WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that would be problematic. A blanket hint prohibition would make most sense. Otherwise hinting would be a tell, not giving away the players true identity but rather evidence of false claiming. In other words if the mod doesn't modkill someone who is hinting then that person must be lying.

It should be an all or nothing.

This. It seems to be a problem in these games with finite characters.

I think that would be problematic. A blanket hint prohibition would make most sense. Otherwise hinting would be a tell, not giving away the players true identity but rather evidence of false claiming. In other words if the mod doesn't modkill someone who is hinting then that person must be lying.

What I find "problematic" is that you've been hiding under a rock for 48 hours and are suddenly breakdancing in to try and stir up nonsense and paint somebody into a corner.

Instead of your stupid theories why don't you simply ax the mod.

Have mercy!

What I find "problematic" is that you've been hiding under a rock for 48 hours and are suddenly breakdancing in to try and stir up nonsense and paint somebody into a corner.

Instead of your stupid theories why don't you simply ax the mod.

Have mercy!

I was caught up in the MeloDrama, but now that that has reached a resolution I'm back and will post more.

Regardless, I don't see how what I stated paints anyone in a corner or stirs anything up.

I was caught up in the MeloDrama, but now that that has reached a resolution I'm back and will post more.

Regardless, I don't see how what I stated paints anyone in a corner or stirs anything up.

I know you know what you were doing...

have mercy!

And this is why I believe the PR and find the people voting for Pac with this as a reason to be scummy individuals.

vote Brett

The votes aren't spread out enough yet. Has Ganandorf ever wrestled?

Technical difficulties...

vote brett

Apologies for my absence, but I'm back now.

Vote: brett

Because I haven't played with him and after reading 16+ pages of absolutely nothing, he seems like a good place to start.

You too?

Unvote: Dan X Vote: Brett

I never vote CTM on D1, but there's usually a long line of people who do. The fact that he's not lynched already has me concerned that he could very well be scum. But I'll...

unvote

People piling on Pac seem to be looking for an easy place to place a vote. The chimp is doing his usual I meant to do that shtick. Doggin is bulletproof, and so am I. I had a joke ready for Dan's sex ed questions, but woke up late and Crusher already knocked that one out of the park. So for now I'll join the other mini-mob and...

vote: Brett

Very quiet so far this game, and I still think he should've been lying last time around. That reveal should've been too good to be true. All he offered so far this game is a desire to lynch JiF, which generally isn't a bad thing, but I'd like to see his frayed feelings mend a little bit this time around before we lynch him... maybe tomorrow?

Brett coasts every game, Pac never coasts. A little early pressure on Brett seems like a good place to start for me.

Unvote

Vote Brett

I think he's converted... it's all making sense now.

have mercy!

In that case, I will unvote for the moment and vote Brett

Had a minute and went back and took a look at the Brett Train. At this point has to be some scum on it. Slat is the only one who even tries to explain why he is on the train and even that is terrible.

Teh Doggin? What the hell does it mean "I will unvote for the moment and vote Brett?" Kinda a short moment no?

Also War Ensemble can read four books in four days but can;t re-read a little of the game and give a better vote/case then votes need to be spread out. They seem pretty clumped to me now.

Gonna take a minute and look over a few more things after I go do a poo poo.

Official Vote Count

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

JiF (2) - Aemon, I28

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (1) - Song

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (6) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, Pac, doggin

Sharrow (1) - JiF

I28 (1) - CTM

CTM (1) - Jetsfan80

slats (1) - brett

Not Voting: Crusher, Jetscode

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

PaulMcCarthy_ComplexShit.jpg

I actually agree about doggin, he didn't instantly unvote when learning of sharrow saying he wouldn't be around.. he usually treats it more like an assembly line

unvote

vote Doggin

Had a minute and went back and took a look at the Brett Train. At this point has to be some scum on it. Slat is the only one who even tries to explain why he is on the train and even that is terrible.

Teh Doggin? What the hell does it mean "I will unvote for the moment and vote Brett?" Kinda a short moment no?

Also War Ensemble can read four books in four days but can;t re-read a little of the game and give a better vote/case then votes need to be spread out. They seem pretty clumped to me now.

Good recap, thought about doing this earlier when I posted about it - Unvote, Vote JVOR

Official Vote Count

JVOR (3) - Dan, AVM, I28

JiF (1) - Aemon

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (2) - Song, CTM

Aemon (2) - Vicious, Sharrow

brett (6) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, Pac, doggin

Sharrow (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Jetsfan80

slats (1) - brett

Not Voting: Crusher, Jetscode

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

Don't really get what all the uproar is against people voting Brett since as far as I see it's still more or less the poke-fest that day one usually is. I'm not planning on lynching him as it currently stands but he's someone that usually responds to pressure one way or another.

If its just a "poke fest" then it ALSO makes sense to poke the people that are on the leading vote getter that have offered no explanation for their votes, and are writing off their votes as "not so serious" D1 votes, but are reluctant to move them.

Re-read a little of the game? Dude, it's Day one...you can't seriously expect me to build a serious case on anyone that early in the game. I was being sarcastic when I said the votes need to be spread out--which was playing on BG's exasperation at how spread out the votes already were.

Pretty sure you're not even voting right now...does that make you scummy? Please find me a "better vote/case".

Hey dweebs. Got caught up with work and had to deal with a teething daughter the second I got home, which is both heartbreaking and annoying.

The reason I voted for brett was because I've never played with him (her?) before and wanted to get a reaction to my vote one way or another.

Don't envy you for dealing with teething. Good luck. May you get some sleep...

That said, have you really not deduced whether Brett is a guy or a girl yet? I wonder how many times he's been referred to as "he" or "him" so far. Must be skimming...

That said, have you really not deduced whether Brett is a guy or a girl yet? I wonder how many times he's been referred to as "he" or "him" so far. Must be skimming...

And how many times was Aemon referred to as "she" or "her" before finding out she's a dude. lol

PaulMcCarthy_ComplexShit.jpg

I actually agree about doggin, he didn't instantly unvote when learning of sharrow saying he wouldn't be around.. he usually treats it more like an assembly line

unvote

vote Doggin

I have mixed emotions about that picture. Joy cause my momma took it. Sadness cause she was taking it of one of my uncles and my poo poo slipped. Still miss him.

Teh Doggin is one of two I could happily vote, so let's toss this out their and see what happens.

VOTE: TEH DOGGIN

Thanks dude. She's already cut her bottom two and a few on the top are ready to surface. The past four nights have been 2am, 3am, 3:30am and 3am wake-up screamfests, so your sleep wishes are appreciated.

You're all androgynous drones to me.

Archived