WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Unlike you I enjoy you during these games and would miss you if you where lynched. Don't worry about the fat man's feelings I'll just drown them in my tears as I eat the cookies coming in the mail.

Nothing personal heavyset just business. Thing is I don't like this notion floated around that you're for whatever reason unlynchable. No one is unlynchable and I'm prepared to prove it.

plus valuable info will be gleened and stuff...

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Have mercy! Woot woot!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing personal heavyset just business. Thing is I don't like this notion floated around that you're for whatever reason unlynchable. No one is unlynchable and I'm prepared to prove it.

plus valuable info will be gleened and stuff...

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Have mercy! Woot woot!!

I would vote you back but my mommy told me to be nice to tards.

Official Vote Count

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

JiF (1) - Aemon

Crusher (2) - SMC, Pac

Doggin (6) - Song, CTM, Crusher, JiF, Vicious, I28

Aemon (1) - Sharrow

brett (5) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, doggin

slats (1) - brett

Not Voting: Jetscode, Jetsfan80

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

With 7 votes on me . . . I'm a nearly-roleless townie. My only power is that I'm harder to lynch than the rest of you . . . takes a majority +1 to take me down. Feel free to run me up to 11 votes to test. There was a reason I voted Brett, but I'm having a hard time remembering what it was at the moment (I'm in the middle of drafting 2 briefs and arranging the details of my divorce, which is why I've been scarcer/less out in front than usual). Something in one of his posts I read just prior to the vote caught my eye. I'll go back and see if I can't reconstruct the thought process when I get a chance (which won't be until much later tonight, at the earliest).

Take it fwiw

With 7 votes on me . . . I'm a nearly-roleless townie. My only power is that I'm harder to lynch than the rest of you . . . takes a majority +1 to take me down. Feel free to run me up to 11 votes to test. There was a reason I voted Brett, but I'm having a hard time remembering what it was at the moment (I'm in the middle of drafting 2 briefs and arranging the details of my divorce, which is why I've been scarcer/less out in front than usual). Something in one of his posts I read just prior to the vote caught my eye. I'll go back and see if I can't reconstruct the thought process when I get a chance (which won't be until much later tonight, at the earliest).

Take it fwiw

we could atleast run him up to 11 to test

Nah yo. I mean look, if I don't mess these fools up, then they'd be running around killing everyone and sh*t. Then you'd die eventually. So once I kill off all these death eaters I can tap into that sweet sugar day and night. I got the spell to get unlimited amounts of mana reserves from some pimp wizard during my journeys.

Don't worry baby. Harry's wand has two functions, Kill and ****.

lol Mana reserves? What's your wand made of again?

I'll cheer you up sweet Songbird. I'll make your heart melt with my passionate words of love and pictures of my peen.

P.S. - I'm liking your right now. ;)

Looks like you got some competition Harry ^^

if true.. klacko had this same role in bleedin's starwars game and was innocent.. don't want to game the mod, but i'm wondering if he'd mix it up and give it to scum this time (i had it in the super hero's game as scum), think jyoy mod'd that. Either way, lets test it

we could atleast run him up to 11 to test

Whats the purpose of having a townie who takes an extra vote?

lol Mana reserves? What's your wand made of again?

Looks like you got some competition Harry ^^

Harry's twig like wand, is no competition to my Italian Sausage.

Take it fwiw

My sympathies Teh Doggin.

unvote teh doggin

if true.. klacko had this same role in bleedin's starwars game and was innocent.. don't want to game the mod, but i'm wondering if he'd mix it up and give it to scum this time (i had it in the super hero's game as scum), think jyoy mod'd that. Either way, lets test it

That was my thought exactly. It's not a certified townie role and could certainly be scum. Being this is the way things go around here we can run him up and if he's telling the truth then we go and pressure another person and then they reveal. If it's not Doggin then I'll vote WE.

Official Vote Count

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

JiF (1) - Aemon

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (5) - CTM, JiF, Vicious, I28, Pac

Aemon (1) - Sharrow

slats (1) - brett

Not Voting: Jetscode, Jetsfan80, Crusher, Song

lets test first, then harpoon crusher..

unvote

vote Doggin

I think we should give Doggin the benefit of the doubt and move on to someone else at least for day 1. His play is obviously not what it usually is. Someone mentioned that he leads a lot as town. Guy has stuff going on, no need to kill him day one. If you guys really do want to test him I have no problem with that.

I think we should give Doggin the benefit of the doubt and move on to someone else at least for day 1. His play is obviously not what it usually is. Someone mentioned that he leads a lot as town. Guy has stuff going on, no need to kill him day one. If you guys really do want to test him I have no problem with that.

I suppose you're right. Given the details of his situation it'd probably be best to let him at least contribute to the game in a more meaningful manner than usual. That being said I still am not sold on him being town. The +1 vote isn't a townie role all of the time

Unvote Doggin

Vote: War Ensemble

CALL ME THE ANGEL OF DEATH

Official Vote Count

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

JiF (1) - Aemon

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (4) - CTM, JiF, I28, Pac

Aemon (1) - Sharrow

slats (1) - brett

war ensemble (2) - Crusher, Vicious

Not Voting: Jetscode, Jetsfan80, Song

UNVOTE DOGGIN I don't agee in testing out his +1 lynch ability. There's no reason for me not to believe him and it just takes one dumbass or scum to "accidently" lynch him. Not willing to do that right now.

This was my original thought, but would scum be that dumb? We'd clearly go right after that person next phase.

I suppose you're right. Given the details of his situation it'd probably be best to let him at least contribute to the game in a more meaningful manner than usual. That being said I still am not sold on him being town. The +1 vote isn't a townie role all of the time

Unvote Doggin

Vote: War Ensemble

CALL ME THE ANGEL OF DEATH

Agreed Vic, At the same time let him get back and play some so we can get a better read then we can still kill him if warranted.

Official Vote Count

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Crusher (1) - SMC

Doggin (3) - CTM, JiF, Aemon

Aemon (1) - Sharrow

slats (1) - brett

war ensemble (3) - Crusher, Vicious, I28

Song (1) - Pac

Not Voting: Jetscode, Jetsfan80, Song

UNVOTE DOGGIN I don't agee in testing out his +1 lynch ability. There's no reason for me not to believe him and it just takes one dumbass or scum to "accidently" lynch him. Not willing to do that right now.

i'm not very concerned about that, not at all tbh..

always better to test..

Yes.. Teh Crusher ... killer of all trains planes and automoblies. Guy has two little kids and is going thru a divorce. I give two sh*ts about this game in that sense. Don;t test me on this.

pretty sure he has 3 kids, mr sensitive..

i don't think doggin was making that kind of appeal, and I only want to test him at this point..

Archived