WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got nothing, if you recall the only reason I did crazy monkey fos on D1 last game was because of my 1-shot. Right now I am content to watch Pac and CTM stir the tard soup.

i don't think there's been a game yet that you haven't fos'd half the game by day 2

The statement had nothing to do with me, or either of us being good at the game you witless wonder.

Pac calling you an idiot is like the pot calling the kettle black = ironic.

Pac calling you an idiot is also pointing out the obvious = understatement.

Try and keep up.

:face:

FYI - you arent nearly as smart as you think you are tough guy.

Official Vote Count

Pac (2) - Jetsfan80, JiF

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Dan (1) - Crusher

CTM (1) - slats

JiF (3) - brett, Pac, Aemon

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (1) - Song

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (3) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR

Sharrow (2) - Doggin, Jetscode

Jetsfan80 (1) - I28

slats(1) - CTM

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

i don't think there's been a game yet that you haven't fos'd half the game by day 2

There has.

This is getting interesting... when should I expect you to try to stitch my reluctance to FOS and my "screw up" about being alive together into a case on me eh?

I never vote CTM on D1, but there's usually a long line of people who do. The fact that he's not lynched already has me concerned that he could very well be scum. But I'll...

unvote

People piling on Pac seem to be looking for an easy place to place a vote. The chimp is doing his usual I meant to do that shtick. Doggin is bulletproof, and so am I. I had a joke ready for Dan's sex ed questions, but woke up late and Crusher already knocked that one out of the park. So for now I'll join the other mini-mob and...

vote: Brett

Very quiet so far this game, and I still think he should've been lying last time around. That reveal should've been too good to be true. All he offered so far this game is a desire to lynch JiF, which generally isn't a bad thing, but I'd like to see his frayed feelings mend a little bit this time around before we lynch him... maybe tomorrow?

There has.

This is getting interesting... when should I expect you to try to stitch my reluctance to FOS and my "screw up" about being alive together into a case on me eh?

Now

Unvote

Vote i28

not making cases = he's scum and too lazy to make fake casses

string em up

I never vote CTM on D1, but there's usually a long line of people who do. The fact that he's not lynched already has me concerned that he could very well be scum. But I'll...

unvote

People piling on Pac seem to be looking for an easy place to place a vote. The chimp is doing his usual I meant to do that shtick. Doggin is bulletproof, and so am I. I had a joke ready for Dan's sex ed questions, but woke up late and Crusher already knocked that one out of the park. So for now I'll join the other mini-mob and...

Very quiet so far this game, and I still think he should've been lying last time around. That reveal should've been too good to be true. All he offered so far this game is a desire to lynch JiF, which generally isn't a bad thing, but I'd like to see his frayed feelings mend a little bit this time around before we lynch him... maybe tomorrow?

While I love a day 1 Bret lynch...the dude is totally obsessed with me, he does this ever game. What I find interesting, is that he claimed he was going to vote inactives from here on out after last game on day 1, yet instead, he went right back to obsessing over me.

I do find it ironic that Pac is the easy place to vote, but you are joining the other mob for another easy vote on Bretfag.

While I love a day 1 Bret lynch...the dude is totally obsessed with me, he does this ever game. What I find interesting, is that he claimed he was going to vote inactives from here on out after last game on day 1, yet instead, he went right back to obsessing over me.

I do find it ironic that Pac is the easy place to vote, but you are joining the other mob for another easy vote on Bretfag.

Brett coasts every game, Pac never coasts. A little early pressure on Brett seems like a good place to start for me.

Official Vote Count

Pac (2) - Jetsfan80, JiF

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Dan (1) - Crusher

JiF (3) - brett, Pac, Aemon

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (1) - Song

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (4) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats

Sharrow (2) - Doggin, Jetscode

Jetsfan80 (1) - I28

I28 (1) - CTM

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

unvote

Agree about voting Pac on D1, he makes it easy.

Whether I meant to or not, I asked if I was alive - its not like its a pivotal moment in the game, the fagtastic duo of CTM and Pac are really just trying to see if they can get me to go emo, not much more.

Brett's train is getting interesting...

Brett seems to do this every game now, vote for you that is, but I think its his way of joking around - like me, Pac and CTM trying to make each other cry. Or me insulting you and you thinking I'm scum because of it. I don't see it as scummy play by Brett... his train however, is something worth watching. 4 pretty good players on there now... and no real case.

Archived