Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

you;'re not going to bully me into a decision here slats jr..

the way i see it is that it makes more sense that jetscode is telling the truth but there's more to lose by being wrong and lynching you.. if i vote jetscode i'm playing to limit downside solely

I don't care. It's not my job to explain to you what you should obviously know for yourself. And when I reveal town when the game is over you'll know that I think you're being incredibly thickheaded. The issue is whether you are knowingly doing it or not.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care. It's not my job to explain to you what you should obviously know for yourself. And when I reveal town when the game is over you'll know that I think you're being incredibly thickheaded. The issue is whether you are knowingly doing it or not.

again, can't bully me so stick a sock in it. there's no easy decision here, despite your insistance. the case your selling is incredibly far fetched imo

I don't ******* know and I don't care. Ask him or the scum team. You are being abnormally dense about this as well. The logic is there and yet you are leaning lynching me? Bullsh*t. You're either scum, 3rd party, or you hit the sauce again.

Nice post keep digging deeper.

The spirits have returned, and they're PISSED. Personally, I like you JC...I hate that the spirits are telling me you're scum, but what are ya gonna do?

BTW...fwiw, the "what are the odds he'd find the SK on night 2" argument is pretty invalid. In our biggest game ever, Star Wars, I found my ONE PERSON on Night 1, looking for Vader (Dan).

So it happens. The odds of it? Very low.

And I want to side with the yodeler...

Duly noted..your wrong and it will come out soon enuff. Maybe there is still time for you....

I'm trying to consider it, but I can't get past scum giving up a 2 for 1 for the doc. That's half or almost half of their team, unless there are two teams, then it's probably 2/3 of their team. And conversions don't really make sense theme-wise. Leaving my vote where it is I think.

Has anyone bothered to see if Jetscode's reveal was his first post of this day phase? If he posted throughout this day phase and didn't mention this investigation result until Crusher was in hot water, then wtf?

Nae just got lynched because holding back her 1-time report damaged her credibility when she finally revealed.

I'll check... ugh.

Has anyone bothered to see if Jetscode's reveal was his first post of this day phase? If he posted throughout this day phase and didn't mention this investigation result until Crusher was in hot water, then wtf?

Nae just got lynched because holding back her 1-time report damaged her credibility when she finally revealed.

I'll check... ugh.

yeah you do that :blink:

hmm.. and i was shot at N1, jvor as SK shooting me first makes sense cause he knows I'd get around to pressuring him at some point as i always do

Don't make decisions based solely on meta. I know you're pondering the situation right now, and so am I. I feel pretty much the same way you do, but don't let meta influence you here.

Also you guys are not thinking this through. With the focus on JVOR (with JC accusing) what townie in their right mind would reveal at that point in time for no particular reason ?? A doc would have had pelenty of time to reveal. Scum would not have blocked it because then they would have been outed. So yeah you take your time . This was a calculated move by JVOR

Holy sh*t, you might be the dumbest mother****er I have ever played a mafia game with. Of course JVoR would reveal quickly if he was Doc - for a couple of reasons:

1. There was already 1 reveal, if another one came through he'd be screwed and unable to defend.

2. Have you seen this town before? We speedlynch people who've been Cop (FBI, whatever) viewed. He needed to reply quickly before he was toast.

My God man. DPR is right - get those tunnel-vision goggles off your damn head.

I'll check... ugh.

The last post count before JC's reveal:

Official Vote Count:

Wombat - (1) AVM, BG

Crusher - (8) Hess, Vic, Ape, JiF, DPR, CTM, JVoR, SMC

DPR - (1) SMC

DanX - (1) Crusher

AVM - (1) Wombat

with 18 maricons alive, it takes 10 to lynch

His reveal, and his first post of D3:

I am the FBI Agent. Each night I can investigate a player to determine if they are the Serial Killer (SK). Last night I investigated JVoR. The mod confirmed that JVoR is the SK.

Vote: JVoR

Only reason I asked is to see if he'd been posting during Crusher's train, and THEN decided to reveal. Seems like he posted his results the first time he checked in.

give me a logical reason for jetscode to reveal when he did, if he's scum trying to kill the doctor, who they role found by night 2, which is just as much a stretch as him finding the sk on n2

CTM/Townies,

If I had a scumteam to discuss this reveal...don't you think they would have suggested waiting until Crusher or somebody else revealed so that Doc was trapped and could not successfully reveal...and avoid the town's lynch.

I revealed as soon as I could following the start of Day 3. When Pac PM'd me the news he stated I could not post the results until Day 3 started. I had class and then posted as soon I got home...I was aware of the momentum on Crush but still thought it wiser to eliminate a sure fire threat to the town rather than a possible scum or even a confirmed scum for that matter.

Not sure what else I can do to convince you folks...so I'll leave at that...my daughter has a softball game and I won't be back till then.

I'll check... ugh.

No, Nae got lynched because it helped us partially clear one of the major focus players in DPR. Low chance he's GF, and high chance he's town.

I'll check... ugh.

The answer is below...it was my first post of Day 3.

CTM/Townies,

If I had a scumteam to discuss this reveal...don't you think they would have suggested waiting until Crusher or somebody else revealed so that Doc was trapped and could not successfully reveal...and avoid the town's lynch.

I revealed as soon as I could following the start of Day 3. When Pac PM'd me the news he stated I could not post the results until Day 3 started. I had class and then posted as soon I got home...I was aware of the momentum on Crush but still thought it wiser to eliminate a sure fire threat to the town rather than a possible scum or even a confirmed scum for that matter.

Not sure what else I can do to convince you folks...so I'll leave at that...my daughter has a softball game and I won't be back till then.

This is a very good point, and why I'm leaning towards voting JVoR right now. Just can't shake the feeling that JVoR would not have claimed Doc, though. Dunno.

pew pew pew

J/k I have no gun yet.

I don't want this to slide by in all this discussion, but......what?

What do you mean by "yet"? That's fishy. It's a rhetorical question for you goons that would assume I'm role fishing. I just want this post from Hess quoted.

No, Nae got lynched because it helped us partially clear one of the major focus players in DPR. Low chance he's GF, and high chance he's town.

No. If you look at the last 3-4 votes on Nae, each of the people voting made their vote and stated specifically that they did not like that she withheld her investigation results. Her timing on unveiling her results played a BIG part in us lynching her.

You probably missed those votes though because you were busy skimming and trying to sell Nae's death as confirmation of DPR's innocence, as you are doing here.

CTM/Townies,

I like that this letter is addressed to CTM and the Town... as though he's not part of it. Hahhahahah... nobody trusts the rat!

I don't want this to slide by in all this discussion, but......what?

What do you mean by "yet"? That's fishy. It's a rhetorical question for you goons that would assume I'm role fishing. I just want this post from Hess quoted.

Pretty sure this is why Pac gave teh Modkill warning about no more reveals. Good move bringing it up, maybe he'll talk about it more and get killed.

You are stringing together a nice run of scummy posts right now.

No. If you look at the last 3-4 votes on Nae, each of the people voting made their vote and stated specifically that they did not like that she withheld her investigation results. Her timing on unveiling her results played a BIG part in us lynching her.

You probably missed those votes though because you were busy skimming and trying to sell Nae's death as confirmation of DPR's innocence, as you are doing here.

Another "skimming" suggestion, eh? That's another solid comeback from you.

What people said does not take away from the logic behind lynching her. Perhaps some of those people were opportunistic scum? Perhaps they were just followers who didn't have a good reason of their own, and wanted to participate.

And answer me this: how is Nae's death not confirmation (outside of a GF, of course) that DPR is town? Are you going to really argue this?

Pretty sure this is why Pac gave teh Modkill warning about no more reveals. Good move bringing it up, maybe he'll talk about it more and get killed.

You are stringing together a nice run of scummy posts right now.

Hehe, I might have to take back what I said to Smash.

well, verb's one of the people I wanted to hear from before voting.. also would like to hear from tubby and dan and anyone else who hasn't weighed in yet. Think it's important that everyone commit to a vote or lend thier opinion on this before lynching..

Don't make decisions based solely on meta. I know you're pondering the situation right now, and so am I. I feel pretty much the same way you do, but don't let meta influence you here.

Holy sh*t, you might be the dumbest mother****er I have ever played a mafia game with. Of course JVoR would reveal quickly if he was Doc - for a couple of reasons:

1. There was already 1 reveal, if another one came through he'd be screwed and unable to defend.

2. Have you seen this town before? We speedlynch people who've been Cop (FBI, whatever) viewed. He needed to reply quickly before he was toast.

Think i already said this Moron. I was well aware of the 2 reveal issue. I think JVOR is full of sh*t and after the first 2 stupid lynches I didnt want people to make yet another mistake. So go f*ck yourself.

well, verb's one of the people I wanted to hear from before voting.. also would like to hear from tubby and dan and anyone else who hasn't weighed in yet. Think it's important that everyone commit to a vote or lend thier opinion on this before lynching..

I think you are a swell guy. Those are my thoughts.

Another "skimming" suggestion, eh? That's another solid comeback from you.

What people said does not take away from the logic behind lynching her. Perhaps some of those people were opportunistic scum? Perhaps they were just followers who didn't have a good reason of their own, and wanted to participate.

And answer me this: how is Nae's death not confirmation (outside of a GF, of course) that DPR is town? Are you going to really argue this?

The other comeback you are referring to wasn't even game related, it was a response to a joke. Don't try to paint it in here like its part of the game.

What they said does matter, because they all echoed each other, so it doesn't matter if they are town/scum voters, it matters that its a valid reason for voting her AND the reason she was ultimately lynched. Scum wouldn't echo it if it wasn't a good rationale. Furthermore, it matters because the subject you called me out on was relevancy of the timing of releasing investigation results.

I'm not arguing Nae's death partially confirming DPR. I've talked about it as such a couple times... however I don't agree with you when you say things like "Low chance he's GF, and high chance he's town." The way he played D1, I think there's a great chance he is GF, he ASKED to be investigated for crying out loud. Who usually does that as town? NOBODY.

Verbal is so scummy.

also, i think logically bleedin's suggestion makes the most sense (if jetscode is scum). All the pieces fit together.

Scum rolefound Jvor the SK

Crusher scum was about to go down

Jetscode scum claims FBI to vet himself/save crusher, also refuses to confirm or deny future powers, which may allow him to clear Crusher later and/or explain being alive (they think i'm roleless??)

That being said, it's entirely possible people aren't playing logically too..

there just seems to need to be too many unlikely things that need to occur for jvor's story to be true..

scum would have to be willing to sacrifice someone who was under absolutely no pressure to kill the doctor, and spare/implicate the crush fat. We've never seen a team do anything like this unless there's a clear path to end game (which there isn't at this point)

another thought, maybe both are third party?

Do you seriously think this is where the Doc would reveal ? not to mention backing us aganist a wall

Not saying to stay quiet it just seemed like a bit of a quick reveal. If playing the SK this would have easily been predetermined if someone pinned you out.

If JVOR is SK he dies no matter what today or tomorrow. Tomorrow buys him another kill. I would do it as well, might as well get your kicks an kill another right ? JVOR is the play here no way hes the doc because no way a doc would have impulse posted as fast as JVOR did. NO WAY

By the way, these posts are why I jumped on you. Of course the Doc would counter right away, especially as quick as this town lynches viewed people. You should know this....so either you're scum, or as dumb as Pac says you are. sh*tmouth.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

I didn't think Slats was shot by scum. Why would they shoot Slats last night? He spent 2 days hounding someone Nae's death borderline confirmed as town. Slats was shot by a vig, or SK, but not scum.

Which to me, means that scum's shot failed. I find it more likely that a whole scum team reached consensus on targeting JVOR and finding him as Doc, than I do JC picking him on his own after 2 days. Scum team likely has someone on it that knows JVOR's tells pretty well, and knows how he plays when rolled up.

Anyway, that is the way I see it.

I also don't think Jetscode (if he is scum) making this play when he did, means Crusher is scum automatically. Its a wifom. If Crusher is town, they sure did a nice job on sealing the deal on implicating him. Regardless of who we lynch here.

I'm reading, having made it up to this post - let me throw a couple of things out there:

I28 - If I were scum (no jokes, please...) I would have easily killed Slats as a wifom to get me, his chief opponent, out of the way. They'd know that there was a good chance that the healer had me covered, but no one would have covered Slats, so they get a town kill, and hopefully a frame-up.

As far as the JC/JVoR thing goes - I was surprised when JC just blurted out his reveal. It seemed abrupt. I wish we had a way of knowing if he logged on after Pac released the death scene, but prior to his reveal.

As far as FBI agent goes, it's possible. And if he's after SK's, it would be similar to a Psychiatrist/Mental Patient link up. But, his posts after seem to be dissapointed that his claim wasn't believed and acted on right away. Plus, he's pinged radars since D1...

JVoR has a point about being speed lynched, and I buy a quick reveal on that one. Having said that, JVoR was on the list I sent to Pac of players I figured were mafia.

So, in this case, I'm going play by the book, and the book says to protect a self proclaimed Doc over an FBI Agent. We have to be practical, and you don't wnat to leave a potential Doc lynch up to your gut - you just don't. If JC is telling the truth, then JVoR is sped lynched tomorrow, and we still have Crusher on the hook.

I'll wait to vote until I finish reading.

I really think you're all relying way too heavily on connecting Crusher to JC. Why do they have to be operating together.

irregardless of that, why would scum trade 1 for 1 for the doc, and short circuit what seemed like a nearly certain crusher lynch?

as dpr says, book says to protect the doc, but docs story smells like the apes computer room after a good poo flinging session

The other comeback you are referring to wasn't even game related, it was a response to a joke. Don't try to paint it in here like its part of the game.

What they said does matter, because they all echoed each other, so it doesn't matter if they are town/scum voters, it matters that its a valid reason for voting her AND the reason she was ultimately lynched. Scum wouldn't echo it if it wasn't a good rationale. Furthermore, it matters because the subject you called me out on was relevancy of the timing of releasing investigation results.

I'm not arguing Nae's death partially confirming DPR. I've talked about it as such a couple times... however I don't agree with you when you say things like "Low chance he's GF, and high chance he's town." The way he played D1, I think there's a great chance he is GF, he ASKED to be investigated for crying out loud. Who usually does that as town? NOBODY.

*sigh*

Take a step back and breathe. Mathematically speaking, DPR is more likely to be town than GF. For ****'s sake get that through your skull.

Forget whether we disagree on reasons for Nae's lynch - bottom line is DPR is a known quantity now. We can deal with him when we need to.

Verbal is so scummy.

The Ape is so ghey. Know how I know that? You have a rainbow license plate and a bumper sticker that says "I like balls on my face".

For some reason, I've always wanted to post that. Thanks for supplying my opportunity, chimp. <3

You responded to this comment from Jetscode: If I had a scumteam to discuss this reveal...don't you think they would have suggested waiting until Crusher or somebody else revealed so that Doc was trapped and could not successfully reveal...and avoid the town's lynch.

This is a very good point, and why I'm leaning towards voting JVoR right now. Just can't shake the feeling that JVoR would not have claimed Doc, though. Dunno.

Right in the middle of making these arguments for why JVOR would reveal quickly as Doc. If you are so "undecided" then why are you arguing either side of this so vigorously?

By the way, these posts are why I jumped on you. Of course the Doc would counter right away, especially as quick as this town lynches viewed people. You should know this....so either you're scum, or as dumb as Pac says you are. sh*tmouth.

CTM/Townies,

hrmm..

1) not sure i like that waiting for another reveal thing didn't come out of your mouth until i said it 2 times..

2) or that you brought up the first post of d3 thing, after the ape just went back and researched it..

in either case, you didn't aknowledge the earlier source

realy tough call..

Archived