Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, finally caught up and happy to see D1 is getting some action.

I'm going to stray away from the CTM/Pac/Slats train and point on something else that comes to mind...

If Verbal is a lover, he came up with a very clever way of sending out that message. AVM pointing that out is not very smart of a townie to do. So Verbal calls him on it, AVM comes back with a joke (albeit a horrible one).. and then follows that up with a summary of the antics going on thus far to look like that good townie. Don't like any of that.

Vote AVM

Well, finally caught up and happy to see D1 is getting some action.

I'm going to stray away from the CTM/Pac/Slats train and point on something else that comes to mind...

If Verbal is a lover, he came up with a very clever way of sending out that message. AVM pointing that out is not very smart of a townie to do. So Verbal calls him on it, AVM comes back with a joke (albeit a horrible one).. and then follows that up with a summary of the antics going on thus far to look like that good townie. Don't like any of that.

Vote AVM

You're right -- I was totally serious with that whole lover thing. Good catch Michaels, lol

Vote count:

Brett (1)- JiF

BG (2)- Wombat, Slats

Pac (3)- Verbal, Icemann, CTM

Icemann (1)- Hess

CTM (1)- BG,

Slats (2)- AVM, I28

I28 (1)- Pac

AVM (1)- Brett

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

Point of clarification, I voted Slats first... AVM followed.

Finally some action...

^^^ These 2 posts seem very coordinated to me.

Wombat votes BG, and insinuates slats and BG in cahoots. Then distances self from Slats with FOS.

Slats helicopters in way later to drop another vote on BG train started by Wombat?

Do not like.

Excellent work monkey. I like it.

vote Pac!

I always wondered when would be the day you two flames could gambitize each other all game. Could this be the day?

Icemann, a gambit is, more or less, when two scumsters pretend their out for each other but more or less are secretly banging each in the closet. But I suppose your scummates have proabably already told you that, eh?

Your noob status was revoked like 4 games ago.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Lily

because it feels so right.

I see a backhanded compliment in there somewhere. I wasn't claiming to be a noob, or even a JN noob, but I haven't seen that role here before and at the time it seemed that might be what CTM was up to. I've since changed my mind.

I always wondered when would be the day you two flames could gambitize each other all game. Could this be the day?

Icemann, a gambit is, more or less, when two scumsters pretend their out for each other but more or less are secretly banging each in the closet. But I suppose your scummates have proabably already told you that, eh?

actually i think i wanted to one time and he didn't go for it..

I'm always up for the gambit, helps the team win... that's why i really liked the Oz game, where it was vic and owning all with back to back (to back?) gambits

I see a backhanded compliment in there somewhere. I wasn't claiming to be a noob, or even a JN noob, but I haven't seen that role here before and at the time it seemed that might be what CTM was up to. I've since changed my mind.

I'm not entirely convinced of your sincerity but it's duly noted.

Your scumness knows no boundaries.

ha.. people are too afraid to be lynched.. I'd much rather lose trying to run a clever scheme then win by hiding in the shadows for 7 game days.... as scum, i think your job is to decieve/manipulate.. not hide

ha.. people are too afraid to be lynched.. I'd much rather lose trying to run a clever scheme then win by hiding in the shadows for 7 game days.... as scum, i think your job is to decieve/manipulate.. not hide

Oh really? Is that how you play? Is that your m.o.? Hm, haven't noticed.

Excellent work monkey. I like it.

actually it's stooopid...

slats is too smaht to follow a scummate as the 2nd vote on an innocent on day 1. Makes no sense to do that when there's sure to be many more votes/unvotes.

I don't like the fact you are congratulating him for coming up with rethaded conspiracy theories. Although I do like his use of the word "helicoptering" with regards to how Slats arrived and placed his vote.

I appreciate the definitions since its been hard as hell to keep up with the lingo but I don't like these votes for lynching and accusations.

Trying to pick on the noob so you don't seem like scum, cause I assume scum wants my retarded a$$ here a while.

actually it's stooopid...

slats is too smaht to follow a scummate as the 2nd vote on an innocent on day 1. Makes no sense to do that when there's sure to be many more votes/unvotes.

I don't like the fact you are congratulating him for coming up with rethaded conspiracy theories. Although I do like his use of the word "helicoptering" with regards to how Slats arrived and placed his vote.

Hess plus wombat scum. Thats something.

Odd post for you Hess. Your thinking quiet a bit this game, not like you.

Archived