WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Yeah, I'd say he's about 2/3 there... hopefully he'll tell us what the black handle in the photo belongs to before he wrings out his vagina all over the game thread and swears off mafia and penis forever, until next time.

Shows how much you know about Vagina. Thats impossible.

All those people may not get heat or have high post counts Day 1 . . . but as the game goes on they speak up more.

Sharrow doesn't.

Good point. I'll follow since nobody votes my muffin top on day 1

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shows how much you know about Vagina. Thats impossible.

Wait, what is impossible... you swearing of penis? Shoulda known...

Good point. I'll follow since nobody votes my muffin top on day 1

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

Someone get this man a train to hop on!

Sorry for top posting, on my phone because the Internet police are out at work, and I can't figure out how to do this any better. So...

Brett, you are overreacting big time. I put a vote on you to get you posting, that is it.

The comments about last game are PURELY a self-deprecating joke about how I was so sure you were scum last game - but it turned out that you weren't. Again, nothing more.

Do wish you defended this strongly with the power role you had last game (before you were put to sleep). This game, it reads unreasonably defensive, and I won't be in too much of a rush to move my vote just yet.

Thanks Dan..

First thing that came to mind- slats, how are you using last game against me? I hit Clue Mafia out of the park last game as town, and now it's a reason to vote me? Because I should have been lying? What are you talking about?

Secondly, saying I'm coasting on morning of day one of day one is such a stretch I almost want to vote you for it. Had no school yesterday, drank all day, came onto to male fun of jif a bit-- find it hard to count yesterday as a real day.

Coasting so far? What a joke atleast give me a chance to play before you threw that out.

If we were going strictly by the rules, you'd have been modkilled by now. Edit # 2 from Pac.

here's an i-dear.. how about we let the mod determine when and if I'm warned or MK'd instead of whining like a pack of wounded pigs?

have mercy!

@Doggin, serious question. I'm all for going after Sharrow to get him talking, as I do think he's pretty good at this game (as town and scum) -- so I feel you there. My point is...why now? I don't really seem to remember you ever going after him in previous games?

On Sharrow, I agree with PAC in that he said he wouldnt be around all week. No sense in trying to apply pressure to the guy if he's not going to be here to respond.

Saw those as dead votes by Doggin and JC.

Yeah but teh Doggin says if we don;t do it now we may never get to do it. Don't you wanna do it Slats?

So which inactive would you prefer to go after? Or would you rather let them coast like last game?

I'm happy with overreacting Brett for now.

It's good to push inactives, but you'll find that scum also likes to NK them because they provide so little info to the town. It's in a townies' best interest to contribute.

You too?

Unvote: Dan X Vote: Brett

Of the first 3 votes on Brett, this was the most troubling to me. JVOR swapped what was presumably a joke vote on Dan with a vote on Brett, no explanation, just a joking response of "you too?" to Doggin about being bulletproof. Since then he's been almost silent and camping on Brett, as others have added their votes to that train.

Placed that 3rd vote to kind of legitimize the train... then sat back to see what happens.

I just finished my fourth book in as many days just now...you should all worship me. I don't see a compelling reason to go after Sharrow when he said he wouldn't be that active just yet. Just don't forget him later in the game. I don't see a reason to move my vote off Brett.

Agree with you Pac and slats

@Doggin, serious question. I'm all for going after Sharrow to get him talking, as I do think he's pretty good at this game (as town and scum) -- so I feel you there. My point is...why now? I don't really seem to remember you ever going after him in previous games?

I have

On Sharrow, I agree with PAC in that he said he wouldnt be around all week. No sense in trying to apply pressure to the guy if he's not going to be here to respond.

Saw those as dead votes by Doggin and JC.

He did? Crap, must have missed that.

QUESTION FOR THE MOD:

Are we prohibited from ANY hints to characters or only to our TRUE character?

I think that would be problematic. A blanket hint prohibition would make most sense. Otherwise hinting would be a tell, not giving away the players true identity but rather evidence of false claiming. In other words if the mod doesn't modkill someone who is hinting then that person must be lying.

It should be an all or nothing.

Of the first 3 votes on Brett, this was the most troubling to me. JVOR swapped what was presumably a joke vote on Dan with a vote on Brett, no explanation, just a joking response of "you too?" to Doggin about being bulletproof. Since then he's been almost silent and camping on Brett, as others have added their votes to that train.

Placed that 3rd vote to kind of legitimize the train... then sat back to see what happens.

Day 1 voting. That's all. Your imagination is kind of amusing though.

Archived