WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Well if that isn't the mafia elite right there I don't know what is.. Good job you 2! Have mercy!

I'm proud to be on train with JF80. He's the man who owned your sh*tty scum team last game.

While there's not much of anything we agree on, you being ridiculous human being is one of them.

What no meme this time?

jif must give great blowies

Obsess much?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sigh

So last night while watching Fraggle Rock the voice in my head told me that my toaster was possessed. I was like "no way"!, and the voice was like "wayyy".

I contacted my spiritual advisor who told me to loop Madonnas Like a Prayer for the next 4.5 hours and immediately submerge myself into a vat of Philly Cream Cheese. I did as instructed but am not sure it was effective... my toaster still looks pissed off.

If anyone has had a similar experience please let me know if you have any other suggestions. I feel it's only a matter of time before it comes for me.

I'm going to laugh so hard if you had no restriction and are just doing this to **** with us.

Careful about the neck man, I was having migraines last year during the mafia season, all because of a neck injury. Still get them from time to time, if I re-aggravate the injury.

Good luck.

Auto-felation iz dangerous bidness

good luck Vic.. Sounds bad.. Getting old sucks

I'm going to laugh so hard if you had no restriction and are just doing this to **** with us.

The last time I remember a post restriction was in a game you mod'ed and I was Iron Man and I had to post an incoherent drunken rant every day phase.

Pacturd is acting like he has it on every post, yet some posts he doesnt. If he only has to do this one a day phase and is continuing on with every post, then I hate him more than I already do and more than I hate you.

Didnt someone have that type of pr in the muppets game? CTM? Who mod'ed that?

Auto-felation iz dangerous bidness

good luck Vic.. Sounds bad.. Getting old sucks

It happened in a car accident you doosh.

I was about 1.3 miles away from returning our rental car at the end of our trip to Puerto Rico. We were on a 5 lane road, and some dipsh*t stopped, put his car in reverse and tried to back up because he missed his exit. 3 of the 5 lanes all came to a screeching halt, I was in the middle. The other 2 just kept zipping by. I couldn't jam on my brakes because we'd have been rear-end and pushed into the pile. I swerved through the mess, and avoided all the cars that hit each other... and then as I got clear of the pile up, some stupid old woman who didn't slow down and was in one of the other 2 lanes came barreling down on us. I saw her coming in my rear-view, and hit the gas to try to pull away and reduce the amount of impact she would have by having her hit us pulling away rather than stopped. She blasted us, and spun us. You never heard her brakes skid, she didn't even slow down. ******* old people. Anyway, the car spun to where my girl's side was exposed and I pulled back on the wheel so hard to put myself between her and other cars that I bent the steering wheel. All happened in about 3-5 seconds. I don't freak out during emergencies, which is why we weren't seriously hurt. But I did **** my neck up really good, whiplash style. Tore something up.

The vacation was great, but the accident and waiting for 2 hours for a female cop to show up and write the accident report in a pink notebook with hearts on it was all I needed to know I'll never go back to that sh*t hole.

How bout, gfy.

Thank you.

I'm not buying that BG made an obnoxious post restriction for every single post with the most obnoxious player in the game.

Damn I was trying to hit reply to this filth and accidentally repped you. I'll make it up with neg rep later on.

Have mercy! How exactly have I been obnoxious in every post? You are a miserable little man who has a very peculiar obsession with getting me lynched.

You and JetFat keep fighting the good fight.

How bout, gfy.

Thank you.

I'm not buying that BG made an obnoxious post restriction for every single post with the most obnoxious player in the game.

dude really? All Pac has been doing is saying one of I think three expressions each time he post. Then that weird diatribe. Personally seems just like a post restriction. No way that dick does that just to do it. Seems to me your trying to be difficult.

Damn I was trying to hit reply to this filth and accidentally repped you. I'll make it up with neg rep later on.

Have mercy! How exactly have I been obnoxious in every post? You are a miserable little man who has a very peculiar obsession with getting me lynched.

You and JetFat keep fighting the good fight.

dude16.jpg

How bout, gfy.

Thank you.

Wouldn't this be a good theme for at least one post restriction? Doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Official Vote Count

Pac (2) - Jetsfan80, JiF

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

JiF (3) - brett, Pac, Aemon

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (1) - Song

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (4) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats

Sharrow (2) - Doggin, Jetscode

Jetsfan80 (1) - I28

I28 (1) - CTM

Not Voting: Crusher

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

Official Vote Count

Pac (2) - Jetsfan80, JiF

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

JiF (2) - brett, Aemon

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (1) - Song

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (5) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, Pac

Sharrow (2) - Doggin, Jetscode

Jetsfan80 (1) - I28

I28 (1) - CTM

Not Voting: Crusher

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

Wouldn't this be a good theme for at least one post restriction? Doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Mick Foley was known for his multiple characters, and so far Pac has hinted at a few of them. The inconsistency of including a "catch phrase" in every post is noted, as is the reality that if he was hinting his character, he'd be modkilled.

At this point, other than it being annoying, I don't see a reason to over-analyze it. All it will do is end up making the town chase its tail over PR theories, that allows others to stay under the radar on D1, imo.

actually it kinda makes sense

You know what, you're right. I could totally see BG giving him a simple post restriction (maybe one a day) and his obnoxiousness taking it a step further to what we are now having to deal with.

Have we ever seen post restrictions on scum?

dude really? All Pac has been doing is saying one of I think three expressions each time he post. Then that weird diatribe. Personally seems just like a post restriction. No way that dick does that just to do it. Seems to me your trying to be difficult.

I'm not trying to make it difficult muffin top, its the only glaringly obvious thing to talk about on day 1 and I'm trying to refresh my memory of what pr's we've seen in previous games.

You know what, you're right. I could totally see BG giving him a simple post restriction (maybe one a day) and his obnoxiousness taking it a step further to what we are now having to deal with.

Have we ever seen post restrictions on scum?

The bolded.

All that's going to come of it is confusion...

Mick Foley was known for his multiple characters, and so far Pac has hinted at a few of them. The inconsistency of including a "catch phrase" in every post is noted, as is the reality that if he was hinting his character, he'd be modkilled.

At this point, other than it being annoying, I don't see a reason to over-analyze it. All it will do is end up making the town chase its tail over PR theories, that allows others to stay under the radar on D1, imo.

Mr. Socko just said this is your first intelligent post this season.

I thought roles were determined randomly... so JIF's assertion that "there's no way BG would give an obnoxious role to an obnoxious person" doesn't really make any sense.

No it does make sense. I dont think you've ever played with a PR before, BG has. PR's are very annoying, especially if its something that is required for every post. Its almost unanimously hated by all and BG is the type that avoids things like that if it takes away from the game at all. (have you ever noticed all the bitching he does about set up/balance? <3 u BG)

Talking it out made me realize that BG probably gave him a 1 a day PR and Pac's inherent obnoxiousness is taking it a step further...which makes sense because he's had posts that he hasnt used any lines.

Unvote Pac

Vote Crusher

I dont get why he thinks I'm making this difficult. Its the only thing to really talk about right now. I think he was trying to plant a seed with that comment. Sorry muffin top, that post ping'ed my dar...which has been awful this season so its probably nothing. <3 u

Archived