WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could say that about anyone who doesnt have a high post count. Sharrow, Dan X, Song, Bret. You could also say that about people who dont get heat on day 1 ever...Crusher and AVM come to mind.

You're killing me Jiffy. (and for the record I've been one of the main two trains on day 1 twice, both as town, and ended up making it to end game both times)

You're killing me Jiffy. (and for the record I've been one of the main two trains on day 1 twice, both as town, and ended up making it to end game both times)

Thats right...the game I almost blew you got early heat.. But overall, I'd say you are one of those that dont get heat early or often for that matter.

All aboard the d1 Brett train! Choo choo. My only surprise is it's not CTM leading it this time.

Bang bang? I'm batman?

Really didn't like slats vote on me, but will have to wait till I'm on a comp to reread. Commenting on inactivity on essentially d1 (holiday yesterday doesn't count)... Kinda pushing something that isn't really there.

For Brett ... here is when Slats voted. Seems like he's saying basically the same thing as everyone else is about pressuring the quieter people ...

I never vote CTM on D1, but there's usually a long line of people who do. The fact that he's not lynched already has me concerned that he could very well be scum. But I'll...

unvote

People piling on Pac seem to be looking for an easy place to place a vote. The chimp is doing his usual I meant to do that shtick. Doggin is bulletproof, and so am I. I had a joke ready for Dan's sex ed questions, but woke up late and Crusher already knocked that one out of the park. So for now I'll join the other mini-mob and...

vote: Brett

Very quiet so far this game, and I still think he should've been lying last time around. That reveal should've been too good to be true. All he offered so far this game is a desire to lynch JiF, which generally isn't a bad thing, but I'd like to see his frayed feelings mend a little bit this time around before we lynch him... maybe tomorrow?

Brett coasts every game, Pac never coasts. A little early pressure on Brett seems like a good place to start for me.

Plug Brett's name into the awesome new JN search feature, and you'll see every bit of the "case" on him. He's got three one line posts since the game started.

Is there a real case on the person you're voting for? On anyone? Is Brett close to a lynch? Are you throwing poo again?

Thats right...the game I almost blew you got early heat.. But overall, I'd say you are one of those that dont get heat early or often for that matter.

I actually wasn't counting that one. I don't count it as "feeling heat" unless I'm L-2 at least. However, you are right -- I very rarely get any heat early. In fact, the only time I've even been lynched early was the mafia as good guys game when I finished the speed lynch and EY as scum thought I was part of the other scum team. Point being, you are correct in saying I rarely get early pressure. I'd say only probably Dan and Crusher get less early pressure than me

Thanks Dan..

First thing that came to mind- slats, how are you using last game against me? I hit Clue Mafia out of the park last game as town, and now it's a reason to vote me? Because I should have been lying? What are you talking about?

Secondly, saying I'm coasting on morning of day one of day one is such a stretch I almost want to vote you for it. Had no school yesterday, drank all day, came onto to male fun of jif a bit-- find it hard to count yesterday as a real day.

Coasting so far? What a joke atleast give me a chance to play before you threw that out.

You said there was 2 ways to look at it as if you had it all figured out. You used 1 of those 2 ways in your case against me to place a vote. My perception of you is not very high and is as follows, egotestical maniac, not very good at this game, but definitely good for entertainment value.

My conclusion on Pacturd didnt come immediately. I needed to talk it out. And since Pac still has votes, I dont think you speak for the entire game when you say how everyone else found it "kinda obvious".

What I find funny about you, is I've nailed you for scum in this game twice without batting an eye. And you act like I dont pwn your a$$ in this game. But you like to play it off like I come for you every game (which isnt true) because I feel inferior toward you. Its cute, but it hasnt worked for you yet and it never will. But keep fellating yourself like a good little ape.

Too long... didn't read.

one could say, you not notice cause very comfortable around testicles, you are

Don't bring Yoda into this you queer.

I already went down this route with him and he told me I was trying to hard to make jokes.

Difference is, CTM makes relatively witty and/or funny jokes semi-effortlessly. I would never discourage such a thing.

You try really, really hard, and then deny trying really, really hard, to make what YOU think are jokes - but really they are just snotty witless remarks. That is why I discouraged you from making "jokes."

Difference is, CTM makes relatively witty and/or funny jokes semi-effortlessly. I would never discourage such a thing.

You try really, really hard, and then deny trying really, really hard, to make what YOU think are jokes - but really they are just snotty witless remarks. That is why I discouraged you from making "jokes."

People think I'm funny. I promise.

**** your other Boopsie...how bout that?

I've never played DM so I wouldnt know, but I dont recall scum ever having PR's over here.

Recall a game with PRs last year...Vic only spoke with smileys...not sure if scum was PR or not...maybe it was all a ruse...I was voted off D1.

Thanks Dan..

First thing that came to mind- slats, how are you using last game against me? I hit Clue Mafia out of the park last game as town, and now it's a reason to vote me? Because I should have been lying? What are you talking about?

Secondly, saying I'm coasting on morning of day one of day one is such a stretch I almost want to vote you for it. Had no school yesterday, drank all day, came onto to male fun of jif a bit-- find it hard to count yesterday as a real day.

Coasting so far? What a joke atleast give me a chance to play before you threw that out.

I actually side with you here. I'm a big supporter of going after the low post count totals, but on RL day 1 that's difficult (plus some of you actually got the day off yesterday, unlike yours truely). However, most every case made on day 1 is odd so...meh

Recall a game with PRs last year...Vic only spoke with smileys...not sure if scum was PR or not...maybe it was all a ruse...I was voted off D1.

That was my Goonies game, I had a scum silencer role in the game. Whoever got silenced could only post the 1 smiley that had the tape over its mouth, it lasted for 1 day phase.

I think that was because people were getting silenced throughout the game...but Crushlove pointed out he was the Joker w/ a pr.

Fat girls don't count.

How many fat girls play this game? I only know of CTM and he thinks I'm funny.

I believe Vic was silenced, but was allowed to used the silenced smiley? Not sure.

Archived