS. How can you not see something like this coming, dude?

Wow, I didn't even catch that. It's all adding up. I still stand by it though. If I'm going to go, that's the way I want it to be.

Sensitive? I drank a bottle of Makers Mark and got up at 6 and never felt better. Drinks lots of water cupcake and maybe you can work by Thursday.

I could have manned it out...but why? I didnt have any meetings lined up today so sitting on my couch in pain enjoying all the highlights and breakdown is pretty epic.

And its tequila...its kills me, but Nacho is responding to my honoring of him, so I cant stop now.

This brings back some memories.

Middle of the day, during a snow storm, I was tubing down my driveway... I don't remember how old, but I'd guess about 10. My dad sees me do this, and sees a car coming down the road. My dad sprints down the driveway, grabs me by the neck/collar of my coat and throws me onto the lawn. Tube gets run over.

I could have manned it out...but why? I didnt have any meetings lined up today so sitting on my couch in pain enjoying all the highlights and breakdown is pretty epic.

And its tequila...its kills me, but Nacho is responding to my honoring of him, so I cant stop now.

Agreed. I stay home and just do more their than I do at work. Plus anytime I sit around the house I think of nothing but eating and having sex with Ms Crusher. I never stray from the Mark, no tequila for me. no no.

Agreed. I stay home and just do more their than I do at work. Plus anytime I sit around the house I think of nothing but eating and having sex with Ms Crusher. I never stray from the Mark, no tequila for me. no no.

Mrs Crusher is soooo lucky. I'd pray for snow days every day if I were her.

I'm not laughing that the guy died. I'm just laughing at the fact that the idiot cop suspected alcohol was a factor. Hell yes it was a factor. But way to overanalyze.

yeah, my apologies

just my bitchy side coming out (as usual)

Archived