WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lady friend just finshed up her Masters last May and took a job teaching kids with disabilities. Poor gal has been bitten, shoved, had crap thrown at her, and been called every name in the book... then she goes to school and has to deal with those kids!

Have mercy...

Sex ed would be good, too! A lot of the kids at this school need it because they're always asking questions. The other day it was, "How does a tampon work? Do girls make sperm? Does sperm rot?"

didn't you just splain' these things to JVoR last week?

Have Mercy!

Official Vote Count

Pac (3) - Aemon, Jetsfan80, CTM

JVOR (3) - Dan, AVM, Pac

Dan (2) - JVOR, Crusher

CTM (1) - slats

Song (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - brett

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (1) - Song

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (1) - war ensemble

Sharrow (2) - Doggin, Jetscode

Jetsfan80 (1) - I28

Not Voting: Jets Things

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

7th grade, English/Language Arts. :) Doing high school was a little more fun because we could read better books, and the kids here are wild beasts sometimes, haha.

That's right, english. HS english though has all that interpretation of books and poetry stuff, do they do that in 7th?

Sex ed would be good, too! A lot of the kids at this school need it because they're always asking questions. The other day it was, "How does a tampon work? Do girls make sperm? Does sperm rot?"

Actually baby Crusher is 15 and he and his friends ask me these questions. Let me share my answers with you.

1. How does a tampon work? Nobody knows, just be glad it does.

2. Do girls make sperm? No, but the the good ones eat it.

3. Does sperm rot? Yeah in that sock your mother refuses to touch.

See easy.

Too good to be true.

Like every other time he screws up, of course, he was just kidding.

WHich comedian did a bit on that, where no matter what someone did wrong, it was made all ok by saying just kidding..

Dont want to see his stupid meme anymore.

for real, just the other game I was thinking wow, could there every be anything in mafia that is more douchy then pac? Turns out pac with a PR is the answer to that question.

If anyone has a me me attitude it's most certainly YOU there bub. I'm too hardcore for that.

This doesnt make any sense, it lacks in the humor department and you still continue with your stupid little wrestling sayings that I dont want to read for the rest of the game.

Can I vote someone twice?

Official Vote Count

Pac (4) - Aemon, Jetsfan80, CTM, JiF

JVOR (3) - Dan, AVM, Pac

Dan (2) - JVOR, Crusher

CTM (1) - slats

JiF (1) - brett

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (1) - Song

brett (2) - war ensemble, Jets Things

Jetsfan80 (1) - I28

This doesnt make any sense, it lacks in the humor department and you still continue with your stupid little wrestling sayings that I dont want to read for the rest of the game.

Can I vote someone twice?

Unvote

Vote JiF

Are you serious with this crap when in a past game you spent the better part of a week referring to yourself as "Batman" or some such nonsense? Going for the easy lynch with bogus excuses is scummy. Have mercy!

Official Vote Count

Pac (4) - Aemon, Jetsfan80, CTM, JiF

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Dan (2) - JVOR, Crusher

CTM (1) - slats

JiF (2) - brett, Pac

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (1) - Song

brett (2) - war ensemble, Jets Things

Jetsfan80 (1) - I28

Like every other time he screws up, of course, he was just kidding.

WHich comedian did a bit on that, where no matter what someone did wrong, it was made all ok by saying just kidding..

for real, just the other game I was thinking wow, could there every be anything in mafia that is more douchy then pac? Turns out pac with a PR is the answer to that question.

"Screw up?"

I returned BG's serve, in fun. I was very aware that I was not dead. Unlike the lot of you pigs, I am capable of screwing around in more ways than just seeing how big of an a$$hole can I be.

Unvote

Vote JiF

Are you serious with this crap when in a past game you spent the better part of a week referring to yourself as "Batman" or some such nonsense? Going for the easy lynch with bogus excuses is scummy. Have mercy!

Really? An OMGUS vote? When I was acting as Batman, I was trying to get lynched because I could communicate through the dead to my lover and the game was dragging on and Vic was getting frustrated so I acted out to making it interesting.

You keep posting annoying little sayings that I'm sick of reading and dont really want to read them for the rest of the game. I didnt realize you were the easy lynch, but I'm hoping thats the case so I dont have to read this babble anymore.

So when does that start? Have mercy!

Well, I tried to come into this game with a different approach... was going to be less "filthy chimp monkey fos poo flinging ape" but that might be the only way to deal with you tards.

Shamma-lamma ding dong!

RULES:

Absolutely NO out-of-thread communications may be either entirely or partially quoted, screen-capped or in any other way directly provided within the game thread (summaries of PMs for purposes of role reveals is allowed, however). Similarly, you may not reveal the name you were provided with, not even a hint in the slightest degree. I will not be lenient with this. DO NOT HINT at who you are, this is your only warning. If someone wants to guess who you are you can neither confirm nor deny. If one of you don't believe me that I'll modkill your a$$ for it, just ask Crusher. :P

The PR has to be real or he would have been modkilled by now.

UNVOTE

VOTE JIF

The PR has to be real or he would have been modkilled by now.

UNVOTE

VOTE JIF

If he is NOT Mick Foley, then this would not be considered "hints to his character" and therefore no modkill. Not quite so open/shut... it is Pac, he could just be acting like an a-hole.

That is why I don't think its worth discussing yet. Game isn't being taken entirely serious yet.

The lady friend just finshed up her Masters last May and took a job teaching kids with disabilities. Poor gal has been bitten, shoved, had crap thrown at her, and been called every name in the book... then she goes to school and has to deal with those kids!

Have mercy...

Good luck to her! Sounds like she needs it all around.

That's right, english. HS english though has all that interpretation of books and poetry stuff, do they do that in 7th?

We've done a poetry unit, but it had to focus on the basics because it was the first time they'd ever studied poetry. It's been hard finding good books for them, too, because they're not quite at the reading level to understand a lot of great YA literature.

Actually baby Crusher is 15 and he and his friends ask me these questions. Let me share my answers with you.

1. How does a tampon work? Nobody knows, just be glad it does.

2. Do girls make sperm? No, but the the good ones eat it.

3. Does sperm rot? Yeah in that sock your mother refuses to touch.

See easy.

Haha, awesome. If you're ever interested in teaching sex ed at our school ...

If he is NOT Mick Foley, then this would not be considered "hints to his character" and therefore no modkill. Not quite so open/shut... it is Pac, he could just be acting like an a-hole.

That is why I don't think its worth discussing yet. Game isn't being taken entirely serious yet.

Right, could go either way at this point. We'll see how it goes.

Probably both. I'm awful at this game, but your not far behind.

The statement had nothing to do with me, or either of us being good at the game you witless wonder.

Pac calling you an idiot is like the pot calling the kettle black = ironic.

Pac calling you an idiot is also pointing out the obvious = understatement.

Try and keep up.

Speculating on Pac's "routine" is like discussing game setup = scummy.

FOS time, no?

Hi Crusher! Missed you too. :) School is off this week, so expect to see posts from the one and only Dan X while the sun is up. Hehe, mafia is the best break from teaching.

Can we expect lists?

Archived