*** NFC Championship Game Thread: Bears vs. Packers ***

Integrity28

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've mentioned it before but Sanchez reminds me of a right handed Steve Young...that is, if he could only run a little better. Ok, maybe a lot better. But there are similarites for some reason I can't put a finger on. I do ofter think of Young when Sanchez is on his game.

Ability and throw well on the run. Big plays when they need them. Young sat behind Montana for awhile, I think Sanchez gets better as time go's on. I hope so. J-E-T-S Jets jets jets

uh what. At worst he saved 3 points, probably 7. It's not his fault that his offense sucks balls.

He saved nothing. The ball was thrown straight at him. It's a pick 6 gift which he didn't take.

With that offense never going to do **** all, he HAS to take that to the house. Terrible play. Awful!

He saved nothing. The ball was thrown straight at him. It's a pick 6 gift which he didn't take.

With that offense never going to do **** all, he HAS to take that to the house. Terrible play. Awful!

I'm sorry but thats idiotic. A MLB should never be expected to take a ball to the house when he has to go over 80 yards. He saved a huge TD from being scored he didn't cost them sh*t.

You probably also blamed Harris last week for not scoring and even though the bigger issue was the offense didn't score when they only had to go 10 yards.

I'm sorry but thats idiotic. A MLB should never be expected to take a ball to the house when he has to go over 80 yards. He saved a huge TD from being scored he didn't cost them sh*t.

You probably also blamed Harris last week for not scoring and even though the bigger issue was the offense didn't score when they only had to go 10 yards.

He was standing in the one spot. It was a horrible throw by Rodgers. You make out as if he made some great break on the ball or some great athletic play. THE BALL HIT HIM IN THE ******* NUMBERS!

He has to catch it and he HAS TO SCORE! Pathetic that he let Rodgers take him down, especially with a pretty poor effort at a tackle.

I didn't blame Harris at all. Stop bull****ing me.

He was standing in the one spot. It was a horrible throw by Rodgers. You make out as if he made some great break on the ball or some great athletic play. THE BALL HIT HIM IN THE ******* NUMBERS!

He has to catch it and he HAS TO SCORE! Pathetic that he let Rodgers take him down, especially with a pretty poor effort at a tackle.

I didn't blame Harris at all. Stop bull****ing me.

He's a MLB, not a CB. He's not going to be the fastest guy on the field. He took it almost 50 yards, which is good for a 260 lb linebacker. .

If the Packers LT got a concussion on that TD drive and can't come back in the game that could be a huge lost.

Clifton has been back and handling Peppers since early in the 2nd quarter, thoguh he just took a hold. In all the babble of Buck and Aikman they never bothered to tell anyone. Feels like this should be about 28-0. The Bears offense has done nothing.

He's a MLB, not a CB. He's not going to be the fastest guy on the field. He took it almost 50 yards, which is good for a 260 lb linebacker. .

And got tackled by a QB. Which is pathetic.

And he's supposed to be one of the most athletic LB's in the league. He used to be a safety. he should score.

Cutler is a national joke! Imagine being able to walk on the sidelines and not going back into the game for a Campionship. Who knows if he ever will get there again. I think a guy like Sanchez would be out there on his knees if it meant the Jets would win. Cutler is a head case and I have argued with a guy for years about him. he is an interception machine and a baby. We are better off with Sanchez. Anyone remember Rivers with a bum leg playing in a game afe wyears ago? What about staffor demanding that he be allowed back in a game with a separated shoulder and throwing a TD to win. Cutler sucks.

And got tackled by a QB. Which is pathetic.

And he's supposed to be one of the most athletic LB's in the league. He used to be a safety. he should score.

There is a difference between athletic and fast. He runs a 4.6 40 (not fast) plus Rodgers had a 10 yard head start down the field and Urlacher was dodging other people, slowing him down more. Plus he was a safety-linebacker hybrid in college over 10 years ago. He was used against the run a lot more than the pass and gained weight since the late 90's. Nearly 50 yards for a 260 pound guy is good.

Archived