Pats S Brandon Meriweather Allegedly Shot Two Men

dbatesman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's because you're a closet deviant who gets off on crap like that. I meant that it wasn't newsworthy to normal people.

yeah right.. lol.. it may shock a virgin such as yourself, but people in this world actually have sex and are interested in it

yeah right.. lol.. it may shock a virgin such as yourself, but people in this world actually have sex and are interested in it

Who are you kidding? You complain all the time about how you and your wife never have sex.

Wait.... maybe a man actually having sex with his wife IS newsworthy. :-k

Who are you kidding? You complain all the time about how you and your wife never have sex.

Wait.... maybe a man actually having sex with his wife IS newsworthy. :-k

I know i never wanted to see guys with big ones fill all her holes... seems like he was more interested in seeing other people shtup his wife then doing it himself..

in any event, i don't see any pats fans defending merriweather, so you're desired effect has not been achieved.. I'm sure that patsfans.com are doing it..

I know i never wanted to see guys with big ones fill all her holes... seems like he was more interested in seeing other people shtup his wife then doing it himself..

in any event, i don't see any pats fans defending merriweather, so you're desired effect has not been achieved.. I'm sure that patsfans.com are doing it..

No, the trolls are doing what they usually do - the second it becomes clear that a player is leaving the Pats for any reason, they start to pretend they never liked him, he was never really that good, make the case that its a good thing he will no longer be on the team - see Adam Viniateri, Richard Seymour, Assante Samuel, etc....

No, the trolls are doing what they usually do - the second it becomes clear that a player is leaving the Pats for any reason, they start to pretend they never liked him, he was never really that good, make the case that its a good thing he will no longer be on the team - see Adam Viniateri, Richard Seymour, Assante Samuel, etc....

sure.. but weren't we expecting them to attack deadspin in defense of merriweather

bullsheeet....most people, Pats fans included, think Merriweather is an over-rated fool.

I'm trying to remember any Pats fan other than you saying that on here and can't remember it Terry.

I do remember certain Pats fans touting his ProBowl selection, however.

There's an advanced search option here, Zippy. Get to work. :)

Nah, I really don't care enough.

Me either....LOL!

Honestly though, I'd love to see Marriweather cut. Guy is a dooshie. A Florida-Miami U- thug. Nothing bugged me more than him saying that he was trying a few things out on the field of play - free-lancing, per se, and that is why he was benced. It was enough to get Corwin Brown fired after one year of coaching the secondary.

Love that this is a thread about an attempted murder and you, just like the horrible poster you are, are trolling for a reaction again. You've really made wasting people's time into an art form.

I am in the horrible posters HOF. Where there is a bust outside of you, along with a total wing devoted to your rants.

I'm trying to remember any Pats fan other than you saying that on here and can't remember it Terry.

I do remember certain Pats fans touting his ProBowl selection, however.

Can you please tell me who these Pats fans are? 90% of the Pats fanbase thinks Meriweather is a clown and there are many posts on JN to back up that claim.

Can a rational Jets fan back me up on this?

if the victims are still alive, how does this go so long without being reported ?

There is no doubt in my mind that Meriweather was there, but there is some serious doubt that he pulled out his gun and started shooting. This happened a couple of weeks ago and even the "victims" attorney has some doubts that Meriweather fired the gun.

God bless Florida! Guns rule.

Archived