Tom Brady: MVP-Just announced

SoFlaJets

If by MVP you mean the guy who chased Randy Moss out of town, lost to the Jets twice including a pathetic dink and dunk performance in the divisional round, and rocked the Velma from Scooby-Doo haircut better than any borderline bisexual male in history, then Brady's the MVP for sure.

a_brady_il.jpg

agreed but still a terrible week to be a Jets fan; having to suffer through this Suck-er Bowl, CM not getting Hall and now this...cue DOUBLE face palm

I completely disagree but thats just me. Curtis' time will come soon enough. And the Jets embarrassed Brady on his home field when it mattered most. They got smacked in the face by a tough Steelers team at home after a huge emotional lift the week prior. So they ran out of steam...Two years in a row getting to the AFC championship as a wild card with 2nd year QB and HC. I'm pleased with what I've seen. that's just me.

all this award does is pretty much assures us all of having to suffer through another spring and summer of all the pundits on the NFLN and ESPN (as well as usual suspects like Peter King and Fatso over there on WFAN) telling us how we can never count out the Genius and the pretty boy no matter WHAT the Jets do..."CAN'T WAIT!!"

Archived