Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

I'll bite. I was the 2nd vote on you, in which I was playing off of the joke vote from AVM and joining in. Side effect to see if putting you in the lead would get you to say something interesting. I feel like you'd be a good meltdown candidate, to be honest. But you shrugged off the first few votes on you and mostly ignored it, then accused somebody else of exactly that. At that point, you became more defensive and practiced what you preached.

But you started with a vote on Song, which was random bullsh*t. Mine on you was the same, so no harm there. Then you OMGUS vote CTM while bitching at I28 in the same post.....almost like there was a disconnect and that they weren't related....or are they? Then you switch to I28 because he "sucks". I don't care what the guy does on his spare time (eww?), but that was another bullsh*t vote and we were well into Day 1 and the time for those votes, in my opinion, had passed. Then you state you aren't ready to vote Hess, and then you actually do vote him with the first decent reason from you thus far. While I liked that vote, the history and action/reaction you've given before that has caused me to keep my vote on you.

You've been a solid scumhunter in past games I've played with you, but I see none of that here. You say you can't spend the time to refute whatever the hell I28 had to say about you (the "obliterating" post you foreshadowed), but instead of spending the time to do that, you spend it on a bunch of other posts, one being the solid one you made on Hess. If you don't have time at work to refute I28, how do you have the time to set up a decent post on Hess? That doesn't make sense to me. So there's my reason for voting you.

And in case you want to know who else I find suspicious, here's my list:

1. Pac - see above

2. Wombat - I know I said he was being consistent, but that doesn't mean clean. Not nearly as aggressive as usual and more defensive than usual - total metagame on my part (bad me), but there it is.

3. I28 - looks to be using the spray & pray technique to dumb verbal diarrhea on the thread and see who comes out smelling too clean. I don't like this method, and therefore he makes the list.

4. Crusher - too many jokes, not enough scumhunting

5. JiF - same as Crush, but maybe I've got these 2 on there because they are hatin' on my Dolphins. Meh.

I was at lunch when I wrote the post about Hess... What I was saying is I don't have 20 minutes to give a point by point breakdown of why his post sucks but I will later.

Just like I'll do the same with the filth you just wrote.

While working I come here and check the thread and if I have a minute I'll post a sentence or 2. not sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested in how you plan on refuting my impressions of your voting history and responses to others. Your voting history is fact, and my impressions on that are simply my opinion and the reason my vote is on you.

I'm not sure how that all qualifies as "filth", but you can enlighten me later, I guess.

you would.

and why don't you feel the need to defend yourself against the barrage of votes you've accumulated?

scum usually ignore in day 1 heat in hopes it will just go away... hmm.

Interesting post. The Pac case stinks of a townie getting railroaded. NOS everyone on Pacs train.

...really Pac?

not a fan of this post, seems like you are nudging along the pacWagon without actually being on it .. It is however amusing as it's as good a response to pac's normal histrionics as there could be

Hey guys sorry I've been inactive today. 3 meetings, class, a midterm, and senior project reports make Wednesday my busiest days. I've been following on my phone and will continue to do so in case trains pick up, and should be back to post more tonight. No excuses for me to be inactive any other day of the week though. Sorry

Vote count:

Brett (1)- Jetscode

Pac (6)- Verbal, Icemann, CTM, Wombat, JiF, I28

Lily (2)- Hess, AVM

CTM (2)- BG, Brett

Hess (4)- Slats, Crusher, Lily, Pac

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

Also- please let me know if I HAVE MISSED A VOTE.

song of ice and fire, care to put a vote down toots?

Yeah...that's generally what you do when you don't feel either of the two trains is scummy, with plenty of time left on day 1. If nothing else I've got you super defensive with your 6th post (considering you're the most quiet of anyone). And for the record, I like Lily and enjoy playing with her. We've pm'd a few times, so stop trying to make it personal. "riDICKulous" lol

lol but the point of two competing wagons is to get information from them, not to take the pressure away from them before they yield any info. I see nothing personal or defensive about what I said, though it does look like I poked you in all the right places ;o)

I was gonna say something but it was too crazy. Wait? No! I mean too sane.

Wow, who's trying too hard now? Just be yourself bro.

I agree with this. Seems like a lot of joking and stuff gets thrown around on day 1. Everyone gives everyone else a bunch of sh*t. Looks like Hess is getting a tad too defensive at the pokes at him and so I'm definitely getting a more scummy vibe from Hess than I am from Pac atm, so I am going to VOTE HESS

Though I do think the scummiest player in the game right now is AVM

I also got the vibe that AVM was trying to pull attention from the two trains. (Or maybe just one of them?) AVM, I like you too, btw, and enjoy playing with you.

Wouldn't it be funny if we found two birds with one stone here?

(On a side note, I hope I'm doing better at getting into the game. I'm trying. Like Verb said, it's a DM thing.)

are you trying to say that there haven't been speed lynches before someone has had a chance to defend themselves? I already said my posting is limited during the day. I'll be happy to answer I28's baseless accusations when I have more time.

in meantime chew on this for awhile.

I-twentyhate purportedly threw his reediculous Slats case to see if he'd get any bites. (another genius strategy by the best player in the game).

If that's true... why did he choose to ignore Hess' exuberance about said case and instead focus on me? If we're to believe he set up a dumb case intentionally for a "gotcha" moment why is he ignoring who he "got"?

It reeks.

I'd like to hear anyone other than the monkey give a reason for voting me?

No, just the you don't want to do that post to the new guy is just eh. But yes...somehow my saying that means I think you're guilty (according to everyone else)even though I've said all game you're not. You should probably vote me.

lol but the point of two competing wagons is to get information from them, not to take the pressure away from them before they yield any info. I see nothing personal or defensive about what I said, though it does look like I poked you in all the right places ;o)

I agree with this. Seems like a lot of joking and stuff gets thrown around on day 1. Everyone gives everyone else a bunch of sh*t. Looks like Hess is getting a tad too defensive at the pokes at him and so I'm definitely getting a more scummy vibe from Hess than I am from Pac atm, so I am going to VOTE HESS

Though I do think the scummiest player in the game right now is AVM

Not voting for the scummiest player makes you seem scummy. You should vote for me.

I also got the vibe that AVM was trying to pull attention from the two trains. (Or maybe just one of them?) AVM, I like you too, btw, and enjoy playing with you.

Wouldn't it be funny if we found two birds with one stone here?

(On a side note, I hope I'm doing better at getting into the game. I'm trying. Like Verb said, it's a DM thing.)

You have, I'm the scummiest. Vote me.

getting more interested in AVM myself.. after one of these bell ends claims power roll, maybe we can string AVm's a$$ up

Why wait? Don't put a power roll out there to dangle in the wind, vote me first.

Hey guys sorry I've been inactive today. 3 meetings, class, a midterm, and senior project reports make Wednesday my busiest days. I've been following on my phone and will continue to do so in case trains pick up, and should be back to post more tonight. No excuses for me to be inactive any other day of the week though. Sorry

Trust your initial instincts. I wasn't faking, trying to out a lover roll. Vote for me.

Not really much to add...the Brett train is slow to launch...oh well. Not sure what to make of the early going...the case against Pac requires his response. I'll wait before going there...The case against Hess is a little more mysterious to my untrained eye. Never really saw his sanity in this game or any other. May just be my interpretation.

OTOH...Lily has flown under the radar and maybe a little flak will show something...

Unvote

Vote: Lily

Not really much to add...the Brett train is slow to launch...oh well. Not sure what to make of the early going...the case against Pac requires his response. I'll wait before going there...The case against Hess is a little more mysterious to my untrained eye. Never really saw his sanity in this game or any other. May just be my interpretation.

OTOH...Lily has flown under the radar and maybe a little flak will show something...

Unvote

Vote: Lily

What would you like to see, JC? I think I've been a lot more visible than you have, to be honest. I forgot you were in the game.

So we have Hess doing nothing to defend himself, and AVM daring everyone to vote for him. :blink:

Lots of people posting their FOS lists <_< , and finally a vote from Song of Fart Icicles for who the 2nd most scummy person in her/his opinion? :rolleyes:

Lily nudging another train too... heh.

Jetscode playing naive? Mmmmkay...

And Pac, running away from explaining himself, and trying to push OMGUS back at me by insinuating that I "ignored" my gotcha moment when Hess told me "good job." Are you effing serious with this crap? Silly Pac... 2 things came out of my "Slats/Wombat theory" and it was Hess and you. I'm watching Hess, but you insisted on being louder. Imagine that. You've had ample opportunities to explain yourself, but your arrogance keeps getting in the way.

Suggesting a "laughable conspiracy theory" of your own, possibly dumber than the Slats/Wombat theory, is a whole new level of squirming though, good job, you've outdone yourself. I see what you are going for though, I switch to Hess now, and you can tee off on me for "distancing" or some cockeyed bull like that? Gives you a quick way to diffuse your train, and lets you squirm through D1 without ever addressing any of the heat on you. Not a scummy plan at all.

So we have Hess doing nothing to defend himself, and AVM daring everyone to vote for him. :blink:

Lots of people posting their FOS lists <_< , and finally a vote from Song of Fart Icicles for who the 2nd most scummy person in her/his opinion? :rolleyes:

Lily nudging another train too... heh.

Jetscode playing naive? Mmmmkay...

And Pac, running away from explaining himself, and trying to push OMGUS back at me by insinuating that I "ignored" my gotcha moment when Hess told me "good job." Are you effing serious with this crap? Silly Pac... 2 things came out of my "Slats/Wombat theory" and it was Hess and you. I'm watching Hess, but you insisted on being louder. Imagine that. You've had ample opportunities to explain yourself, but your arrogance keeps getting in the way.

Suggesting a "laughable conspiracy theory" of your own, possibly dumber than the Slats/Wombat theory, is a whole new level of squirming though, good job, you've outdone yourself. I see what you are going for though, I switch to Hess now, and you can tee off on me for "distancing" or some cockeyed bull like that? Gives you a quick way to diffuse your train, and lets you squirm through D1 without ever addressing any of the heat on you. Not a scummy plan at all.

lulz I couldn't do what I just scolded AVM for, duh. He may be the more scummy to me, but derailing the trains that are already in place is stupid. I will be more than happy to vote him in due time, but I haven't got sufficient info from the pressure on either Hess or Pac. Voting isn't just for lynching m'dear.

Also I didn't know fart's could have icicles. I guess you learn something new everyday.

All done with my interview stuff (cross your fingers for me), and finished catching up on the thread. Definitely some interesting developments. AVM seems to have completely gone off the deep end. I have no idea WTF just happened there. Looking at where to vote, I had actually already previously unvoted from CTM, and still want to put my vote elsewhere. In terms of the big trains, while I was one of the people to comment on Hess's "sanity", I thought of it as nothing more than a passing comment and don't see it vote-worthy. I can see what people are saying about Pac, but that just seems to be typical Pac douchiness to me more than anything else, but who knows. Lilly I didn't have much of a vibe on, but want to go back and take a look to see what people see there. The thing that's really stood out to me most was that recent reaction from AVM. It just seems very out of character and feel like there's something more than. What the hell would possess him to react like that, I have no idea, but maybe we can find out.

Unvote (again :P)

Vote: AVM

there's only a handful of reasons I can think of that avm, whose usually a pretty conservative player, would be playing this card. One of them is certainly that he's scum hoping to derail the talk about him as others have in the past by looking happy to be lynched .. I'm game to find out. It's definitly out of character. Maybe he's been drinking :D

AVM train came out of nowhere just as the Pac train stalled so I am immensely distrustful of it. Right now, the top 3 names on my suspect list are BG, Pac, and Song. Bg has made no sense whatsoever, Pac is playing overtly anti-town, and Song parroted my exact phrase about trains "yielding info."

You know, I've been thinking about it, and I'm getting less happy with my vote than I would be with it on AVM. The strongest reason I have for voting Hess is that it seemed AVM was pulling votes off of him. That's a stupid reason to vote somebody. I know I implied that I would stay put until the AVM train built up steam, but I'm not going to.

Unvote

Vote AVM

BG, if you find something, you will let me know, won't you? I can't see any reason for the votes on me.

AVM train came out of nowhere just as the Pac train stalled so I am immensely distrustful of it. Right now, the top 3 names on my suspect list are BG, Pac, and Song. Bg has made no sense whatsoever, Pac is playing overtly anti-town, and Song parroted my exact phrase about trains "yielding info."

It wouldn't be a game without you suspecting me ;)

You know, I've been thinking about it, and I'm getting less happy with my vote than I would be with it on AVM. The strongest reason I have for voting Hess is that it seemed AVM was pulling votes off of him. That's a stupid reason to vote somebody. I know I implied that I would stay put until the AVM train built up steam, but I'm not going to.

Unvote

Vote AVM

BG, if you find something, you will let me know, won't you? I can't see any reason for the votes on me.

:blink: Ummm... that's not what you said at the time you voted for Hess.

In fact you placed your vote on Hess shortly after he voted for you, hopping on his train right after Slats and Crusher, and using the same explanation everyone else used. I can't even find where AVM was doing anything, let alone "pulling votes off him," at that point in the game. Actually, I don't see any AVM posts around then on quick glance, and he didn't start getting voted for until quite a few pages later... so I'm not even sure what you mean by "pulling votes off" but I do know AVM had little to no activity any time near your vote on Hess.

Congrats on moving up my list. *curls up on Lily's lap and poops in own hand*

I have to say this every flippin' game. I'm usually quiet in the beginning. I suck at day one. So I just listen a lot, usually.

However, this time I'm going to go with Hess. I only remember him really well in one game, and I thought he was behaving really differently this time, but I wasn't sure. But if I'm not the only one seeing it, then it's probably something.

Vote Hess

:blink: Ummm... that's not what you said at the time you voted for Hess.

In fact you placed your vote on Hess shortly after he voted for you, hopping on his train right after Slats and Crusher, and using the same explanation everyone else used. I can't even find where AVM was doing anything, let alone "pulling votes off him," at that point in the game. Actually, I don't see any AVM posts around then on quick glance, and he didn't start getting voted for until quite a few pages later... so I'm not even sure what you mean by "pulling votes off" but I do know AVM had little to no activity any time near your vote on Hess.

Congrats on moving up my list. *curls up on Lily's lap and poops in own hand*

Also, Lily, where did you imply that you would "stay on Hess until the AVM train built up steam?" Are you implying you said it when you originally voted Hess? Or am I just not finding all your posts...?

It was a recent post, I-28, when I said I would more than nudge the AVM train.

You are absolutely right that my reason for voting Hess was not the same as my strongest reason now. I originally voted him for behaving unlike himself. That's not an iron-clad reason, either. Since then AVM's behavior seemed a bigger reason. Either way, I'm liking my vote where it is more than on Hess. That doesn't mean Hess is forever off the hook or anything, though.

Was I nudging? Well, then let me just say it. I'll be happy to switch to AVM if his train builds up steam. I think both him and Hess are scummy. But I can only have one vote out there at a time.

This is the post where I feel I implied that I would stay put unless AVM's train built steam.

Archived