Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Freakin sucks if you're a Grizzlies fan

vote me to lynch, it won't be day end

Give it up, you selfish prick. You're not seriously suggesting we derail the Crusher train in order to test your little claim, are you?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote me to lynch, it won't be day end

OK....thought you were the Doc and would just self protect to the end since BG the Cop is dead...what does the rest of the town think...test CTMs reveal or lynch Crusher?

I would lean toward vetting CTM...

Give it up, you selfish prick. You're not seriously suggesting we derail the Crusher train in order to test your little claim, are you?

you little bitch, i'm not derailing anything.. jetscode asked how to test it, I told him. Of coruse my preference it to lynch fatnik, but i'm not about to refuse to vet myself with that vile ape ready to jump down my throat

**** the Grizzlies...Go Spurs!

The more intel we can get the better...personally I thought he would reveal something else...still think it provides a value...and yes I'm prpeared to lynch Crusher first if thats what the majority prefers.

Total bullsh*t the way Bob Delany was calling that game

you little bitch, i'm not derailing anything.. jetscode asked how to test it, I told him. Of coruse my preference it to lynch fatnik, but i'm not about to refuse to vet myself with that vile ape ready to jump down my throat

NEWSFLASH: The game IS NOT ABOUT YOU, dickbrain. Right now, except for JC (FOS) no one gives a flyin**** about your claim. You were desperate to reveal like Vinny Barbareno in class: "Ooh! Ooh! pick me!" and now bring up nonsense

NEWSFLASH: The game IS NOT ABOUT YOU, dickbrain. Right now, except for JC (FOS) no one gives a flyin**** about your claim. You were desperate to reveal like Vinny Barbareno in class: "Ooh! Ooh! pick me!" and now bring up nonsense

i offered to vet, jetscode expressed interest in it. i'm being cooperative, go whine at someone else you manbitch

Sharrow,

For the first time ever I have a strong town read on you...what makes you think I'm scum as well?

Your role doesn't fit, who would be looking for Manny & Gina except for Tony Montana? Why would the FBI be looking for them instead of Tony? That said, I could be wrong, sometimes the roles in these games don't fit the theme to a "T".

I think lynching Crusher is better than testing CTM. His role makes perfect sense to me, except he's most likely a 3rd party survivor.

Total bullsh*t that Goodell is the NFL commish

i offered to vet, jetscode expressed interest in it. i'm being cooperative, go whine at someone else you manbitch

LOL, you're so ****in' stupid.

There is an EASY vet for you. DPR should shoot you tonight.

Thus, we don't have to waste time allowing scum to wiggle out of the Crusher lynch to support your little reveal. You claim you're a hard to kill townie. DPR claims he's an even night vig. Thus, DPR should shoot you.

Thus, we don't have to waste time allowing scum to wiggle out of the Crusher lynch to support your little reveal. You claim you're a hard to kill townie. DPR claims he's an even night vig. Thus, DPR should shoot you.

No, you are a blockhead, as usual.. that part is already vetted by jvor shooting me.. which he implied by saying i played it right.. (plus it make sense, as i said at the time)

dpr should shoot the ape, who is not even partially vetted.. why are you trying to prevent???

if the town decides to shoot me, that's fine, but i think it's the height of folly to let the ape run around as a confirmed townie after a terrible reveal

Pretty sure that was Arnold Horshack and not Vinnie Barbarino...get with the program if your gonna use hit shows from the 70s.

I'm already on record as advocating DPR to shoot himself...

WHatever I won't be around enough to delve into what I wanted to delve into with AVM.

VOTE Crusher

b/c if Pac gave me a protector and I had known about it I would have told pac to take his protector and shove it up his a$$. I love the yayo but I'm nobody's bitch.

:puke2:

****in' sucks to be CTM

Pretty sure that was Arnold Horshack and not Vinnie Barbarino...get with the program if your gonna use hit shows from the 70s.

Yeah, my bad. It was Horshack. LOL, even better. He fits CTM perfectly.

And, no, CTM, you weren't ****in' vetted. In no way can you take what JVOR said as an admission he shot you. Get real. Seriously? You're using a cryptic statement by an anti-town player in your defense?

People aren't taking I28's claim as gospel. His reveal is suspect, but so is yours. But you're the one with the unverifiable "Oh, I was shot at, believe me!" when there is absolutely no evidence to support that.

You want to be vetted, CTM? Then DPR should shoot you. Why you? Because you've been sucking DPR's dick the whole ****in' game.

Sorry. There's a pretty girl that seems to be fond of me for some reason (maybe the spirits are talking to her too? hmm...), and she wanted to hang out so...yeah, I left abruptly what of it?

@Hess. Right off the get-go my first thought with Crusher was that they were attempting to use you to get him vetted. Honestly, you're an easier lynch there than Crush, partially because of your role and partially because Crush is probably the most loved player of us all. It seemed like the perfect way to have him breeze to the end with little to no questioning ESPECIALLY with BG dying last night.

That's why I asked him if he knew in his PM that you were the drug addict. I want to believe that reveal, it makes so much sense. The only problem is, in my mind, if we're wrong on Crush then you're getting lynched at some point. Whoever you vote for will make the town 2nd guess, 3rd guess, and guess yet again on what it means from here on out. Heck, even you won't know.

Even more, I seem to agree several of these roles seem to be custom made for each player, IF in fact we are to believe most players are true. Slats is sneaky (especially coming off last game -- hider makes sense). I28 with the deal to FOS everyone. You're well known as the "craziest" of us all...therefore maybe drug addict? I think that may be why you felt good about me early on, as you thought maybe I was one too...not sure (I'm not claiming anything AT ALL here one way or the other, not going to use our last reveal). IF THERE WERE to be a body guard and rehab guy (someone who talks people off the edge), who better than Crush?

At the same time, they've had plenty of time to think up something like this...and if any scum player could pull it off, it's Crusher. We've also reached the point in this season where he's seen as so "unlynchable" he's beginning to get lynched :P we kind of fear that he's pulling one over on us constantly.

The biggest detractor for me right now is Dan. I don't even think she's played scummy this game, I really don't. But she never, ever does. And Crush is right, she's among the best at this game...so he's playing perfectly to me right now. I LOVE knowing I'm on Dans team. I fear her when I'm not. Her, Sharrow, Vic, CTM...that crowd scares me.

Right now, though...lynching scum gives us answers. We can deal with Dan tomorrow. Also love the points Sharrows bringing up about JC. Perhaps my called shot was right after all....

But thats for tomorrow. If this is the wrong move, feel free to come after me tomorrow instead. Vote: Crusher

You are a fool. This is a pathetic excuse to force a shift of directions considering you've spent the entire game invalidating every point I make. Now I'm a threat? "Poor me, poor me" cries the "cockroach" ... in a game where YOU have jumped on everything I have said, how is it that I am suddenly the aggressor?

Anyway, keep the focus on today. I'm trying to vet myself and DPR... plus we are trying to lynch Crusher? How about you get behind me in pressuring DPR to shoot at me tonight? He's refused once and it seems to have fallen off the agenda as a conversation topic.

We can vet you tomorrow.

No, you are a blockhead, as usual.. that part is already vetted by jvor shooting me.. which he implied by saying i played it right.. (plus it make sense, as i said at the time)

dpr should shoot the ape, who is not even partially vetted.. why are you trying to prevent???

if the town decides to shoot me, that's fine, but i think it's the height of folly to let the ape run around as a confirmed townie after a terrible reveal

I'm right here watching you say this... but then when DPR refused to pass on shooting me, where was your voice? He said he's not planning on shooting me...

Stop derailing the thread with your wanna-be martyr bullsh*t, and put pressure on DPR. I'm waiting...

****in' sucks to be CTM

And, no, CTM, you weren't ****in' vetted. In no way can you take what JVOR said as an admission he shot you. Get real. Seriously? You're using a cryptic statement by an anti-town player in your defense?

People aren't taking I28's claim as gospel. His reveal is suspect, but so is yours. But you're the one with the unverifiable "Oh, I was shot at, believe me!" when there is absolutely no evidence to support that.

You want to be vetted, CTM? Then DPR should shoot you. Why you? Because you've been sucking DPR's dick the whole ****in' game.

I think I broke a rib laughing at this post... it is positively scrumtrulescent.

I think its kind of funny we let DPR and The APE skid by with their bullsh*t reveals that can not be proven, but Crush gets hammered while we have some proof he protected the junkie from casting a vote for the scum. Hess claims he has not voted yet as the junkie because he has not recieved a PM telling him to do so. Sure Crusher could be full of horse sh*t but Im not convinced. If Hess is a junkie that could be manipulated by scum, I would expect there be some type of counter to that power to block scum.

If Crusher turns up scum I would be looking at Hess next wondering if these 2 brainiacs are trying to pull something off. Im still looking at CTM and now Dan X (where were you when DPR and APE were going at it) . CTM didnt really offer much substance aganist crusher but Dan X did and CTM jumped on at a nice spot for scum to make a move and is now claiming some type of role he wont reveal until tomorrow. If Crusher is telling the truth we basicly lose a town vote if Hess is a junkie, hows that going to turn out if Hess is still running around at end game ? We seemed more worried about killing DPR who has a vig shot and APE who gets a vest ? I could be wrong here but it seems to me they were better candidates when their trains were mounting.

So you think it better DPR take a shot in the dark rather than confirm what you say ?? How fucing scummy do you have to get ? Who do you suggest he shoot then ?

Also you voted fo Crush with no issues and now your crying about the APE ? Ill have to go back and look at what you said during that train derailment. Because I wanted either the APE or DPR the hell out of here early on and was told to "give it up " . sh*ts ridiculous

So you think it better DPR take a shot in the dark rather than confirm what you say ?? How fucing scummy do you have to get ? Who do you suggest he shoot then ?

Also you voted fo Crush with no issues and now your crying about the APE ? Ill have to go back and look at what you said during that train derailment. Because I wanted either the APE or DPR the hell out of here early on and was told to "give it up " . sh*ts ridiculous

CTM aligned himself with DPR early, and has flung-poo at me whenever he's had the chance. He's antagonized me wherever he can, and now his tune has changed to "the Ape is after me." :rolleyes:

CTM aligned himself with DPR early, and has flung-poo at me whenever he's had the chance. He's antagonized me wherever he can, and now his tune has changed to "the Ape is after me." :rolleyes:

The mistake was letting DPR live on D1. Stupid town let both scum teams railroad them into lynches in Nae and 80 for flimsy, flimsy reasons, and they're doing it again with Crushgroove, IMO.

To be honest APE I went back and read your little back and forth with CTM and it was basicly a lot of name calling nonsense with references to other games and after all that argueing CTM decided he should change his vote to 80 . Then he said it was possible you had a more powerfull role after you claimed PR AND Vest. Why would he do this ? He keeps pointing at you but never really pushes enough to make his point. It seems scripted to me.

The mistake was letting DPR live on D1. Stupid town let both scum teams railroad them into lynches in Nae and 80 for flimsy, flimsy reasons, and they're doing it again with Crushgroove, IMO.

What makes you so sure there are 2 scum teams TomShane ? Was this simply a rookie mistake ? or do you know there are 2 scum teams ?

I28 - Offering for me to shoot at you to vet either one of us is a mistake. So is shooting at CTM to vet. Anytime vig shots are offered based on conditions and timing, it's to balance the game - so it would be a real good guess that the mafia is loaded down with power roles. The town, has to, has to keep their shots until they can make them count for something.

Also, vetting innocent players one by one is a bad move - this gets back to what I said before about narrowing the field for the Mafia to NK our power roles. Why not let wifom work for the town? Let them guess without making it easy on them. Remember, right now, the mafia are not wondering about anyone's alignment. They know whether or not there are two teams. Thier sole purpose is to try and take out as many power roles as they can, as quickly as they can, without revealing themselves.

And, for all of the emo players out there - that's why it's a good idea to start sh*t early, and keep it stirred up. You will almost never pick off mafia on D1, or D2 without some serious luck. D3 goes a little better, and by D4, you need to have your act together. Don't worry about who's been load, or what not. It's all to our advantage if we get information out of people.

A town player deosn't suggest that toerh town players sacrifice themselves. You just keep watching, keep adding to the game and keep trying to solve the puzzle.

Total bullsh*t all NFL teams aren't open to players.

Per DPR's post above, he wants to shoot whoever he wants without it being known. Fine, that's his perogative and fits his overall scummy play this game. That said, I and others have chimed in on who he should shoot. Anybody else?

WHO SHOULD DPR SHOOT?

I28 (2) -- I28, CTM

DPR (1) -- JC

CTM (1) -- SMC

****in' sucks to be CTM

at this point, you make the ape look smart

listen I don't give a crap if he shoots me, I'm saying the smarter play is to shoot the ape who i think needs to be vetted in some way

the part you are ignoring and smc is too dumb to understand is that my claim can be vetted by running up a vote count as well. There's two ways to do it, We can do today or tomorrow, doesn't matter..

Also, i think it should be obvious that i was telling the truth on N1 about surviving a NK attempt.. JVOR ran around all day 1 talking about the only good CTM is a dead CTM, he was the SK, there was 1 NK that night, i actually accused him of shooting me and in his give up post he said I played it right the whole time. It all adds up.

So again, I believe it's very important that the ape gets vetted in some way. He's knuckling around like a confirmed townie and flying off the handle at the slightest insinuation he might not be town. If the town wants to further vet me, that's fine too, but don't sleep on the ape

I28 - Offering for me to shoot at you to vet either one of us is a mistake. So is shooting at CTM to vet. Anytime vig shots are offered based on conditions and timing, it's to balance the game - so it would be a real good guess that the mafia is loaded down with power roles. The town, has to, has to keep their shots until they can make them count for something.

Also, vetting innocent players one by one is a bad move - this gets back to what I said before about narrowing the field for the Mafia to NK our power roles. Why not let wifom work for the town? Let them guess without making it easy on them. Remember, right now, the mafia are not wondering about anyone's alignment. They know whether or not there are two teams. Thier sole purpose is to try and take out as many power roles as they can, as quickly as they can, without revealing themselves.

And, for all of the emo players out there - that's why it's a good idea to start sh*t early, and keep it stirred up. You will almost never pick off mafia on D1, or D2 without some serious luck. D3 goes a little better, and by D4, you need to have your act together. Don't worry about who's been load, or what not. It's all to our advantage if we get information out of people.

A town player deosn't suggest that toerh town players sacrifice themselves. You just keep watching, keep adding to the game and keep trying to solve the puzzle.

Meh, all but confirmed townies is what's very powerful. Don't understand why you guys don't get it. Plus the cops dead now, so what are we protecting.

That beign said, shooting me or i28 doesn't do anything but prove we were being honest about our roles, not our alignment.. so it's valuable, but more valuable earlier in the game imo

Total bullsh*t all NFL teams aren't open to players.

Per DPR's post above, he wants to shoot whoever he wants without it being known. Fine, that's his perogative and fits his overall scummy play this game. That said, I and others have chimed in on who he should shoot. Anybody else?

WHO SHOULD DPR SHOOT?

I28 (2) -- I28, CTM

DPR (1) -- JC

CTM (1) -- SMC

Wow, you don't even want to see the results of the lynch first?

I've said the entire time that I'd work with everyone on the vig kill. I'm just not going to shoot a uspected townie to maybe vet someone.

And let's be honest, no matter what you see, you'll still think of a way to make me scum. And all because a few emo-poofs didn't like my PR or my methods, which I guess would be fine, if any of you had done something great for the game.

We need to scumhunt now. Period.

at this point, you make the ape look smart

listen I don't give a crap if he shoots me, I'm saying the smarter play is to shoot the ape who i think needs to be vetted in some way

the part you are ignoring and smc is too dumb to understand is that my claim can be vetted by running up a vote count as well. There's two ways to do it, We can do today or tomorrow, doesn't matter..

Also, i think it should be obvious that i was telling the truth on N1 about surviving a NK attempt.. JVOR ran around all day 1 talking about the only good CTM is a dead CTM, he was the SK, there was 1 NK that night, i actually accused him of shooting me and in his give up post he said I played it right the whole time. It all adds up.

So again, I believe it's very important that the ape gets vetted in some way. He's knuckling around like a confirmed townie and flying off the handle at the slightest insinuation he might not be town. If the town wants to further vet me, that's fine too, but don't sleep on the ape

Nobody is "sleeping on the Ape" you drama queen. You are over-selling... this is me, the APE, telling you that you are over-selling it.

I haven't "flown off the handle" at insinuation I'm not town, I've flown off the handle at how scummy YOU and DPR have played. That's it. Nobody else... just you two dopes who are just as guilty of Ape style play as I am. "Hey everyone look at me! Look at me!" Yup.

Wow, you don't even want to see the results of the lynch first?

I've said the entire time that I'd work with everyone on the vig kill. I'm just not going to shoot a uspected townie to maybe vet someone.

And let's be honest, no matter what you see, you'll still think of a way to make me scum. And all because a few emo-poofs didn't like my PR or my methods, which I guess would be fine, if any of you had done something great for the game.

We need to scumhunt now. Period.

We are all waiting on the coroner report for Crusher, that's a given.

If you shoot me, it vets us both that much more... shrinking the pool for us to hunt scum from. I think it makes sense for you to try to put a cap in my bald red a$$.

Archived