Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what I'm doing on the hot seat, but you're right. It's how I play. Just like everyone else, I have a life, and I'm not in front of the computer every minute. I don't log off, so if you look it will look like I am, but I'm not. I'm certainly not a noob at this game, even though I've only played 4 or 5 here. And let me tell you this is a different world. Anyway, I came back, caught up, decided who I was going to vote for, saw JC's post, groaned, and voted anyway. I'm not going to act like I have something to hide when I don't.

*sctaches a$$* *breaks wind*

oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk

:D

you're good in my book.. just a little NOS* for you

*neckfat of suspicion

doyaknow.. the back of crushers neck looks like a pack of hot dogs

OK...so ur not buying into the I-28 premise that Wombat and Slats are in cahoots...just strange plays from Wombat...cool...just wanted to make sure I understood where ur coming from. Thanks for clarifying.

I have a hard time thinking Slats would do anything too obvious like that. Guy is pretty careful, especially early. he doesn;t push hard as scum in the beginning.

hrmm... i was on your team as scum before and you we're doing things exactly like this the whole game... Now, i understand that was like your second game here and you didn't want to let your new friends down.. but *hugs* i'm not falling for the too seasoned routine unless crusher is delivering it

Well done bro. I do have a special seasoning spoon to taste stuff. LOL

actually it's stooopid...

slats is too smaht to follow a scummate as the 2nd vote on an innocent on day 1. Makes no sense to do that when there's sure to be many more votes/unvotes.

I don't like the fact you are congratulating him for coming up with rethaded conspiracy theories. Although I do like his use of the word "helicoptering" with regards to how Slats arrived and placed his vote.

I didn't say I loved the Slats case, just wanted to see where it goes.... see what people thought of it. How people reacted to it. I will say this you sh*t nozzle, so far all I see is you trying to shoot it down.

Is it so far fetched that Slats, admittedly posting from the airport and on 3 hours of sleep, messed things up? Is my case vs. Slats any more "retahded" than your case vs. me, given your vote cited I "give you gas" as the vote rationale?

I pieced something together, when there isn't that much out there... to see what kind of action it brought. Yet instead of letting it play out a bit, you immediately start trying to poke holes in it, instead of shutting your yap and watching, like usual. Meanwhile, you neglect to back up the bullsh*t claims you have pointed at me, like me "juggling 4 cases at once" and not my "conspiracy theory."

I have voted for 2 people retard - recount your own votes.

Conspiracy? Is it really a conspiracy for scum to use FOS to distance from each other, then vote for the same guy? Sloppy maybe, but not as easily dismissible as you would have us believe.

So your new strategy in action... omgus attack CTM, omgus attack I28, defend Slats. Got it. You are a disaster.

Typical Day 1 BS...several items pop out that will require some more time.

1. I-28 and Hess agree to a linkage between Slats and Wombat.

2. CTM and Pac spar a little more than usual...typical or gambit?

3. Crusher seems wants to smoke out Hess but agrees with the 1-28/Hess premise that suspects Wombat then switches his vote to Hess.

4. Lily is very quiet for her...not sure what to make of that...

With all that said...JiF makes a good point...seem to remember the last game at JN he had him pegged early but well all ignored the signs...so...

Vote: Brett

Not sure why you wrote us a "look at me I'm a townie" recap, just so you could place a vote that had absolutely nothing to do with it... ?

I didn't say I loved the Slats case, just wanted to see where it goes.... see what people thought of it. How people reacted to it. I will say this you sh*t nozzle, so far all I see is you trying to shoot it down.

Is it so far fetched that Slats, admittedly posting from the airport and on 3 hours of sleep, messed things up? Is my case vs. Slats any more "retahded" than your case vs. me, given your vote cited I "give you gas" as the vote rationale?

I pieced something together, when there isn't that much out there... to see what kind of action it brought. Yet instead of letting it play out a bit, you immediately start trying to poke holes in it, instead of shutting your yap and watching, like usual. Meanwhile, you neglect to back up the bullsh*t claims you have pointed at me, like me "juggling 4 cases at once" and not my "conspiracy theory."

I have voted for 2 people retard - recount your own votes.

Conspiracy? Is it really a conspiracy for scum to use FOS to distance from each other, then vote for the same guy? Sloppy maybe, but not as easily dismissible as you would have us believe.

So your new strategy in action... omgus attack CTM, omgus attack I28, defend Slats. Got it. You are a disaster.

Cheer up monkey. I liked your conspiracy theory.

you would.

and why don't you feel the need to defend yourself against the barrage of votes you've accumulated?

scum usually ignore in day 1 heat in hopes it will just go away... hmm.

you would.

and why don't you feel the need to defend yourself against the barrage of votes you've accumulated?

that they do.. but you shoulda let it cook a bit

i'm sure magilla will be here soon to let us know it was all a trap

You predictable baboon. The only thing worse than your case on Slats is the idiotic "lets see where it goes" nonsense that CTM and JiFruit often utilize. Did you really think anyone (besides slow Hess) would latch on to that preposterous case?

you would.

I don't know. I guess I agree I'm off my game a bit. The mojo comes and goes, ya know. Although, if I recall, you seemed to be the ring leader that started the whole thing off, not sure if you actually voted but if you're so inclined you should do so.

Yeah, well... the reactions to it have been limited (thanks Pac) but interesting if nothing else.

I didn't love it - but Pac pooping on it immediately is either scummy, or typical Pac ruining an opportunity to see things play out. Probably the latter since he is a dickhole.

you would.

*facepalm*

that they do.. but you shoulda let it cook a bit

This. Pac, take a ******* valium or something...

I don't know. I guess I agree I'm off my game a bit. The mojo comes and goes, ya know. Although, if I recall, you seemed to be the ring leader that started the whole thing off, not sure if you actually voted but if you're so inclined you should do so.

Your game is to be off your game.

not interested in voting you yet.

You predictable baboon. The only thing worse than your case on Slats is the idiotic "lets see where it goes" nonsense that CTM and JiFruit often utilize. Did you really think anyone (besides slow Hess) would latch on to that preposterous case?

Meh, the only thing truly predictable about this game has been you focusing on CTM and I, and drowning out any and all other discussion that we might be able to glean something from.

Why don't you shut the **** up for 5 minutes, and maybe we'll actually get the chance to see who latches onto what??? Maybe?

Yeah, well... the reactions to it have been limited (thanks Pac) but interesting if nothing else.

I got my eye on you freakshow. If Hess comes up scummy at any point you become a prime suspect.

I could see you 2 geniuses conjuring up a plan in chat where you say you're going to throw out one of your whacked out cases and ask Hess to give you an "atta boy" on thread in hopes of building momentum.

Bullying has never been easier. Anyone, operating in relative anonymity on the Internet at any time of day or night, can harass and intimidate peers. Wired Safety.org and other experts offer guidance to people struggling with cyberbullying. A barrage of derogatory comments were blasted on JetNation each time somebody posted in the Mafia Transformers Thread by none other than disgruntled poster, PacTurd.

More news at 11.

Bullying has never been easier. Anyone, operating in relative anonymity on the Internet at any time of day or night, can harass and intimidate peers. Wired Safety.org and other experts offer guidance to people struggling with cyberbullying. A barrage of derogatory comments were blasted on JetNation each time somebody posted in the Mafia Transformers Thread by none other than disgruntled poster, PacTurd.

More news at 11.

I take it back. Henceforth I will no longer refer to you as slow Hess.

So, does this tactic of building a small train to see who bites ever work? I've personally not seen any "trap" type of strategy work. This ought to be interesting. I'm intrigued by I-28's confidence. He could know something I don't.

I got my eye on you freakshow. If Hess comes up scummy at any point you become a prime suspect.

I could see you 2 geniuses conjuring up a plan in chat where you say you're going to throw out one of your whacked out cases and ask Hess to give you an "atta boy" on thread in hopes of building momentum.

Wow. Now who is the one proposing the "conspiracy theories?"

This falls under the category of "dumb" does it not? Reminds me of this one time, when someone accused Slats and Wombat of working together... no?

Let me guess, you want to "see where it goes?"

So, does this tactic of building a small train to see who bites ever work? I've personally not seen any "trap" type of strategy work. This ought to be interesting. I'm intrigued by I-28's confidence. He could know something I don't.

I'm calling bullsh*t on my so-called "confidence" because I have made it abundantly clear that I was just throwing something out there, now my interactions with Pac... that I would describe as "rekindling an old flame."

I'm calling bullsh*t on my so-called "confidence" because I have made it abundantly clear that I was just throwing something out there, now my interactions with Pac... that I would describe as "rekindling an old flame."

I meant intrigued in a good way. I'm always learning in this game, you know? You might have something to teach. That's all.

Of course, you might be full of it, too. We'll see. ;)

it works.. but usually not this early.. you have to be lucky in that scum either have someone as a lynch candidate or the day has been long and they are anxious to get to night phase for some reason.. sometimes too, when they've calculated they only need 2 more clean days for the win.. You have to catch them a little desperate and the act like a jackass to catch scum votes ploy actually works..

how much you guys wanna bet that as we speak that idiot monkey is writing a 4 paragraph diatribe in response to my latest post.

How much you guys wanna bet that as we speak that idiot pac is re-reading his own posts from this entire thread with a big sh*t eating grin on his face, leaning back in his chair thinking to himself "damn, I am teh man... I wonder if anyone wants to see pics of my girlfriend."

FatChicks1.jpg

How much you guys wanna bet that as we speak that idiot pac is re-reading his own posts from this entire thread with a big sh*t eating grin on his face, leaning back in his chair thinking to himself "damn, I am teh man... I wonder if anyone wants to see pics of my girlfriend."

FatChicks1.jpg

What kind of pie is that?

FatChicks1.jpg

What is the purpose of distorting her eyes? What are you trying to hide exactly?

Archived