Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

nothing - I'm being reactionary. I just never give up in these games and sucks to spend so much time on something and see people roll over.

I'm already over it.

Cool! I hear ya. You should have given him death by man-rape then. Or something he doesn't like instead. That too.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i now believe crusher and jif were on opposite teams btw.... have to go back and see what jif was selling re:jetscode/jvor... but i'm assuming this gives a reason for jvor to stay alive

and pac making them a team fits in with his dooshyness..

Man if your not scum or single win you should trade your pocket protector in for a helmet, biteguard and a short bus pass.

I wouldn't discount monkey at this point either.

lol.. i like that list a lot and would include the monkey as well :D

verbal didn't really ping me at all till today, but the last 4 have a lot

So... we just took out one SK, and seemingly ID'd the another in Crusher right? I'm catching up, but that's what I'm guessing this mess is...

We also just saw a day kill right? Who said there would be day kills? ME.

Why would I know about day kills? Well, I'm either I'm a 3rd SK ... OR I was telling the truth about my vest being a day/night vest and that the vig shot I turned down was a day/night shot.

Add to it... JIF, the only other retard besides CTM and DPR to outwardly cry out that I lied about my vest just turned over as the SK's bitch... but I'm still on the tip of your tongue. I told you all that at least one of the ****ers who called me a liar for revealing BPV was non-town. Like I said, that is why I did it... unconventional as it seems.

So... we just took out one SK, and seemingly ID'd the another in Crusher right? I'm catching up, but that's what I'm guessing this mess is...

We also just saw a day kill right? Who said there would be day kills? ME.

Why would I know about day kills? Well, I'm either I'm a 3rd SK ... OR I was telling the truth about my vest being a day/night vest and that the vig shot I turned down was a day/night shot.

Add to it... JIF, the only other retard besides CTM and DPR to outwardly cry out that I lied about my vest just turned over as the SK's bitch... but I'm still on the tip of your tongue. I told you all that at least one of the ****ers who called me a liar for revealing BPV was non-town. Like I said, that is why I did it... unconventional as it seems.

crusher can be the vig, which i'm sure is what he's going to claim

Man if your not scum or single win you should trade your pocket protector in for a helmet, biteguard and a short bus pass.

kma fattty.. i'm just a confused townie who has to figur eout how you knew jvor was the sk...

hmm.. unless. you submitted the day kill and knew jvor was lieing when pac started his long death scene..

maybe jif takes a bullet for jvor?

already done privately but apologies for losing my cool for a second there to JVoR. He didn't do anything wrong at all.

and he was getting hyper lynched so my abrupt death scene didn't matter and doesn't change the game whatsoever.

When I read his post just kinda felt like the countless hours I spent on this was being shat on. I know that's not the case though.

feel free to call me whatever later on.

No!!! I don;t think anyone killed Jif idiot dick. Once JVOr was killed by Tony the sister died at Tony's hand too. they where like a suicide couple or something. At least thats my take unless you know more about ti then the rest of us. What I know you will find out tomorrow.

already done privately but apologies for losing my cool for a second there to JVoR. He didn't do anything wrong at all.

and he was getting hyper lynched so my abrupt death scene didn't matter and doesn't change the game whatsoever.

When I read his post just kinda felt like the countless hours I spent on this was being shat on. I know that's not the case though.

meh, i understand on both accounts.. he was dead man walking and didn't want to waste time arguing, you wanted to do the reveal.. makes sense

DEAD 1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

2) Dan X

3) Hess: (REVEAL D2) Town, Scum can control his vote on D2 and D4?

4) Verb

5) Sharrow

DEAD 6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

7) Song

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

DEAD 9) JiF: SK's beeyotch (D3 Day kill)

DEAD 10)Slats: Town Hider (N2 Kill)

11)Tom Shane

12)Crusher

13)BG

14)Smash

15)D P R: (REVEAL D1) Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days, earns 1-shot vig kill.

16)WWwobat

17)AVM

18)JC: (REVEAL D3 / FBI Agent) found SK

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

DEAD 20)JVoR: SK (D3 Lynch)

21)SMC

DEAD 22)Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (D2 Lynch)

No!!! I don;t think anyone killed Jif idiot dick. Once JVOr was killed by Tony the sister died at Tony's hand too. they where like a suicide couple or something. At least thats my take unless you know more about ti then the rest of us. What I know you will find out tomorrow.

LOL

It ok Pac.

// giant green penis envy FTW

That's great - you and DPR, the kings of answering the questions that weren't asked.

Explain how I'm still on the tip of your tongue given what I mention in my post above... I'm curious.

Unvote

Vote JIF

He's not scum hunting, he is casting doubt on any name that gets brought up and whining.

JIF stomping his feet and feigning frustration that nobody will listen to him and vote for low layers, REEKS like scum putting on airs to dress up a vote buried on someone that just isn't going anywhere. Just sayin'

LOL JIF... had you this time... :P

Dude have you ever seen the movie? Just tivo "ICarly" tomorrow and redbox it. I think it may help.

No worries, I seriously don't think as if I have you pegged 100% or anything. I mentioned you day 1 as a FOS and your hammer stunk. I'll be listening to your reveal with an open mind tomorrow I promise.

Nope. Now you know why I get annoyed modding when peeps give up.

I said i thought jif died when someone shot at jvor.. go eat a twinkee

A song...

Nothing nothing then a kiss

In the middle of the street

And I'm loosening my grip

On the throat of a bad dream

Turning gold above your head

A bell to ring me to my knees

Do you darling 'til you're dead

Or do you darling 'til you're bored

With this ringing I thee wed

Nothing then a haloed whore

And an angel that she bribed

And a god he's working for

Come to take me from your side

Where I wake in a cold sweat

Wringing love out of my life

So do you darling 'til you're dead

With this wringing I thee wed

I'm allowed to do this.

A song...

Nothing nothing then a kiss

In the middle of the street

And I'm loosening my grip

On the throat of a bad dream

Turning gold above your head

A bell to ring me to my knees

Do you darling 'til you're dead

With this ringing I thee wed

Nothing then a haloed whore

And an angel that she bribed

And a god he's working for

Come to take me from your side

Where I wake in a cold sweat

Wringing love out of my life

So do you darling 'til you're dead

With this wringing I thee wed

Congrats... your least scummy post of the game.

So is the editing a PR... or did you really need to edit that? Hahaha... lunatic.

All right. It's time I told you guys everything. Here it is. It started whhh...BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRF. OMG I need to go lay down.

Wait!!!!! EDIT. Ok now I'm gonna lay down.

Freakin sucks we have to wait 20 minutes to be seated.

It's our 9th wedding anniversary so were out to dinner. Looking quickly through while I wait since I won't be able to get on till later, I'm sticking with Crusher vote. The difference between scum & SK I'd lynch scum and let scum worry about SK

Happy Anniversary!

Archived