Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Vote: Bret4Fav

Its clearly time this kid was lynched this kid.

Man, you must have been waiting all season to bust this one out- saw it coming a mile away. For that matter, last years Mafia season ended with a BrettW4rd (no Favre BS) lynch. SO I've already been lynched and I don't really care for it.

That being said, I'm not sure if I'm missing Wombats sarcasm or if hes actually trying to make a point.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, go **** yourself. I swear you whine about my ref-whining more than I actually whine about the refs. Besides, the NFC Championship was far worse officiating than the AFC Championship, and those dipsh*t Jets were losing either way, so why bother?

why would I whine about something i find amusing?

FOS: Bleedin.. not whining about refs is definitely out of character for him

This is usually the time I come in and vote for JVOR, who in turn makes me his b**** for the next 2 game days. Guess I'll have to move on to someone new...

That was it. He was a she.

Allow me to introduce myself.. I'm the smart, funny, good looking one.

Lynch all liars. Vote: Pac

Ah, go **** yourself. I swear you whine about my ref-whining more than I actually whine about the refs. Besides, the NFC Championship was far worse officiating than the AFC Championship, and those dipsh*t Jets were losing either way, so why bother?

To be fair, all refs suck. However, whining about refs > reading about SOJ's.

F the steelers, btw. And on to teh mafia.

i-twenty-ape already has 1/2 the scum team clocked

Wrong. I only have it out for you so far. No homo.

Actually, considering last year's trend of about 10 pages of bullsh*t and patty-cake before anyone started taking the game seriously, I am surprised by the handful of serious cases we are seeing already. Right now I am inclined to think its just blood-thirsty town play due to the long mafia off-season...

That or Hess hacked all their accounts.

This is usually the time I come in and vote for JVOR, who in turn makes me his b**** for the next 2 game days. Guess I'll have to move on to someone new...

Lynch all liars. Vote: Pac

I thought you said you wanted to be someone's bitch for 2 days... this should get you at least 4 days of Pac humping your leg.

Man, you must have been waiting all season to bust this one out- saw it coming a mile away. For that matter, last years Mafia season ended with a BrettW4rd (no Favre BS) lynch. SO I've already been lynched and I don't really care for it.

That being said, I'm not sure if I'm missing Wombats sarcasm or if hes actually trying to make a point.

Would you prefer BrettMichaels this season?

bret-main.jpg

I'd like to say that I'm very impressed with the quickness of teh mafia season. Never in my years of spending countless hours wasting my time away with you jack-a-moe's have I ever seen teh mafia get started so quickly after a season. Maybe because its something to keep our mind off the Jets letting us down again, or maybe its because we are teh addicts. Who know's. Game on.

And go figure the 2 people pushing the hardest to get this started were, monkey brains and his gorilla chest pounding partner of arrogance, VicGod. Makes me wonder if they are in on this together, like picking ticks and mites out of each others hair. FOS I28

Either way, I'm excited. I <3 Transformer almost as much as my muffin top.

Vote: Bret4Fav

Its clearly time this kid was lynched this kid.

Ironically, this is the longest post of the thread so far...

Did not read.

Checking-in in a more official-type capacity. Glad to see the ghey is still strong in many of you.

I'm aware of all of this, just busting your balls. It's the start of day one, it's either that or haze the newbies.

Maybe they're all full of crap BECAUSE they are all getting their crap pushed in by CTM.

Oh, and we hate you too.

Just just read thru the thread and it's obvious everyones happy to play the teh mafia goodness. Bleedin is so excited he makes a ghey reference, a poop reference, or male genitalia reference in every post. Nothing new to see here. LOL

Wombats Vic impression and Bostonian avatar piss me off.

Pac is busy at work and **** him anyways.

I128 is feeling better than us and has his left hand fool of poo

Bret and JiF are like two little kids poking at each other in the back of the car

vote wombat **** Boston. We used up all our win on them and had non left for Sunday.

Just just read thru the thread and it's obvious everyones happy to play the teh mafia goodness. Bleedin is so excited he makes a ghey reference, a poop reference, or male genitalia reference in every post. Nothing new to see here. LOL

Is that the first time you went through all a players posts and multiquoted the suspicious parts? I don't remember you doing it often if not. Funny that your first effort is to prove BG has teh homo on the brain. Not sure what it has to do with the game, unless FagaTron was a bad guy..

Is that the first time you went through all a players posts and multiquoted the suspicious parts? I don't remember you doing it often if not. Funny that your first effort is to prove BG has teh homo on the brain. Not sure what it has to do with the game, unless FagaTron was a bad guy..

Suspicious? Dude Bleedin Green acting gay is about as suspicious as Crusher acting hungry. Just funny to me.

My first effort in the game is to make a joke and laugh at Bleedin Green. Wow can;t get nothing past you.

NOS CTM for trying too hard

Suspicious? Dude Bleedin Green acting gay is about as suspicious as Crusher acting hungry. Just funny to me.

My first effort in the game is to make a joke and laugh at Bleedin Green. Wow can;t get nothing past you.

You're NOS'ing me?

Nostril of Suspicion?

Neckfat of Suspicion?

You were lynched, but not early enough. You are do for a first day lynch, maybe you will like that better. I think you will be this seasons Slats for me.

Wombats is Chowd. Everything he does is suspicious to me...but you should die today. JMHO

Are you hitting on me? You best watch it or Jiffy might start getting jealous.

I like the case on me so far but lets see how things develop.

All thats left to do is for you to badger yourself until you lose the will to play and the rest of us vote you out of sympathy to get you away from the nightmare that is you.

NOS VERBAL cause I ain't seen him lately

Have we determined what the hell "NOS" means? You like me, I get it. You want to touch me, I also get it. But I'm not your type. That's why you have JiF. So stop looking at me like that and go snuggle Jiffy. You can NOS him all night long if you like.

Archived