Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

I'm confident there would have to be something more to JVOR if he's lying. The more that I think about it, he would no way go through the trouble of claiming doc and continuing to fight his lynch unless he gains something by it. Otherwise his attitude would be more "bleh I don't care." As it is, he gets tired of arguing with people as town, and that's a time when he's somewhat working on behalf of a team. He despises the survivor role and barely tries when he's on his own, and I just don't see him bullsh*tting this hard for one measly kill. If it's another team, would it be called an SK role though? That's confusing me.

If it's another team, we're looking at something similar to our first game, the "It's All In the Family" game, with the mafia as town. EY caught Irish Jet I think it was, and led the lynch on him. IJ was a member of the other scum team, and it sort of vetted EY, until he led the lynch on back to back power roles. I'm starting to think this is likely.

After all, I called my shot, Dan. This is where my legend grows to near Dan the Man X/Sherlock Slats status.

Bank on it.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah this is less relevant at the moment but if the hider role works as CTM described it, my guess would be slats hid either with I28 or possibly Hess. At least he seemed pretty sold on Integrity, and Hess was looking pretty clean and doesn't seem like there would be a reason for him to get NKed either. Idk, though, he could have picked someone quieter too, but that only makes sense if he doesn't die when they get NKed.

If I were him, I would probably have hid with Tom, Hess, Ape, or CTM depending on Pac's interpretation of the role. Then again, he could have just been roleblocked and killed.

Listen you bafoon When JC revealed at crusher L-2 what would be the reason for anyone other than the accused (JVOR) to ******* reveal ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Please explain that to me. Please stop ******* skimming and read the god damn thread, THERE WAS NO ******* REASON for JVOR to rush in a reveal because there was no reason for anyone else to reveal. Do you think a freakin scum would be that stupid to block a reveal with a reveal that made no god damn sense to do at the time ???? Holy sh*t.

Uh, what? JVoR, if his reveal is to be believed, would have absolutely been speed lynched. I would have revealed if I was him as well, based on the same reason.

JVoR's reveal makes a hell of a lot more sense to me that JC's, who I28 claims has been on all day, and just keeping that choice little tidbit for himself? If anyone's timing is in question, it would be JC - who a lot of people have thought was scum since D1.

Is your PR to play a$$ backwards?

I AM THE KING. KISS THE RINGS, BITCHES.

Uh, what? JVoR, if his reveal is to be believed, would have absolutely been speed lynched. I would have revealed if I was him as well, based on the same reason.

JVoR's reveal makes a hell of a lot more sense to me that JC's, who I28 claims has been on all day, and just keeping that choice little tidbit for himself? If anyone's timing is in question, it would be JC - who a lot of people have thought was scum since D1.

Is your PR to play a$$ backwards?

I AM THE KING. KISS THE RINGS, BITCHES.

DPR Im done arguing this I have no issue with the reveal itself, just the timing. Its fully understood JVOR had to do something no matter what he was. Thats all I was trying to say but you and verbal didnt get where I was comming from. I did not feel he had to rush because there was no reason too. If Im wrong so be it. ok

DPR Im done arguing this I have no issue with the reveal itself, just the timing. Its fully understood JVOR had to do something no matter what he was. Thats all I was trying to say but you and verbal didnt get where I was comming from. I did not feel he had to rush because there was no reason too. If Im wrong so be it. ok

Ok. Please understand, that even though some don't believe it, I do have a PR to keep up. I will be different tomorrow.

THE ONLY PERSON MOTHER****ER' BETTER LOOKIN' THAN ME IS THAT CAT IN THE MIRROR.

I hear you Smash, I do. It's just with the reveal limit, if he DOESN'T rush, and someone else claims something...ANYTHING AT ALL, then he's lynched. And he gets a ton of crap for not revealing right away. I see where you're coming from, but the difference is the reveal limit this game. He couldn't afford to wait, and speed lynch had nothing to do with it, IMO.

Freakin sucks we have to wait 20 minutes to be seated.

It's our 9th wedding anniversary so were out to dinner. Looking quickly through while I wait since I won't be able to get on till later, I'm sticking with Crusher vote. The difference between scum & SK I'd lynch scum and let scum worry about SK

Ok. Please understand, that even though some don't believe it, I do have a PR to keep up. I will be different tomorrow.

THE ONLY PERSON MOTHER****ER' BETTER LOOKIN' THAN ME IS THAT CAT IN THE MIRROR.

A cat looks better than you? ;) You don't know many real people do you? Is it a house cat or like a lion? I hope a lion.

I hear you Smash, I do. It's just with the reveal limit, if he DOESN'T rush, and someone else claims something...ANYTHING AT ALL, then he's lynched. And he gets a ton of crap for not revealing right away. I see where you're coming from, but the difference is the reveal limit this game. He couldn't afford to wait, and speed lynch had nothing to do with it, IMO.

AVM lol I know that bud I was 100 % fully aware of the reveal limit. just give me a reason why someone would claim anything at that point in the game and block out JVOR ? Give me a scenario why anyone would claim at that point in time. If you had a role would it just have randomly poped into your head Hummm I think its time I reveal now to block JVOR ? Who thinks like that ? Would scum out themsleves like that ? NO... would town reveal for no apparent reason ? NO..... would crusher who said he was away for 5 or 6 hours ? NO..... so why did JVOR rush ? How many minutes were there between JC's accusation and JVOR's reveal ? This is my point and my reason for not believing JVOR.

Listen you bafoon When JC revealed at crusher L-2 what would be the reason for anyone other than the accused (JVOR) to ******* reveal ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Please explain that to me. Please stop ******* skimming and read the god damn thread, THERE WAS NO ******* REASON for JVOR to rush in a reveal because there was no reason for anyone else to reveal. Do you think a freakin scum would be that stupid to block a reveal with a reveal that made no god damn sense to do at the time ???? Holy sh*t.

Have some cheese and listen. This town lynches viewed players with a quickness. Read your posts before hitting the button. It's not only about somebody blocking the 2nd reveal....it's also the speedlynch to consider. Think.

Oh yeah this is less relevant at the moment but if the hider role works as CTM described it, my guess would be slats hid either with I28 or possibly Hess. At least he seemed pretty sold on Integrity, and Hess was looking pretty clean and doesn't seem like there would be a reason for him to get NKed either. Idk, though, he could have picked someone quieter too, but that only makes sense if he doesn't die when they get NKed.

@mod, can you confirm what the "hider" role is?

and this is why we should've had slats reveal..

I'm confident there would have to be something more to JVOR if he's lying. The more that I think about it, he would no way go through the trouble of claiming doc and continuing to fight his lynch unless he gains something by it. Otherwise his attitude would be more "bleh I don't care." As it is, he gets tired of arguing with people as town, and that's a time when he's somewhat working on behalf of a team. He despises the survivor role and barely tries when he's on his own, and I just don't see him bullsh*tting this hard for one measly kill. If it's another team, would it be called an SK role though? That's confusing me.

I agree.. can't see him pushing this hard unless there was some kind of benefit, conversion, maybe he's gotta kill a single player to win, and he wants 1 more night to do it? not sure

dan's making a lot of sense imo, but no votes :D

AVM lol I know that bud I was 100 % fully aware of the reveal limit. just give me a reason why someone would claim anything at that point in the game and block out JVOR ? Give me a scenario why anyone would claim at that point in time. If you had a role would it just have randomly poped into your head Hummm I think its time I reveal now to block JVOR ? Who thinks like that ? Would scum out themsleves like that ? NO... would town reveal for no apparent reason ? NO..... would crusher who said he was away for 5 or 6 hours ? NO..... so why did JVOR rush ? How many minutes were there between JC's accusation and JVOR's reveal ? This is my point and my reason for not believing JVOR.

Logically, I agree with you. But I can't tell you how many times people have voted someone to hammer them or revealed their role while not being caught up to the game, only to catch up and say "Oh crap I didn't know!" They in turn get lynched, and it turns out they were just playing bad. Problem is there are too many unforeseen things there. I have no problem with your stance, I really don't. What you're saying makes sense, and I follow you -- I simply disagree. I'm not sure I believe JVoR either, but I can see where a doc would reasonably reveal there. Call it panic, call it whatever. FWIW, all this makes me feel a lot better about you as town :D

I totally disagree, but we can put that aside. I'm truly on the fence about who to vote for. Ugh.

Have some cheese and listen. This town lynches viewed players with a quickness. Read your posts before hitting the button. It's not only about somebody blocking the 2nd reveal....it's also the speedlynch to consider. Think.

verbal he revealed in 4 minutes. You guys are bringing up the obvious. Im fully aware he had to reveal at some point. Im done.

verbal he revealed in 4 minutes. You guys are bringing up the obvious. Im fully aware he had to reveal at some point. Im done.

Are you saying that Jc's reveal, followed 4 minutes later by a rebuttal, were planned?

Are you saying that Jc's reveal, followed 4 minutes later by a rebuttal, were planned?

No not at all. Im saying JVOR had it planned for when someone outted him as a SK. Ya see if your a SK and someone (cop) reveals to nail your a$$ whats going to be your only defense ? Reveal knowing no one can counter claim due to the 2 reveal restriction. Right ? I think JVOR revealed so fast because he had it planned and waiting. While I do believe a Doc had to reveal in that situation as well, I do not think it would have been that fast and maybe a little more thought would have gone into it.

No not at all. Im saying JVOR had it planned for when someone outted him as a SK. Ya see if your a SK and someone (cop) reveals to nail your a$$ whats going to be your only defense ? Reveal knowing no one can counter claim due to the 2 reveal restriction. Right ? I think JVOR revealed so fast because he had it planned and waiting. While I do believe a Doc had to reveal in that situation as well, I do not think it would have been that fast and maybe a little more thought would have gone into it.

Ok, but are you willing to bet that suspicion on the potential list of a Doc? What if he is telling the truth, which is an equally possible scenario. Why risk it? We've got him nailed down to the claim - just like me. There are still a large number of townies on the board. The smart play is not to risk the Doc.

Ok, but are you willing to bet that suspicion on the potential list of a Doc? What if he is telling the truth, which is an equally possible scenario. Why risk it? We've got him nailed down to the claim - just like me. There are still a large number of townies on the board. The smart play is not to risk the Doc.

Its a question of whos more important a self protecting doc (if JVOR is a doc) or a cop (JC) with a doc in the background protecting him un revealed? Its a tough call guess it depends on which risk you want to take .

Like I said if JVOR is Innocent all is well but he has to protect himslef the rest of the game

If JC is innocent we have a doc in hiding who hopefully plays it smart.

If we vote JC and JVOR is the SK we lose a cop and a townie the next day because JVOR will open the day guns a blazing so even the p[ossibility of losing another roled up player.

Are there any other scenarios im forgetting ?

Its a question of whos more important a self protecting doc (if JVOR is a doc) or a cop (JC) with a doc in the background protecting him un revealed? Its a tough call guess it depends on which risk you want to take .

Like I said if JVOR is Innocent all is well but he has to protect himslef the rest of the game

If we vote JC and JVOR is the SK we lose a cop and a townie the next day because JVOR will open the day guns a blazing so even the p[ossibility of losing another roled up player.

killing Crusher and eating him for his bacon. Oh look whose name is popping up on teh bottom of teh screen.

killing Crusher and eating him for his bacon.

You are going to be very surprised tomorrow when i reveal. I mean YOU.

Jetscode... Thank you.

Jetscode is not lying. JVOR is SK

unvote

vote JVOR

I can't say anything more till tomorrow. I will reveal immediately at Day phase and you will all love me. Especially Hess.

JiF I may forgive you but damn boy.

If JVoR is actually a Doc: Then yeah, he can protect himself for the rest of the game. He just can't protect anyone else. Like me, who will have a vig kill tomorrow night, making me a prime target tonight. Or a Cop, who would like to report a scum finding, but knows will be NK'd if they do. It's a compromised situation.

If JC is telling the truth -which is the best case scenario - then yeah, we're better off Doc wise, but we have an SK on the loose.

So, another scenario - what if there are 2 mafia teams? And JVoR is an SK? Then he'd be better of killing a mafia suspect, and lengthening his chances of a win. That's why I'm not all that worried about an SK - he doesn't car about the Town right now. Make sense?

I also feel like it's a mistake that a newer player would make - overestimating the importance of an SK. So they'd make that up as a threat...

We really need to start using the Town roles wisely, but that never happens until N3 anyhow, so we're still in the game. We just need to play smart.

You are going to be very surprised tomorrow when i reveal. I mean YOU.

Jetscode... Thank you.

Jetscode is not lying. JVOR is SK

unvote

vote JVOR

I can't say anything more till tomorrow. I will reveal immediately at Day phase and you will all love me. Especially Hess.

JiF I may forgive you but damn boy.

That's it?

Okay, cool. "LIsten Up everybobdy, Crush is cool now -don't worry about it - he'll explain tomorrow. Vote on."

Seems a bit thin...you got anything else you want to spice that up with?

If JVoR is actually a Doc: Then yeah, he can protect himself for the rest of the game. He just can't protect anyone else. Like me, who will have a vig kill tomorrow night, making me a prime target tonight. Or a Cop, who would like to report a scum finding, but knows will be NK'd if they do. It's a compromised situation.

If JC is telling the truth -which is the best case scenario - then yeah, we're better off Doc wise, but we have an SK on the loose.

So, another scenario - what if there are 2 mafia teams? And JVoR is an SK? Then he'd be better of killing a mafia suspect, and lengthening his chances of a win. That's why I'm not all that worried about an SK - he doesn't car about the Town right now. Make sense?

I also feel like it's a mistake that a newer player would make - overestimating the importance of an SK. So they'd make that up as a threat...

We really need to start using the Town roles wisely, but that never happens until N3 anyhow, so we're still in the game. We just need to play smart.

\

Go with this one and I will let you lick makers mark off my teet.

Thats dumb cause he is way more likely to hit town. Vote JVOR and live.

Archived