Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all that said...JiF makes a good point...seem to remember the last game at JN he had him pegged early but well all ignored the signs...so...

Vote: Brett

Story of my mafia life. Nobody ever listens and I'm always right.

I'm not sure what I'm doing on the hot seat, but you're right. It's how I play. Just like everyone else, I have a life, and I'm not in front of the computer every minute. I don't log off, so if you look it will look like I am, but I'm not. I'm certainly not a noob at this game, even though I've only played 4 or 5 here. And let me tell you this is a different world. Anyway, I came back, caught up, decided who I was going to vote for, saw JC's post, groaned, and voted anyway. I'm not going to act like I have something to hide when I don't.

Come'on, you know the routine around these part by now. Dont like.

So, does this tactic of building a small train to see who bites ever work? I've personally not seen any "trap" type of strategy work. This ought to be interesting. I'm intrigued by I-28's confidence. He could know something I don't.

If people ever listened to me, it would work often.

JiF goes on about how much he rocks while he figures nothing out. Going to have to take another look at things to figure out where I want to go with my vote.

How many times would the town have won if they listened to me last season? I was on scum hunting fire.

thank you and kindly gfy

I'm well aware my style lends itself to scruitny but the reasoning behind the votes on my are downright laughable. CTM's been pleading with people to vote for me since 5 minutes after the game started. Shocking play on his part.. :rolleyes:

I'd like to hear more before settling in on someone. Iceman volunteer something... anything. It doesn't matter if you know what you're doing. You need look no further than I20Ape for evidence of that.

I'm well aware my style lends itself to scruitny but the reasoning behind the votes on my are downright laughable. CTM's been pleading with people to vote for me since 5 minutes after the game started. Shocking play on his part.. :rolleyes:

I'd like to hear more before settling in on someone. Iceman volunteer something... anything. It doesn't matter if you know what you're doing. You need look no further than I20Ape for evidence of that.

This is so pathetically hilarious.

Iceman, please do something...anything...I know its your first game ever and you have no clue whats going on but cant you do something to help me out? Please...anything!

:bwahaharoll:

My

Day 1 feelings. Other than hunger obviously.

DMer's

Lily- her usual voodoo girl Im to smart to do that thing going on. Useless without picks.

Wombaat- came out manipulative and got my early attention. But probably not that used to him playing here yet.

Verb- Dolphin fan, if he dies he dies. Not really anything from him yet.

Fire and Ice- neither hot or cold, haven;t seen her much, normal for DMer's. Useless without picks.

Typical jerkoff's

CTM- got drunk last night and it shows. heavy on the Crusher jokes, nothing here. I'd vomit with picks.

JiF- terribly underated and by far our best resource, keep pics for myself

Bleedin- friend of the town act as par, never catch this one till later, we could just kill him to make sure later, no pics for chicks

Brett- feelings are hurt, been scum with him, nothing yet with him, pics with wide lens

I128- typical arrogant primate thing going on, looks like he's trying as town, but he does that as scum too, tuff call. pics and poop for everyone

Iceman- new to the game, glad to have him, Day1 not for killing newbs.

Slatsy- Fatsy watsy loves Slatsy watsy. The airport schtick was odd, but this is Slats, early pressure was interesting but Slats is a slwo steady type, not aggressive early on. pics and frets

Atypical jerkoffs

hess- awful sane and calculating. seems to care what people think of his post, very unsual, tried later to lighten it up but seemed forced, week day 1 logic, but best I have so far. pics of Naeens t!ts

Pac- did react slowly and mildly to CTM's attack rather than immediately omgus him, curse him and try to kill him, worth noting but he's probably tired of dick fencing with CTM. pics of lady friends

Jetscode1- not sure, but to me doing a little town dierecting early, playing the determined townie. just a thought

AVM- nother one that just seems off to me, pics of atm

My

DMer's

Lily- her usual voodoo girl Im to smart to do that thing going on. Useless without picks.

Wombaat- came out manipulative and got my early attention. But probably not that used to him playing here yet.

Fire and Ice- neither hot or cold, haven;t seen her much, normal for DMer's. Useless without picks.

Typical jerkoff's

CTM- got drunk last night and it shows. heavy on the Crusher jokes, nothing here. I'd vomit with picks.

Bleedin- friend of the town act as par, never catch this one till later, we could just kill him to make sure later, no pics for chicks

Brett- feelings are hurt, been scum with him, nothing yet with him, pics with wide lens

I128- typical arrogant primate thing going on, looks like he's trying as town, but he does that as scum too, tuff call. pics and poop for everyone

Slatsy- Fatsy watsy loves Slatsy watsy. The airport schtick was odd, but this is Slats, early pressure was interesting but Slats is a slwo steady type, not aggressive early on. pics and frets

Atypical jerkoffs

hess- awful sane and calculating. seems to care what people think of his post, very unsual, tried later to lighten it up but seemed forced, week day 1 logic, but best I have so far. pics of Naeens t!ts

Pac- did react slowly and mildly to CTM's attack rather than immediately omgus him, curse him and try to kill him, worth noting but he's probably tired of dick fencing with CTM. pics of lady friends

Jetscode1- not sure, but to me doing a little town dierecting early, playing the determined townie. just a thought

<3 Crusher summaries. Makes me smile and want to hug on him. :hump:

that seemed like a quick response from lily.. been quiet for a while gets mentiond, and boom.. posts and votes

As an FYI, this is typical behavior on DM. Most players there don't really say much without provocation. Something I dislike about DM and something I love about JN.

When you go out of your way to basically post nothing but "be right back" posts it... makes me not trust you.

Now I feel like I'm defending Lily, but this is how she rolls. She always posts this stuff regardless of alignment - honestly, don't look too far into that.

As an FYI, this is typical behavior on DM. Most players there don't really say much without provocation. Something I dislike about DM and something I love about JN.

Now I feel like I'm defending Lily, but this is how she rolls. She always posts this stuff regardless of alignment - honestly, don't look too far into that.

We've played with Lily before, she didn't play "I'm not sure how it works here at JN" as much as she is now. She was also scum if I'm not mistaken. Either way, I've cooled on her for now. Just making observations.

I'll unvote

Vote Hess

Having been on his scum team I know how he react to pressure. He seemed gung ho to play but has since faded into the background now that he's been under the microscope a bit.

I don't want to vote Hess as he's one of my favorite players but he just seems most scummy to me at this point.

This is so pathetically hilarious.

Iceman, please do something...anything...I know its your first game ever and you have no clue whats going on but cant you do something to help me out? Please...anything!

:bwahaharoll:

What the hell are you talking about chubby chaser? I'm trying to nudge Val Kilmer to contribute a bit more.

We've played with Lily before, she didn't play "I'm not sure how it works here at JN" as much as she is now. She was also scum if I'm not mistaken. Either way, I've cooled on her for now. Just making observations.

Huh? She played that card to the point where we spent a whole day complaining about it last season. There were two battles with Lily last season...that and the flirtatious behavior. Surprised mister all knowing forgot this.

What the hell are you talking about chubby chaser? I'm trying to nudge Val Kilmer to contribute a bit more.

Right because Val is going to contribute something poetically profound when he has no F'ing clue whats going on...or as if there is something concrete for him to have an opinion of (other than you are a gay jerk).

Me no likey you right now. Doing very weird things. Dont know why.

Unvote Bret - one of these days I'll get you ****er.

Vote Pac

:blink:

Laughable that you would spend the whole first two days attacking CTM and I without ANY reasoning is more like it... I mean really dude, you voted me stating "gas" and lying about an exaggerated number of cases I was supposedly pushing, completely untrue. You are making a lot of noise, but not saying anything. Yawn.

I'll unvote

Vote Hess

Having been on his scum team I know how he react to pressure. He seemed gung ho to play but has since faded into the background now that he's been under the microscope a bit.

I don't want to vote Hess as he's one of my favorite players but he just seems most scummy to me at this point.

Okay, if it shuts him up, here are the reasons I would vote this clown:

1. These 2 posts.

2. His reaction to CTM's vote on him, then the CTM train hop.

3. He hasn't given reasons for his own votes, just bullsh*t.

4. Him squashing the Slats/Wombat thing, rather than letting it play out. (Do we really believe he is so ******* arrogant that he thinks he has to tell us what is and is not dumb. If he had shut the **** up, we might be done with day one already.)

5. At this point, he has gone very far out of his way to "play like Pac" meaning making a lot of noise, and being all "c-c-crazy" but if you look at his play so far, it seems he is directing 100% of that attention at CTM and myself, two typical early targets for him that, if he were scum, would allow him to play "like" himself, without sticking his neck out too far.

6. I like how he says he wants to hear more before "settling in on anyone" and then 8 posts later he is just hopping on the Hess train, but make note everyone he doesn't "want" to vote Hess. He just is. :rolleyes:

Pal, you are either very rusty, or scum. Either way, you've played sh*tty enough to warrant a vote.

Unvote

Vote Pac

:blink:

Laughable that you would spend the whole first two days attacking CTM and I without ANY reasoning is more like it... I mean really dude, you voted me stating "gas" and lying about an exaggerated number of cases I was supposedly pushing, completely untrue. You are making a lot of noise, but not saying anything. Yawn.

Okay, if it shuts him up, here are the reasons I would vote this clown:

1. These 2 posts.

2. His reaction to CTM's vote on him, then the CTM train hop.

3. He hasn't given reasons for his own votes, just bullsh*t.

4. Him squashing the Slats/Wombat thing, rather than letting it play out. (Do we really believe he is so ******* arrogant that he thinks he has to tell us what is and is not dumb. If he had shut the **** up, we might be done with day one already.)

5. At this point, he has gone very far out of his way to "play like Pac" meaning making a lot of noise, and being all "c-c-crazy" but if you look at his play so far, it seems he is directing 100% of that attention at CTM and myself, two typical early targets for him that, if he were scum, would allow him to play "like" himself, without sticking his neck out too far.

6. I like how he says he wants to hear more before "settling in on anyone" and then 8 posts later he is just hopping on the Hess train, but make note everyone he doesn't "want" to vote Hess. He just is. :rolleyes:

Pal, you are either very rusty, or scum. Either way, you've played sh*tty enough to warrant a vote.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Complete and total rubbish... Anyone who has been paying attention sees through this filth.

No time to dissect this now but I'll be happy to obliterate this nonsense later on.

Huh? She played that card to the point where we spent a whole day complaining about it last season. There were two battles with Lily last season...that and the flirtatious behavior. Surprised mister all knowing forgot this.

The sitting in laps battle was the one I paid most attention to last year.

It seems like she is playing the "I just haven't figured out the people here yet" card more now than last year, might be because I am paying more attention to her doing that, instead of lap sitting this time? I dunno. It was just an observation. I have come to the conclusion that everything Lily says seems scummy to me, but I've already said I am cool with her for now.

Complete and total rubbish... Anyone who has been paying attention sees through this filth.

No time to dissect this now but I'll be happy to obliterate this nonsense later on.

Sure you will.

I had been giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you brought it upon yourself. You are playing like doodie.

couple folks comment..Hey! hess is playing sane right now.. what's the deal

and then..

Hmmm, something seems off about AVM but. I just. Can't. Put my. Finger. On it. Lol.

pac or hess are my favorite's for scum right now..

My

DMer's

Typical jerkoff's

Atypical jerkoffs

How many "Here's what I feel about everyone" posts have you made now? When I post these I have to hear about it for weeks... its funny, its not really saying anything profound, but it is funny.

Sure you will.

I had been giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you brought it upon yourself. You are playing like doodie.

anyone who's played with you knows your scum hunting skills are laughably horrific. You bat around .050. The only thing more predictable than your vote on me is how you'll blame me for playing poorly when you are proven wrong.

anyone who's played with you knows your scum hunting skills are laughably horrific. You bat around .050. The only thing more predictable than your vote on me is how you'll blame me for playing poorly when you are proven wrong.

Is this teh Obliterated?

:P You suck, and stop metagaming.

Is this teh Obliterated?

:P You suck, and stop metagaming.

I only have time for one or 2 sentence posts while working so no.. that is not teh obliterated. that was just stating a fact.

I'll get to more thorough commentary at home you remarkable jerk off.

I can't quote b/c I'm on my bb but to JiF's point, yeah what the hell is monkey talking about on lily. That's been her M.O. Since day 1.

I've addressed this already to JIF. I am surprised to see this criticism from you though, considering I haven't voted for her, but you have...

I only have time for one or 2 sentence posts while working so no.. that is not teh obliterated. that was just stating a fact.

I'll get to more thorough commentary at home you remarkable jerk off.

Facts look more like this: You saying you don't want to settle on anyone, and 8 posts later voting for the 2nd longest train other than your own. :rolleyes:

More of the same from you... at some point, substance would be ideal. Like I said, I and am willing to give benefit of the doubt... all you are doing is metagaming, hurling insults and ignoring the obvious holes in your play.

Verbal's Take on Day 1: a lot of arm flapping and ghey bashing, and general dooshiness, and not a whole lot to say. The only people being consistent with their play thus far are (to me) CTM, Brett, and Wombat. The rest are like chickens with your heads cut off until you settle down (somewhat) after Day 1.

Lol at the 'pink elephant' in the room 'literally' being all over the place with his day 1 observations of every poster.

I think you're trying too hard, jmo. Oh let me guess, you're on another diet?

I'm not pink that's Pac.

I do take up alot of space, your need to discount it is funny, considering everyone knows it's mostly tongue in cheek.

Trying to hard? I do it every game. Too funny. No Im not on a diet. I'm on a sensible eating plan. So they say.

I'm not pink that's Pac.

I do take up alot of space, your need to discount it is funny, considering everyone knows it's mostly tongue in cheek.

Trying to hard? I do it every game. Too funny. No Im not on a diet. I'm on a sensible eating plan. So they say.

for an orca...

Pac, you really are playing like sh*t.

uh huh.

must be nice to pop in every 12 hours, slander someone, then disappear again. Nice way to avoid heat.

I choose to play the game instead of hiding in shadows like a wounded pig.

Archived