Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to say that I'm very impressed with the quickness of teh mafia season. Never in my years of spending countless hours wasting my time away with you jack-a-moe's have I ever seen teh mafia get started so quickly after a season. Maybe because its something to keep our mind off the Jets letting us down again, or maybe its because we are teh addicts. Who know's. Game on.

And go figure the 2 people pushing the hardest to get this started were, monkey brains and his gorilla chest pounding partner of arrogance, VicGod. Makes me wonder if they are in on this together, like picking ticks and mites out of each others hair. FOS I28

Either way, I'm excited. I <3 Transformer almost as much as my muffin top.

Vote: Bret4Fav

Its clearly time this kid was lynched this kid.

MOD NOTE- did I miss a check in?

The only one we're waiting on is Verbal but as we all know he plays when he's good and ready and not a second before. :roll:

I'll Vote this Song and Ice character. Something about him is peculiar.

Gotta love the scummy alibi dropped early.

+1

btw, I'm working the midnight shift tonight, heading to the airport when I get out of bed tomorrow afternoon, and flying to SF for a week's vacation. My play will be very Verbal-like this week, and pick up next Wednesday.

I honestly thought when we started talking about this game today that it wouldn't start until next week. :unsure:

+1

btw, I'm working the midnight shift tonight, heading to the airport when I get out of bed tomorrow afternoon, and flying to SF for a week's vacation. My play will be very Verbal-like this week, and pick up next Wednesday.

I honestly thought when we started talking about this game today that it wouldn't start until next week. :unsure:

A plus one for pointing out the scummy alibi drop early followed by a scummy alibi drop early. Gotta love us some JN mafia!

A plus one for pointing out the scummy alibi drop early followed by a scummy alibi drop early. Gotta love us some JN mafia!

The +1 was for comedic reasons, Mr. Scummy-scumscum.

I was clear in today's let's start teh mafia discussion thread that I'd be away this week.

Maybe they're all full of crap BECAUSE they are all getting their crap pushed in by CTM.

Oh, and we hate you too.

i'm surprised you have time for mafia today, i figured you'd busy whining about the refs till wednesday at least..

So slats slips up and BG tries to look town by calling him on it. This could also be distancing as well.

Vote: Bleedin' Green

FoS: slats

Slips up? Haha!

I'm ready to start spreading FOS's like monkey-poo, and we're not even 100 posts into the game!

Don't like how Slats states he will be less active...than leads the thread in posts (besides the mod)...

Could be a ploy...

Sidenote: Slats, do you have a brother named Flaps?

Ooh, more monkey-poo to fling.

Anyone forming genuine suspicions at this stage of the game is genuinely suspicious.

film-finger-pointing-time.jpg

I'm at work right now, it's when I do my best posting. If I'm still high in posts this time tomorrow, it'll be safe to assume the game is pretty dead.

i'm surprised you have time for mafia today, i figured you'd busy whining about the refs till wednesday at least..

Ah, go **** yourself. I swear you whine about my ref-whining more than I actually whine about the refs. Besides, the NFC Championship was far worse officiating than the AFC Championship, and those dipsh*t Jets were losing either way, so why bother?

Archived