WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I actually wasn't counting that one. I don't count it as "feeling heat" unless I'm L-2 at least. However, you are right -- I very rarely get any heat early. In fact, the only time I've even been lynched early was the mafia as good guys game when I finished the speed lynch and EY as scum thought I was part of the other scum team. Point being, you are correct in saying I rarely get early pressure. I'd say only probably Dan and Crusher get less early pressure than me

There was one other game, waaay back, where you were lynched Day 1 because we thought you were being too agreeable. (You were town.) Hehe.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

JiF (2) - Aemon, I28

Crusher (2) - SMC, JiF

Doggin (1) - Song

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (5) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, Pac

Sharrow (2) - Doggin, Jetscode

I28 (1) - CTM

CTM (1) - Jetsfan80

slats (1) - brett

Not Voting: Crusher

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

Heh... there is hope for you yet.

CTM:

13035473_5020d1b9f4_m.jpg

Side note: I just Google image'd "fat hippie chick" and don't have filters on, my eyes will never be the same... the horror. Permanent damage has been sustained....

Seeing nude women is traumatizing 5 yah, heh?

Was that before my mafia career...how did Kleck and EY ruin it? Could not have added more insults than we get here...

They were PMing on the side, then Klecko accidentally included a third player in one of the PMs, who then announced it to everyone else, and the game stopped. The theme and roles were awesome, though. Even though Crusher was unhappy he was being forced to make jokes. :)

crusher is strangely antagonistic towards jif.. soemthing is going on there.. I know he got a little butt hurt last game when we were giving him a hard time about their refusal to vote one another, so perhaps he's overcompensating... like borgo, but posting jif hate instead of half nekkid broads..

that's crusher.. if you look closely you can see the pinwheel from the top of jif's cap under the desk..

hahhaah... best part of that photo is if you look in the upper left corner by the letter "t" in "the" you can see the handle to one of these...

Grabber+Arm.jpg

Just makes me laugh, I think about it - like that fat guy, got that grabber thingy as a gift on a holiday from a loved one... its ****ed up, but it makes me laugh.

hahhaah... best part of that photo is if you look in the upper left corner by the letter "t" in "the" you can see the handle to one of these...

Grabber+Arm.jpg

Just makes me laugh, I think about it - like that fat guy, got that grabber thingy as a gift on a holiday from a loved one... its ****ed up, but it makes me laugh.

Holy crap you're right. Too funny..

Crusher.. do yo have one of them, to pick up any food that escapes your mouth?

Grabber+Arm.jpg

Thats not what it is...

I sense an emo breakdown coming soon.

Yeah, I'd say he's about 2/3 there... hopefully he'll tell us what the black handle in the photo belongs to before he wrings out his vagina all over the game thread and swears off mafia and penis forever, until next time.

You could say that about anyone who doesnt have a high post count. Sharrow, Dan X, Song, Bret. You could also say that about people who dont get heat on day 1 ever...Crusher and AVM come to mind.

All those people may not get heat or have high post counts Day 1 . . . but as the game goes on they speak up more.

Sharrow doesn't.

Archived