Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you hitting on me? You best watch it or Jiffy might start getting jealous.

Have we determined what the hell "NOS" means? You like me, I get it. You want to touch me, I also get it. But I'm not your type. That's why you have JiF. So stop looking at me like that and go snuggle Jiffy. You can NOS him all night long if you like.

I wonder who is really jealous around these parts.

<3 u mt

Have we determined what the hell "NOS" means? You like me, I get it. You want to touch me, I also get it. But I'm not your type. That's why you have JiF. So stop looking at me like that and go snuggle Jiffy. You can NOS him all night long if you like.

Yes we have determined what NOS means. It means "noodle of suspicion" just like finger of suspicion but comes along with a hypnotic rhythym and slowly swaying back and forth as you frantically wave your arms around. Nick knacks are encouraged but not required.

Yes Verb I do like you. I thought you liked me too, but I'm getting the feeling I may be wrong their.

No Verb I don;t want to touch you. I have a hot wife to touch and I have myself to touch. i will gurantee touching both of those is better than touching you.

No Verb you are not my type. My type is female with a penchant for cooking, ******* and sponge bathing fat dudes.

No Verb. I have JiF cause Im MT and He is Bup-z. Nobody expects you to get it. so let it go, maybe one day but don;t bet on it.

I look at you with nothing but wonderment of why you reacted so strognly.

never met nor snuggled JiF.

CTM would love to noodle all night, it's what he does.

Yes we have determined what NOS means. It means "noodle of suspicion" just like finger of suspicion but comes along with a hypnotic rhythym and slowly swaying back and forth as you frantically wave your arms around. Nick knacks are encouraged but not required.

Yes Verb I do like you. I thought you liked me too, but I'm getting the feeling I may be wrong their.

No Verb I don;t want to touch you. I have a hot wife to touch and I have myself to touch. i will gurantee touching both of those is better than touching you.

No Verb you are not my type. My type is female with a penchant for cooking, ******* and sponge bathing fat dudes.

No Verb. I have JiF cause Im MT and He is Bup-z. Nobody expects you to get it. so let it go, maybe one day but don;t bet on it.

I look at you with nothing but wonderment of why you reacted so strognly.

never met nor snuggled JiF.

CTM would love to noodle all night, it's what he does.

FAS Crusher

already zero'ing in on Verbal

haters are gonna hate. Verbs reaction was awfully touchy. Early to think of it as anyhting. probably use to playing at DM and is trying to put his big boy act here in thunderdome. not working.

This is probably true. It's nice to unwind and not have to watch what is said (I'm a mod over there).

Or perhaps I'm insanely jealous and want to be somebody's Boopsie? I hear Pac is into that sort of thing....Pac? I'll even unvote you if it helps....maybe.

This is probably true. It's nice to unwind and not have to watch what is said (I'm a mod over there).

Or perhaps I'm insanely jealous and want to be somebody's Boopsie? I hear Pac is into that sort of thing....Pac? I'll even unvote you if it helps....maybe.

Role claiming lover early on? FOS.

I really have missed you guys. DM has nothing going on compared to this. I'll confess, it's going to take me a day or two to remember how to play mafia around all the ghey comments. Aren't they a little heavy this year, or am I just jealous?

*blows a kiss at I-28* In a bit, hon. Let me get my bearings again.

Role fishing early on? FOS.

;-)

2 Shay Cutlers sir.

I really have missed you guys. DM has nothing going on compared to this. I'll confess, it's going to take me a day or two to remember how to play mafia around all the ghey comments. Aren't they a little heavy this year, or am I just jealous?

It's a tension relieving exercise. The gheyness makes the pain go away.

Have you tried noodle dancing? They say it helps.

Ghey comments? What ghey comments?

What does CTM's affinity for poo pushing have to do with ghey?

:) Don't forget, most games here start with pure shenanigans for like 10 pages... I wish Klecko was here just so we could lynch him and get some LOLz.

I think we are all trying to get our bearings... remember we are all playing this right away so we don't have to deal with coping with Sundays loss. Burying all those emotions is going to lead to some serious meltdown potential...

When you let go of the need to be hetero, all sorts of interesting doors open

So from what I gather from this game so far either it is a giant gay man love fest or I am in completely over my head.

Its a little bit of both...your first game you just have to go with the flow and it will start making sense. Day 1, which is the phase we are currently in, its a lot of... :gfight:...and people thinking they are funny.

The smart thing to do is type....Vote: Brett...put it in bold and see where it goes.

So from what I gather from this game so far either it is a giant gay man love fest or I am in completely over my head.

You're close, it is a giant ghey man hate fest, and yes, you are completely in over your head.

Don't worry, you'll catch on soon enough. It gets easier once there's actually something worth a damn to discuss, other than teh ghey.

Its a little bit of both...your first game you just have to go with the flow and it will start making sense. Day 1, which is the phase we are currently in, its a lot of... :gfight:...and people thinking they are funny.

The smart thing to do is type....Vote: Brett...put it in bold and see where it goes.

Trying to get me to vote the same way as you eh? Sketch.

Vote: Pac

This is how we mock each other here in teh Mafia.

You see, we are all our own special kind of genius - despite the fact that we have the collective sense of humor of a bunch of fifth grade boys that are comparing "first chest hairs."

The reality is, its not uncommon for people to post a lot without saying anything on day one. Especially early, as there isn't much to go on.

So far, Wombat's sense of "sureness" is the biggest standout to me. The smallest standout is probably JIF's boner for Brett.

Yeah, thats not a bad choice either. Good work.

So far, Wombat's sense of "sureness" is the biggest standout to me. The smallest standout is probably JIF's boner for Brett.

That because I'm half massed...not full chub. Just wait.

You're close, it is a giant ghey man hate fest, and yes, you are completely in over your head.

Don't worry, you'll catch on soon enough. It gets easier once there's actually something worth a damn to discuss, other than teh ghey.

Bleedin Crusher don't hate you. i don;t understand you or your lifestyle, but far from hate you. I may not approve, but i would defend to my death your right to have another man's erection wherever you would like to put it. This is a free country after all.

This is how we mock each other here in teh Mafia.

You see, we are all our own special kind of genius - despite the fact that we have the collective sense of humor of a bunch of fifth grade boys that are comparing "first chest hairs."

The reality is, its not uncommon for people to post a lot without saying anything on day one. Especially early, as there isn't much to go on.

Agreed about Womby, though me and him always seem to clash in games so that may be it lol

What we have here is either:

a) clueless newbie

B) clueless newbie who happens to be scum and is looking for the blood

I'll be watching you verrry closely Iceman to see if you "slip up".. (note the clever pun)

Archived