Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

edited formatting above.. sorry vic.. i accept any punishment..

MOD NOTE: Due to the fact that Day 1 is moving along, and that this is the first game of the season, I'm going to forgive this one transgression. If there is anymore of these I'll bring the hammer down without question. Don't be stupid and hit the edit button. As for your punishment CTM

tumblr_lfi5e1Qanw1qgq0x0o1_400.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOD NOTE: Due to the fact that Day 1 is moving along, and that this is the first game of the season, I'm going to forgive this one transgression. If there is anymore of these I'll bring the hammer down without question. Don't be stupid and hit the edit button. As for your punishment CTM

tumblr_lfi5e1Qanw1qgq0x0o1_400.jpg

bwahahahahah..

to be honest, the old boards would let you quick edit formatting and not record it if you did it right away. This board isn't as forgiving.. won't happen again

I r here?

FOS: Slats

Reason? Because.

Trying to leave something to come back to later on? Totally scummy.

BTW, how the heck do you get invisible? I was on the old servers, but not since we've upgraded.

AVM -- King of the Noobs

You rebel, you!

He just started out little jittery. Then he does the "Im a newb thing" kinda like nothing here to see kinda thing. Just to keep an eye on. Nothing more than day 1 observations. I hope your head is big. LOL

Hmmm, something seems off about AVM but. I just. Can't. Put my. Finger. On it. Lol.

couple folks comment..Hey! hess is playing sane right now.. what's the deal

and then..

pac or hess are my favorite's for scum right now..

CTM the post by Hess about AVM was tongue in cheek he's discounting my day 1 fatnopsis. Nothing more than a dig at me. He does seem off and very not fancy free. I miss psycho Hess.

How many "Here's what I feel about everyone" posts have you made now? When I post these I have to hear about it for weeks... its funny, its not really saying anything profound, but it is funny.

You come of as an arrogant primate prick when you do it, I come of as fat sexy mofo. This was my first one this game, I will make more later, stay tuned. Funny enough did seem to get in Hess's head. hope theirs room/. LOL

You come of as an arrogant primate prick when you do it, I come of as fat sexy mofo. This was my first one this game, I will make more later, stay tuned. Funny enough did seem to get in Hess's head. hope theirs room/. LOL

Much to learn, I have... may I study with you as your FATAWAN learner?

CTM the post by Hess about AVM was tongue in cheek he's discounting my day 1 fatnopsis. Nothing more than a dig at me. He does seem off and very not fancy free. I miss psycho Hess.

i see it now, thanks fatty..

fatawan learner.. lol

Verbal's Take on Day 1: a lot of arm flapping and ghey bashing, and general dooshiness, and not a whole lot to say. The only people being consistent with their play thus far are (to me) CTM, Brett, and Wombat. The rest are like chickens with your heads cut off until you settle down (somewhat) after Day 1.

Shut up Dolphag.

unvote

I really don't get a vibe from Pac, aside from douche. Hess is interesting simply because he was so quiet most of yesterday, then comes in and gets active and gets votes due to "playing sane." I think a lot of guys are playing different right now than we're used to. We saw it last year at the beginning of the mafia season as well, and when you add that in to a while off it does become a little more difficult to read the same folks as before.

That said, I'm always an advocate for multiple trains and we've got just that. One of the bigger points against Pac was waiting before the omgus vote, which I think honestly, if he did it right away or waited he probably gets the same amount of heat. It's one of those things no matter what you do you look bad. I also agree that I wish we could get some of the quieter players a little more vocal, though a couple are DMers and they don't put up as ridiculous post count numbers as we do, from what I understand. Still, makes it easy to cost through day 1. The couple times I've been scum, on day one we'd generally have one guy out there talking a lot, up in the top 3 of post count numbers, maybe one around the middle, and the remaining 2 or so at the bottom, just hiding. I don't really think there's going to be a huge deviation from that game 1 of a new season.

So...right now it feels like trying to pick between Pac and Hess for information, and if I'm going to push for info I'd rather it come from somewhere else. I don't see anything from Hess that screams scummy to me yet, to be honest. Instead, I'll jump on the wagon with him and go after Lils. She's quiet, and truth be told she's usually very quiet on day 1. However, my experience playing scum with her was she buckled a bit under the pressure, though it was a unique game (Oz), and she was trying to drop hints and technically was a third party and all that jazz. Either way, I'd like to get her talking.

Vote: Lily

Right because Val is going to contribute something poetically profound when he has no F'ing clue whats going on...or as if there is something concrete for him to have an opinion of (other than you are a gay jerk).

Haha pretty much 100% correct, I'm just trying to follow all these mini feuds and get a sense for what the hell is going on.

Haha pretty much 100% correct, I'm just trying to follow all these mini feuds and get a sense for what the hell is going on.

you might want to unvote while you figure it out unless you feel like contributing to the death of an innocent player.

unvote

I really don't get a vibe from Pac, aside from douche. Hess is interesting simply because he was so quiet most of yesterday, then comes in and gets active and gets votes due to "playing sane." I think a lot of guys are playing different right now than we're used to. We saw it last year at the beginning of the mafia season as well, and when you add that in to a while off it does become a little more difficult to read the same folks as before.

That said, I'm always an advocate for multiple trains and we've got just that. One of the bigger points against Pac was waiting before the omgus vote, which I think honestly, if he did it right away or waited he probably gets the same amount of heat. It's one of those things no matter what you do you look bad. I also agree that I wish we could get some of the quieter players a little more vocal, though a couple are DMers and they don't put up as ridiculous post count numbers as we do, from what I understand. Still, makes it easy to cost through day 1. The couple times I've been scum, on day one we'd generally have one guy out there talking a lot, up in the top 3 of post count numbers, maybe one around the middle, and the remaining 2 or so at the bottom, just hiding. I don't really think there's going to be a huge deviation from that game 1 of a new season.

So...right now it feels like trying to pick between Pac and Hess for information, and if I'm going to push for info I'd rather it come from somewhere else. I don't see anything from Hess that screams scummy to me yet, to be honest. Instead, I'll jump on the wagon with him and go after Lils. She's quiet, and truth be told she's usually very quiet on day 1. However, my experience playing scum with her was she buckled a bit under the pressure, though it was a unique game (Oz), and she was trying to drop hints and technically was a third party and all that jazz. Either way, I'd like to get her talking.

Vote: Lily

So instead of going with the general concensus and hopping on either one of the already going trains, you decide to start your own just because Lily is being quiet?

That's pretty riDICKulous, especially when you admit she's normally quiet on day one and I don't believe that's going to change just because you vote her. Sounds like maybe your trying to divert heat from one of your scum buddies by derailing a wagon...

So instead of going with the general concensus and hopping on either one of the already going trains, you decide to start your own just because Lily is being quiet?

That's pretty riDICKulous, especially when you admit she's normally quiet on day one and I don't believe that's going to change just because you vote her. Sounds like maybe your trying to divert heat from one of your scum buddies by derailing a wagon...

Yeah...that's generally what you do when you don't feel either of the two trains is scummy, with plenty of time left on day 1. If nothing else I've got you super defensive with your 6th post (considering you're the most quiet of anyone). And for the record, I like Lily and enjoy playing with her. We've pm'd a few times, so stop trying to make it personal. "riDICKulous" lol

...really Pac?

are you trying to say that there haven't been speed lynches before someone has had a chance to defend themselves? I already said my posting is limited during the day. I'll be happy to answer I28's baseless accusations when I have more time.

in meantime chew on this for awhile.

I-twentyhate purportedly threw his reediculous Slats case to see if he'd get any bites. (another genius strategy by the best player in the game).

If that's true... why did he choose to ignore Hess' exuberance about said case and instead focus on me? If we're to believe he set up a dumb case intentionally for a "gotcha" moment why is he ignoring who he "got"?

It reeks.

I'd like to hear anyone other than the monkey give a reason for voting me?

Verbal's Take on Day 1: a lot of arm flapping and ghey bashing, and general dooshiness, and not a whole lot to say. The only people being consistent with their play thus far are (to me) CTM, Brett, and Wombat. The rest are like chickens with your heads cut off until you settle down (somewhat) after Day 1.

Shut up Dolphag.

I <3 U. I had that same response loaded and ready to fire.

uh huh.

must be nice to pop in every 12 hours, slander someone, then disappear again. Nice way to avoid heat.

I choose to play the game instead of hiding in shadows like a wounded pig.

Pretty sure I've been posting more often than that, but even if I weren't, 12 hours seems reasonable to me given that I am trying to have a life (mixed results so far).

Furthermore, my posts are meaningful, unlike yours. Seriously, what have you contributed to this game?

NICE!! hahah

Welcome to the game dear. I agree with this.

Yeah...that's generally what you do when you don't feel either of the two trains is scummy, with plenty of time left on day 1. If nothing else I've got you super defensive with your 6th post (considering you're the most quiet of anyone). And for the record, I like Lily and enjoy playing with her. We've pm'd a few times, so stop trying to make it personal. "riDICKulous" lol

So your both scum? Wow that was easy. LMAO

Furthermore, my posts are meaningful, unlike yours. Seriously, what have you contributed to this game?

My contributions may not be as profound as yours (like when you said I was playing like sh-t :rolleyes: ) but they do serve a purpose. I like to get people talking. The fact that Hess refuses to engage me only serves to make me feel more comfortable about my vote.

It struck me that way, too, but I shrugged it off, figuring it was just because I was his target. Guess not.

are you trying to say that there haven't been speed lynches before someone has had a chance to defend themselves? I already said my posting is limited during the day. I'll be happy to answer I28's baseless accusations when I have more time.

in meantime chew on this for awhile.

I-twentyhate purportedly threw his reediculous Slats case to see if he'd get any bites. (another genius strategy by the best player in the game).

If that's true... why did he choose to ignore Hess' exuberance about said case and instead focus on me? If we're to believe he set up a dumb case intentionally for a "gotcha" moment why is he ignoring who he "got"?

It reeks.

Interesting question.

make sure to pay attention to posts like the ones by these 2 bubbleheads.

no reasoning.. just mindless thirst for blood.

Oddly enough, thats your day 1 m.o.

Awesome comeback guys, thanks for making my point for me.

Wish you didnt tell us you were a Dolphag because now everything you type looks reads "I suck cawk".

I'll bite. I was the 2nd vote on you, in which I was playing off of the joke vote from AVM and joining in. Side effect to see if putting you in the lead would get you to say something interesting. I feel like you'd be a good meltdown candidate, to be honest. But you shrugged off the first few votes on you and mostly ignored it, then accused somebody else of exactly that. At that point, you became more defensive and practiced what you preached.

But you started with a vote on Song, which was random bullsh*t. Mine on you was the same, so no harm there. Then you OMGUS vote CTM while bitching at I28 in the same post.....almost like there was a disconnect and that they weren't related....or are they? Then you switch to I28 because he "sucks". I don't care what the guy does on his spare time (eww?), but that was another bullsh*t vote and we were well into Day 1 and the time for those votes, in my opinion, had passed. Then you state you aren't ready to vote Hess, and then you actually do vote him with the first decent reason from you thus far. While I liked that vote, the history and action/reaction you've given before that has caused me to keep my vote on you.

You've been a solid scumhunter in past games I've played with you, but I see none of that here. You say you can't spend the time to refute whatever the hell I28 had to say about you (the "obliterating" post you foreshadowed), but instead of spending the time to do that, you spend it on a bunch of other posts, one being the solid one you made on Hess. If you don't have time at work to refute I28, how do you have the time to set up a decent post on Hess? That doesn't make sense to me. So there's my reason for voting you.

And in case you want to know who else I find suspicious, here's my list:

1. Pac - see above

2. Wombat - I know I said he was being consistent, but that doesn't mean clean. Not nearly as aggressive as usual and more defensive than usual - total metagame on my part (bad me), but there it is.

3. I28 - looks to be using the spray & pray technique to dumb verbal diarrhea on the thread and see who comes out smelling too clean. I don't like this method, and therefore he makes the list.

4. Crusher - too many jokes, not enough scumhunting

5. JiF - same as Crush, but maybe I've got these 2 on there because they are hatin' on my Dolphins. Meh.

Archived