Remember when Belichick walked off the field in Super Bowl XLII without shaking hands?

Matt39

I forgot how classy the Patriots are. Just a class organization.

Hey, remember when Bob Kraft hired a coach who was under contract to another team after meeting with him at a gas station because it would have been against league rules to actually be seen in public talking to said coach? That was really classy too. :rolleyes:

Um, talking to a coach before the Superbowl ring a bell sunshine?

Again, you miss the point. Neither Leon Hess nor Woody Johnson decided to partake in back and forth trash talking leading to a playoff game by claiming theirs was a "classy" organization.

According to Bob Kraft, the Patriots are the classiest organization in all of sports. The man's got one screwed up definition of class my friend.

Remember Ryans drive by handshake after his team got manhandled by Tomlin and Steelers?

Big Baby.

THIS!

...and don't forget the profanity filled headset chuck...if that were BB it would be an all-time JN favorite. I won't even get into his personal stuff...holy moly....

However, as I am thinking about "class" and the NFL...which is dumb...I started thinking about Big Ben Rothlisberger. I mean, Pats fans and Jets fans can argue class 'till the sun goes down..I want to take a look at Big Ben and his attempts to rehabilitate his image in Dallas.

He rapes drunk girls who may be a little star struck....and uses paid body guards to help him out in his vicious endeavors. Classy stuff right there. How 'bout this bullsheet act that he has found God....bullsheeting about God, always classy. :rolleyes: How 'bout his being engaged to girl no one has ever seen or heard about prior to the leaked story? Yah, I think is is very classy to use a girl for the purpose of changing fan sentiment. How 'bout the multitude of stories about his being a complete class-A jerk? "Do you know who I am?!" seems to be his favorite statement. Humble and classy - Big ben is a Big Douche.

Go Pack Go.

THIS!

...and don't forget the profanity filled headset chuck...if that were BB it would be an all-time JN favorite. I won't even get into his personal stuff...holy moly....

However, as I am thinking about "class" and the NFL...which is dumb...I started thinking about Big Ben Rothlisberger. I mean, Pats fans and Jets fans can argue class 'till the sun goes down..I want to take a look at Big Ben and his attempts to rehabilitate his image in Dallas.

He rapes drunk girls who may be a little star struck....and uses paid body guards to help him out in his vicious endeavors. Classy stuff right there. How 'bout this bullsheet act that he has found God....bullsheeting about God, always classy. :rolleyes: How 'bout his being engaged to girl no one has ever seen or heard about prior to the leaked story? Yah, I think is is very classy to use a girl for the purpose of changing fan sentiment. How 'bout the multitude of stories about his being a complete class-A jerk? "Do you know who I am?!" seems to be his favorite statement. Humble and classy - Big ben is a Big Douche.

Go Pack Go.

Yeah, every time they mention the redemption of Big Ben this week it's made my stomach churn. Guy is a complete POS phony punk.

Remember Ryans drive by handshake after his team got manhandled by Tomlin and Steelers?

Big Baby.

How does that even remotely resemble what Belichick did...at the Super Bowl nonetheless? They ran up the score on every team they faced all season, his starting QB scoffed at the notion they'd only score 20 points...and then he has a hissy fit and runs off the field when he gets beat.

But the Patriots do it a different way.

It's going to be a long, boring offseason if the only discussion on this forum consists of sniping about the relative "class" of two guys whose job is basically to run the modern day Coliseum.

In light of his truly deserved coach of the year award...what the hell.

sigh.. you guys make it too easy..

we're no better then they are.. if we didn't lose the right to claim that when our coach was solicitng men to **** his wife and posting fetish videos online, we certainly did when one of our coaches tripped another player..

we beat them where it counted, on the field. who gives a crap which group of dirtbags wins the imaginary "most classy" title

sigh.. you guys make it too easy..

we're no better then they are.. if we didn't lose the right to claim that when our coach was solicitng men to **** his wife and posting fetish videos online, we certainly did when one of our coaches tripped another player..

we beat them where it counted, on the field. who gives a crap which group of dirtbags wins the imaginary "most classy" title

You're missing the point.

Bob Kraft went out of his way to enter the fray during the week leading up to the Divisional round and proclaimed his team to be "classy organization."

This isn't a comparison. Whether or not the Jets did anything not classy is really immaterial for the purposes of this thread. The whole point is that the Pats, despite their owner's claims, are just as classless as any other team, including the Jets.

You're missing the point.

Bob Kraft went out of his way to enter the fray during the week leading up to the Divisional round and proclaimed his team to be "classy organization."

This isn't a comparison. Whether or not the Jets did anything not classy is really immaterial for the purposes of this thread. The whole point is that the Pats, despite their owner's claims, are just as classless as any other team, including the Jets.

obviously.. who cares what that old fart says... but it's the same thing, the minute one side talks about class, the other side goes into thier canned examples of classlessness

THIS!

Go Pack Go.

Go Pack, too. For that reason.

obviously.. who cares what that old fart says... but it's the same thing, the minute one side talks about class, the other side goes into thier canned examples of classlessness

Yes, but bringing up examples of the Jets classlessness is pointless in this particular thread. Nobody on the Jets side claimed the high ground.

Archived