WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brett's train is getting interesting...

Brett seems to do this every game now, vote for you that is, but I think its his way of joking around - like me, Pac and CTM trying to make each other cry. Or me insulting you and you thinking I'm scum because of it. I don't see it as scummy play by Brett... his train however, is something worth watching. 4 pretty good players on there now... and no real case.

Plug Brett's name into the awesome new JN search feature, and you'll see every bit of the "case" on him. He's got three one line posts since the game started.

Is there a real case on the person you're voting for? On anyone? Is Brett close to a lynch? Are you throwing poo again?

Awesome.

The repping going on between you and Pac in this thread is nauseating... I knew you 2 fags were lovers...

wow.. you actually go through the thread looking to see who repped insults directed at you?

uber ghey

I'm sure there's some hidden genuis reason why you do it which you're about to explain to me..

Brett seems to do this every game now, vote for you that is, but I think its his way of joking around - like me, Pac and CTM trying to make each other cry. Or me insulting you and you thinking I'm scum because of it. I don't see it as scummy play by Brett... his train however, is something worth watching. 4 pretty good players on there now... and no real case.

Seems like people are just beginning to poke at each other ... not sure if there's anything to his "train" yet. There isn't much of a case to be made on anyone at this point.

Plug Brett's name into the awesome new JN search feature, and you'll see every bit of the "case" on him. He's got three one line posts since the game started.

I'm aware. I'm watching, but I'm watching Brett and the train on him...

Is there a real case on the person you're voting for? On anyone? Is Brett close to a lynch? Are you throwing poo again?

Not throwing poo at all. Like I said, I find the train on Brett as compelling to watch as his inactivity.

And for my vote... I voted for JF80 in the same line of thinking you are advocating here... that there just aren't any "real cases" this early, because if you were watching JF80 quoted 16+ posts from Pac to case him.

Nobody multi-quotes 16+ posts as part of a D1 joke vote... knowing your philosophy on D1 cases, I'm surprised you weren't all over that.

wow.. you actually go through the thread looking to see who repped insults directed at you?

uber ghey

I'm sure there's some hidden genuis reason why you do it which you're about to explain to me..

I usually rep people for good zingers, even if they are aimed at me. Its how I say "good one." Just notice how all over each others peens you 2 are this game...

And for my vote... I voted for JF80 in the same line of thinking you are advocating here... that there just aren't any "real cases" this early, because if you were watching JF80 quoted 16+ posts from Pac to case him.

Nobody multi-quotes 16+ posts as part of a D1 joke vote... knowing your philosophy on D1 cases, I'm surprised you weren't all over that.

That looked a lot more like a n00b post than a scummy post to me. If he's scum, then his scummates are probably telling him to tone it down in their QT right now.

It interests me that Brett is lurking and saying nothing with 4 votes on him.

Brett lurks as much as Crusher makes jokes. He did the same thing in the last game.

That looked a lot more like a n00b post than a scummy post to me. If he's scum, then his scummates are probably telling him to tone it down in their QT right now.

Agree ...

FYI I suffered a weightlifting injury yesterday. In an inordinate amount if pain. Kind of hard to stay looking at a screen for a ling period of time so I will be in and out.

That stinks! Hope you feel better soon.

FYI I suffered a weightlifting injury yesterday. In an inordinate amount if pain. Kind of hard to stay looking at a screen for a ling period of time so I will be in and out.

I recommend drugs. In fact, I'd skip all the working out and move straight to drugs.

Feel better!

No clue why it happened was doing standing military press at lighter weight and felt something at the vase at the back of my neck pop. Now the right side of my neck and spine basically ******* kill

Careful about the neck man, I was having migraines last year during the mafia season, all because of a neck injury. Still get them from time to time, if I re-aggravate the injury.

Good luck.

sigh

So last night while watching Fraggle Rock the voice in my head told me that my toaster was possessed. I was like "no way"!, and the voice was like "wayyy".

I contacted my spiritual advisor who told me to loop Madonnas Like a Prayer for the next 4.5 hours and immediately submerge myself into a vat of Philly Cream Cheese. I did as instructed but am not sure it was effective... my toaster still looks pissed off.

If anyone has had a similar experience please let me know if you have any other suggestions. I feel it's only a matter of time before it comes for me.

Archived