WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mick Foley was known for his multiple characters, and so far Pac has hinted at a few of them. The inconsistency of including a "catch phrase" in every post is noted, as is the reality that if he was hinting his character, he'd be modkilled.

At this point, other than it being annoying, I don't see a reason to over-analyze it. All it will do is end up making the town chase its tail over PR theories, that allows others to stay under the radar on D1, imo.

First off, bleedin had the same rule in star wars and then mod confirmed your ewok a$$ in the first paragraph. he could easily be using this to start actual game debate while confirming town (assuming foley would be innocent) That's what i'm interested in.

Secondly, you are usually first inline to chase your tail around. What gives?

someone tell Hess to go for a drive so he can start posting more. He needs to be more hardcore like me.

Hess isn't playing. :(

Wow, Dan X voting JVOR, JiF voting Crusher.....now Pac just needs to move his vote to CTM, and all three pairs of JN lovers will be on each others' trains.

Yup, not a good day to be in a JN relationship! Although Dan X voting JVoR is the norm. JiF voting Crusher is more cause for sadness.

No it does make sense. I dont think you've ever played with a PR before, BG has. PR's are very annoying, especially if its something that is required for every post. Its almost unanimously hated by all and BG is the type that avoids things like that if it takes away from the game at all. (have you ever noticed all the bitching he does about set up/balance? <3 u BG)

Talking it out made me realize that BG probably gave him a 1 a day PR and Pac's inherent obnoxiousness is taking it a step further...which makes sense because he's had posts that he hasnt used any lines.

Unvote Pac

Vote Crusher

I dont get why he thinks I'm making this difficult. Its the only thing to really talk about right now. I think he was trying to plant a seed with that comment. Sorry muffin top, that post ping'ed my dar...which has been awful this season so its probably nothing. <3 u

This can be looked at 2 ways.

Pac is either faking his post restriction to pre-occupy the town because he is scum.

OR he is doing it to see which scum member will piper the town into wasting D1 hashing over the semantics of his potential post restriction.

Right now, I'm inclined to believe the latter - because the former is too obvious.

I actually don't find it scummy that Crusher didn't want to discuss post restrictions, I didn't want to discuss it either. For good reasons that I expressed already. Plus there isn't much there to discuss. Pac has not included his catch phrases in every post, and he hasn't been modkilled for hinting. All those details were on the table already. End of story.

So the only nugget of wisdom you got from "talking it out" was the realization that Pac is obnoxious? Come on.

Unvote

Vote JIF

You tried to push the convo, met with resistance and diverted to Crusher - whose reason for not discussing it seemed more pro-town than your insistence upon discussing it.

Pac is either faking his post restriction to pre-occupy the town because he is scum.

OR he is doing it to see which scum member will piper the town into wasting D1 hashing over the semantics of his potential post restriction.

Right now, I'm inclined to believe the latter - because the former is too obvious.

I actually don't find it scummy that Crusher didn't want to discuss post restrictions, I didn't want to discuss it either. For good reasons that I expressed already. Plus there isn't much there to discuss. Pac has not included his catch phrases in every post, and he hasn't been modkilled for hinting. All those details were on the table already. End of story.

So the only nugget of wisdom you got from "talking it out" was the realization that Pac is obnoxious? Come on.

Unvote

Vote JIF

You tried to push the convo, met with resistance and diverted to Crusher - whose reason for not discussing it seemed more pro-town than your insistence upon discussing it.

or he's just an obnoxious a$$..

why are you casing/voting on the PR discussion, i thought we wanted to avoid?

Yup, not a good day to be in a JN relationship! Although Dan X voting JVoR is the norm. JiF voting Crusher is more cause for sadness.

It's kinda expected, much like jvor, jif is the women in the relationship. Crusher batted him down in public, jif stewed about it for awhile and came to the only conclusion he could, crusher must be trying to get him voted off cause he's scum and jif is dangerous for him. His ego wouldn't allow any other possiblity, you see, there's no way crusher could actually have found fault in something his bup-z did

First off, bleedin had the same rule in star wars and then mod confirmed your ewok a$$ in the first paragraph. he could easily be using this to start actual game debate while confirming town (assuming foley would be innocent) That's what i'm interested in.

Its possible... Don't get me wrong, I am interested in Pac's play - but I don't see the point in kicking around the same 2 facts we have about it all of D1. I think its a waste of time.

Secondly, you are usually first inline to chase your tail around. What gives?

What do you mean what gives? You know in between acting like a beast, I do play the game...

I think I like CTM for scum. I'm fully aware that I'll get FOS'd for trying to build a case with so many quotes again. My response? Go f*** yourselves, I'm trying to scumhunt here, albeit badly:

so anyone that's more familiar with wrestling want to comment on bang bang? mick foley i think was usually a good character, but it's way past the time i stopped wrestling so I don't know for sure.. does bang bang make sense for anyone else?

He's either feigning a pr or has one, I think

CTM Role-fishing.

so, faking

unvote vote Pac

Lands on Pac.

so is "have a nice day" something mick foley would say?

More rolefishing.

pretty sure it was to put have a nic day in, i think I saw it pre edit.. Might as well stop talking about PR's cause this dipsh*t will be modkilled by dinner time.

Decides to put the rolefishing/post-restriction nonsense to rest and recommends dropping the subject.

Pactracer ftw... i'm sold..

string him up

Everyone else said my 16 Pac quotes was scummy. Except CTM. Interesting.

for real, just the other game I was thinking wow, could there every be anything in mafia that is more douchy then pac? Turns out pac with a PR is the answer to that question.

Now he brings the post-restriction nonsense BACK on the table.

unvote

vote slats

OMGUS yes, and lets see if we can wake up spock

Yes, OMGUS. But before waiting for slats to respond.....

Now

Unvote

Vote i28

not making cases = he's scum and too lazy to make fake casses

string em up

He moves his vote minutes later. Then accuses I28 of being "lazy". lol. If there's one thing I28 isn't, its lazy. A bit of an a$$hole? Sure, but not lazy.

UNVOTE

Vote: CTM

I think I like CTM for scum. I'm fully aware that I'll get FOS'd for trying to build a case with so many quotes again. My response? Go f*** yourselves, I'm trying to scumhunt here, albeit badly:

CTM Role-fishing.

Lands on Pac.

More rolefishing.

Decides to put the rolefishing/post-restriction nonsense to rest and recommends dropping the subject.

He moves his vote minutes later. Then accuses I28 of being "lazy". lol. If there's one thing I28 isn't, its lazy. A bit of an a$$hole? Sure, but not lazy.

UNVOTE

LOL.. I like this cat.

or he's just an obnoxious a$$..

why are you casing/voting on the PR discussion, i thought we wanted to avoid?

Did you not read between the lines when I purposefully floated my reasons for not discussing PR out there? Or the actual explanation I gave? He persisted in discussing, so I voted him. Read.

As you can see from my post, CTM, you yourself can't seem to decide if the PR discussion should be avoided or not.

I 100% wanted to have the PR discussion. That was sarcasm, read what i'm responding too.. Like my i28 vote, which was in response to i28 saying, "wahhh.. i wonder when someones going to make a case on me for this.. wahh waah waah.."

CTM Role-fishing.

Lands on Pac.

More rolefishing.

UNVOTE

Nicely done, and appreciate the compliment. The one thing you'll come to know about CTM is that he loves to play the ebb and flow of dialogue, he doesn't go so far as to contradict himself usually, but does enough to coax others into over-extending themselves so they trip up... its his way of playing basically. He also likes to prod and push buttons on D1.

It took me about 6 games to stop thinking he was scum right out of the gate. That said, I hate the ******* guy and find that lynching him gives me great joy.

Unvote

Vote JIF

Actually there are more than just 2 ways to look at it, but leave it to you to think that you've got it all figured out, you egotestical maniac.

The nugget of wisdom I got from talking it out was, that he probably has a once a day PR, but because he's an obnoxious a$$, he's taking it a step further.

And I think you misunderstood my reason for voting Crusher (go figure you're not fully comprehending), he said I'm making it difficult...which I'm not. I'm talking about the 1 thing that is standing out so far. And talking it out, has helped me come to a conclusion. Therefore, I believe Crushlove is trying to plant a seed that I'm making this PR restriction more than it actually is, when in fact, all I've done is discussed to help formulate an opinion.

Actually there are more than just 2 ways to look at it, but leave it to you to think that you've got it all figured out, you egotestical maniac.

The nugget of wisdom I got from talking it out was, that he probably has a once a day PR, but because he's an obnoxious a$$, he's taking it a step further.

And I think you misunderstood my reason for voting Crusher (go figure you're not fully comprehending), he said I'm making it difficult...which I'm not. I'm talking about the 1 thing that is standing out so far. And talking it out, has helped me come to a conclusion. Therefore, I believe Crushlove is trying to plant a seed that I'm making this PR restriction more than it actually is, when in fact, all I've done is discussed to help formulate an opinion.

Never said I have it all figured out - perhaps it is just your high opinion of me that informs this perception.

Yeah, the "nugget of wisdom" is what the rest of us call "kinda obvious." Glad we had to talk it out though. :rolleyes: You really expect us to believe you couldn't come to that conclusion on your own?

I totally understand your vote on Crusher, but I agree with his point of view on the subject. Frankly, "Mr. Too long didn't read" since when do you want to take time to "discuss" anything, let alone something this simplistic. You were over-complicating in my opinion. I guess you can vote me when you predictably move your vote off Crusher - you insisting I am scum because I use bigger words than you is inevitable anyway.

Official Vote Count

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

JiF (3) - brett, Aemon, I28

Crusher (2) - SMC, JiF

Doggin (1) - Song

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (5) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, Pac

Sharrow (2) - Doggin, Jetscode

I28 (1) - CTM

CTM (1) - Jetsfan80

Not Voting: Crusher

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

No it does make sense. I dont think you've ever played with a PR before, BG has. PR's are very annoying, especially if its something that is required for every post. Its almost unanimously hated by all and BG is the type that avoids things like that if it takes away from the game at all. (have you ever noticed all the bitching he does about set up/balance? <3 u BG)

Talking it out made me realize that BG probably gave him a 1 a day PR and Pac's inherent obnoxiousness is taking it a step further...which makes sense because he's had posts that he hasnt used any lines.

Unvote Pac

Vote Crusher

I dont get why he thinks I'm making this difficult. Its the only thing to really talk about right now. I think he was trying to plant a seed with that comment. Sorry muffin top, that post ping'ed my dar...which has been awful this season so its probably nothing. <3 u

Hercules!!! Hercules!!! So spunky and macho.

hey maybe I'm the only person who thinks it's odd that you don;t know if scum get post restrictions. At DM their pretty common, my other Boopsie would know that.

:bwahaharoll:

not sure if that was on purprose or not, but I lol'd

I'm occasionally good for something.

Never said I have it all figured out - perhaps it is just your high opinion of me that informs this perception.

Yeah, the "nugget of wisdom" is what the rest of us call "kinda obvious." Glad we had to talk it out though. :rolleyes: You really expect us to believe you couldn't come to that conclusion on your own?

I totally understand your vote on Crusher, but I agree with his point of view on the subject. Frankly, "Mr. Too long didn't read" since when do you want to take time to "discuss" anything, let alone something this simplistic. You were over-complicating in my opinion. I guess you can vote me when you predictably move your vote off Crusher - you insisting I am scum because I use bigger words than you is inevitable anyway.

You said there was 2 ways to look at it as if you had it all figured out. You used 1 of those 2 ways in your case against me to place a vote. My perception of you is not very high and is as follows, egotestical maniac, not very good at this game, but definitely good for entertainment value.

My conclusion on Pacturd didnt come immediately. I needed to talk it out. And since Pac still has votes, I dont think you speak for the entire game when you say how everyone else found it "kinda obvious".

What I find funny about you, is I've nailed you for scum in this game twice without batting an eye. And you act like I dont pwn your a$$ in this game. But you like to play it off like I come for you every game (which isnt true) because I feel inferior toward you. Its cute, but it hasnt worked for you yet and it never will. But keep fellating yourself like a good little ape.

Hercules!!! Hercules!!! So spunky and macho.

hey maybe I'm the only person who thinks it's odd that you don;t know if scum get post restrictions. At DM their pretty common, my other Boopsie would know that.

**** your other Boopsie...how bout that?

I've never played DM so I wouldnt know, but I dont recall scum ever having PR's over here.

Archived