Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

I scatter shot a bunch of different angles on the "scum knew the kitchen was a death trap" theory that was discussed all day while I was at work. I'm not backing off sh*t, I brought up points for 2 reasons - to see who would be opportunistic and ride the monkey, and to demonstrate that discussing set-up especially in relation to the kitchen death is an exercise in tail chasing.

I've been as consistent, in getting across the point that I feel these are all discussion tied to one theory about setup, as I feel I needed to be. All I'm seeing from you now is a lot of defensive posts - saturated with OMGUS.

Oh, and the way I see it, we shouldn't assume anything about Doggin.

Yes. Never-ending... you are the dipsh*t that asked "where is the ape?" are you not? You are never shy about jumping in on day one and mixing it up - surprised all you have to offer is your typical snarky remarks, with no YELLING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!!!! In fact, I'm surprised you didn't jump into the fray on this.... just to see what comes out of it.

Is it hypocrisy if I did it intentionally to see who tried to make more of it than it is? Just wondering...

Metagaming never comes up. Ever.

Yup. :D

Oh, my goodness.... will you look at that...

You never do things like that? I supposed if I point out examples, you'll do the whole "look monkey is metagaming some more!!!"

Typically, I think discussing game setup is nonsense. Especially when 1/8 of the game is discussing it and not considering all the angles. So, like I said, I threw a bunch of crap at the wall there, to see what would stick... and to see what stunk in the process.

Only about 1/3 of the game was online last night... but look at the reactions to my monkey business.

Doggin piggy-back voting slats behind me - and I have to re-read, but did he insinuate that JF80 is being coached??

Wombat is now "tracking" me

Vic nudges

JF80 showed us his defensive skills

Pac is actually staying out of the fray

I got us some reactions to look at. You have to cast a line if you want to get a nibble.

I think the problem I'm having here is that I feel like this is a mafia tactic - the "spray & pray" technique to see what 'case' could be latched onto and rode out to appear like you're scumhunting. I guess townies could do it as well, but I just don't see it having a very good track record.

And the second bold I'm calling bullsh*t on. You contradict yourself and then say "Oh, I meant to do that. I wanted to say that and see who decided to latch on". Meh, I've done that too....as scum. You shoot in so many directions and it's hard to keep track. Scumtell to me.

Unvote

Vote: I28

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I wasn't in the kitchen, stating OMGUS on his vote on me and putting out the inactivity thing there last night)

Am I missing something? Was it possible for someone not to be in the kitchen? I thought that when kitchen got the most votes, that meant that EVERYONE was in the kitchen.

Am I missing something? Was it possible for someone not to be in the kitchen? I thought that when kitchen got the most votes, that meant that EVERYONE was in the kitchen.

Right- I was trying to say that slats was throwing his hand up that he hadn't VOTED for the kitchen. Meanwhile trying to direct attention to kitchen voters.

I think the problem I'm having here is that I feel like this is a mafia tactic - the "spray & pray" technique to see what 'case' could be latched onto and rode out to appear like you're scumhunting. I guess townies could do it as well, but I just don't see it having a very good track record.

And the second bold I'm calling bullsh*t on. You contradict yourself and then say "Oh, I meant to do that. I wanted to say that and see who decided to latch on". Meh, I've done that too....as scum. You shoot in so many directions and it's hard to keep track. Scumtell to me.

Unvote

Vote: I28

I'm with you. If we were forced to decide by deadline, it would be JVOR or I28.

The JVoR Freudian thing scares me. Makes me think of myself when scum the whole "HMMM LET'S CHAT SHALL WE?? TELL ME YOUR FEELINGS ON THIS."

Then again I can't read JVoR. Must be the Asian thing, I can't figure them out.

The funny part being every game we play together you think I'm scum no matter what my actual alignment is. It's like clockwork. I also find explaining anything to you worthless since you're a stubborn jackass. I don't care if this post gets construed as overly defensive, either. You suck at reading me. That's a fact.

Sorry can't quote on bb. Your last long post before the little ones above. Kinda like you wanted to make sure you weren't connected to i28. Wanted to get ahead of it before someone else had the chance to bring it up. That was the 1st parargrap 2nd was you talking about slats some more.

Can't figure them out, but you make babies with our kind. I like it. You're like a Chilean Diplomat. :D

That's because I hope to understand you further.

I also hope to create the worlds most dominant gamer. Half Master Chief thundercat/ 1/4 asian / 1/4 white, which is a waste I suppose.

What, is that offensive?

Sorry can't quote on bb. Your last long post before the little ones above. Kinda like you wanted to make sure you weren't connected to i28. Wanted to get ahead of it before someone else had the chance to bring it up. That was the 1st parargrap 2nd was you talking about slats some more.

Ah got it. No I wasn't trying to pre-defend in my case. That was my first post since my last post last night and I had just caught up and answered the two things I felt like needed answering/attention. I hadn't commented since I28 had made that "meta-gaming" statement. I don't think you can poo-poo that the way I28 did considering he is a NOTORIOUS meta-gamer.

The funny part being every game we play together you think I'm scum no matter what my actual alignment is. It's like clockwork. I also find explaining anything to you worthless since you're a stubborn jackass. I don't care if this post gets construed as overly defensive, either. You suck at reading me. That's a fact.

Wow. Sorry dude. I've watched you do this before. And I'd prefer not to have you around to do it again.

And I dont just suck at reading you, I suck at this game period, thats a fact. I'm the all around king of suck when it comes to mafia. Plus, who is good at reading you. You are a mafia Goddess who rules with a golden tit and strawberry smelling vagina. Everyone talks about Doggin, Slats, CTM, DPR, Bleedin...but IMO, you are the greatest to ever grace the game with your presence. So maybe its fear that bring me to you every game. I dunno. But I'd like to see you lynched, day 1. That's a fact.

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA yesterday, I will be until this afternoon.

I have an Econ Midterm that is about to do something fierce to me. If anyone knows how to calculate sequential/non-sequential courtnot and bertrand equilibrium with increasing marginal costs... well I might fly you out here to do this for me. Actually, I blame Transformers for me not knowing how, since I would bring my Netbook to every class to follow along. Bastards.

Also, is JVOR a chick?

Debatable.

Apparently he dates Dan X - who used to be a man. Its very confusing.

I have 2 theories. JVOR is the bitch and Dan X has the dick. Or JVOR is both accounts. Cant figure it out. Either way, you should lynch him Day 1. He's scum. Just look at his little menstrual lash out he had on me for one little post.

Wow. Sorry dude. I've watched you do this before. And I'd prefer not to have you around to do it again.

And I dont just suck at reading you, I suck at this game period, thats a fact. I'm the all around king of suck when it comes to mafia. Plus, who is good at reading you. You are a mafia Goddess who rules with a golden tit and strawberry smelling vagina. Everyone talks about Doggin, Slats, CTM, DPR, Bleedin...but IMO, you are the greatest to ever grace the game with your presence. So maybe its fear that bring me to you every game. I dunno. But I'd like to see you lynched, day 1. That's a fact.

lol "this" being what. A figment of your imagination? Just to clarify, I'm not saying you suck at this game and i'm God or anything close to that. I think you're a good, intuitive player. I don't beat on my chest saying I think i'm better than any of you. And if it comes off that way, I really don't feel that way or intend to make others think that.

Just you in particular have some sort of personal vendetta against me or something for you to constantly do this sh*t every game. It's tiresome to me. If you're scum, doing it, fine. I get that. But you do it when we're both town as well and that just inanely frustrating. It's like a having a bee sting you in the a$$ every game.

Debatable.

Apparently he dates Dan X - who used to be a man. Its very confusing.

I have 2 theories. JVOR is the bitch and Dan X has the dick. Or JVOR is both accounts. Cant figure it out. Either way, you should lynch him Day 1. He's scum. Just look at his little menstrual lash out he had on me for one little post.

GR8TEST DAY 1 SCUM HUNTER EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol "this" being what. A figment of your imagination? Just to clarify, I'm not saying you suck at this game and i'm God or anything close to that. I think you're a good, intuitive player. I don't beat on my chest saying I think i'm better than any of you. And if it comes off that way, I really don't feel that way or intend to make others think that.

Just you in particular have some sort of personal vendetta against me or something for you to constantly do this sh*t every game. It's tiresome to me. If you're scum, doing it, fine. I get that. But you do it when we're both town as well and that just inanely frustrating. It's like a having a bee sting you in the a$$ every game.

gorilla_beating_chest.gif

Oh great king, granted I don't know what "this" he is talking about either, but you always ping my scumdar too with your "what do you think?" comments.

Well, that's all the convincing a noob like me needs on Day 1.

unvote

VOTE: Jets Voice of Reason

and-here-we-go.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Here-We-Go-Joker

Regarding the I28/Slats thing. lol.

I'm getting a kind of wizard of oz bomb vibe from I28. You remember, the time he tried to do something smart and it failed miserably...

Slats' "I wonder why the scum wanted to go to the kitchen so bad" comment does concern me a little since it turned out to apparently be the worst room we could have gone to.

Jeez...I wonder how Slats and Bret feel considering they are the ones that I do this to every game...not you. But sorry you feel that way. I'll make you a deal, I wont sign up for game you play in anymore because I dont want to ruin your experience. I dont mean to frustrate the Goddess of mafia.

GR8TEST DAY 1 SCUM HUNTER EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope I suck. JVOR said so.

Jeez...I wonder how Slats and Bret feel considering they are the ones that I do this to every game...not you. But sorry you feel that way. I'll make you a deal, I wont sign up for game you play in anymore because I dont want to ruin your experience. I dont mean to frustrate the Goddess of mafia.

Nope I suck. JVOR said so.

beconfidentatreyurp8.jpg?w=500&h=352

Can I just say I have no idea wtf is going on...Is it standard procedure to vote for someone because they voted for you? Am I winning the game yet?

Its standard protocol for a noob to not know whats going on.

I suggest voting JVOR. Seems like the wise thing to do.

Archived