Have the Jets and Braylon agreed on a contract??

Mogglez

@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS** Source: Jets will announce signing of Braylon Edwards once LOCKOUT ends(Both sides completed deal 2night) #ShadyStuff

and...

@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS** Source: Jets continued talking to Edwards reps during the past week #Lockout and they have an agreement #Handshake

I mean...it's incarcerated bob so who knows but if it turns out to be true I for one would be ecstatic. :P

nice theory but if this is deemed true Tannenbaum and many in the Jets organization could get fined or fired. They are not allowed to talk. If scouts can't watch AJ green in person because the QB might have had playing time ties to an NFL team, then this is so unlikely.

So no

Why is this guy considered a valid source of news? I've seen him tweet a million things that didn't happen, but people act like he has some legitimacy. WHY? Why is this considered any more valid than any one of *us* saying it?

I don't think it has any legitimacy or validity. It's just an a$$hole tweeting. We fight about that all the time without the necessity of legitimacy or validity.

Why is this guy considered a valid source of news? I've seen him tweet a million things that didn't happen, but people act like he has some legitimacy. WHY? Why is this considered any more valid than any one of *us* saying it?

I once tweeted him back and he blocked me. The dude is a clown.

Incarcerated Bob aside, I'm sure plenty of teams are talking to plenty of players. Jets could definitely be one of them with all of their important free agents. It will not surprise me to see a flurry of signings the moment this thing is over. The same way free agents get signed every year at a minute after midnight at the start of the signing period.

@incarceratedbob

**Breaking News** Source: Japan nuclear disaster/tsunami caused by giant dinosaur-lizard breathing fire out his mouth. #Mothra

See right there we know he's wrong. The quake and tsunami were caused by Hayden Pannetieri and her legion of angry dolphins.

I tweeted him once and his cellmate Bubba tweeted back for him and said they were " very busy" and would answer later.

Seriously, why would anyone think this bumbaclot has any cred?

There is a fckin octopus in Germany with a better prediction pctg.

LMAOOOO

Archived