The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've thought about it. I'm sure it'll be focused around the theme, so there are a number of possibilities IMO. I'm thinking a few things. Personally, I'm hoping there's a GPS.

that's the thing, I've never watched the show. A GPS would make sense if it means a 1 time investigation.. if that's the case maybe there isn't an official cop or doc as things get transferred.. that would be unique.

I'm sorry, but I have to drop out of the game.

It's because after a brilliant run of posting hotness, you are all now talking about relationships and dating, and if I want to hear that sh*t, I can play teh mafia on THE HELLO KITTY FORUMS.

Man up you bunch of sentimental dandelions. Oprah's va-jay-jay is tougher than you all.

It's because after a brilliant run of posting hotness, you are all now talking about relationships and dating, and if I want to hear that sh*t, I can play teh mafia on THE HELLO KITTY FORUMS.

Man up you bunch of sentimental dandelions. Oprah's va-jay-jay is tougher than you all.

Sounds like you have a couple questions for Doc Pac.. fire away when ready.

Oprah's va-jay-jay got raped soooooooooo.... it's pretty tough. Just sayin'.

I hardly know the names of any celebrity women anymore. I go to the movies with my son and ask him, "who's that? She's hot!" And then I forget what he told me. I fell in love with Scarlett Johansson in Lost In Translation, but now everybody seems to have a thing for her. I do like Zooey Deschanel a lot. I'm waist deep in Battlestar Galactica right now, so I'm digging Grace Park, too. She's like the Mary Ann to Tricia Helfer's Ginger.

And I hate my ex-wife, and hope she got hit by a train today. I've got my on again off again girlfriend coming to stay with me for most of next week, and while I'm looking forward to it; I'm also looking forward to putting her back on a plane out of here. I don't think I'm relationship material. Haha!

Oh and...

unvote

vote: Pac

A little early to start talking about items we haven't seen yet.

So I've got You, Lily and 80 pegged so far. Thanks!

unvote

I was wondering who was going to do this first. I had you in the top 3.

I knew damn well as soon as I started talking about the game I'd catch heat - but that's fine.

Congrats... you're a dooshbag.

I was wondering who was going to do this first. I had you in the top 3.

I knew damn well as soon as I started talking about the game I'd catch heat - but that's fine.

Congrats... you're a dooshbag.

I was married 15 years. I've heard worse.

So I'll be mia this weekend, currently on 1 of 3 charter busses to vegas, party of 170. Doing big things

That's pretty sweet dude. I'll be going to Vegas in June. If I see a guy with a "die JiF" t-shirt on I'll be sure to remind you that you need to go home.

That was interesting. I'm dating again and hearing it all from the guy's pov was fascinating. But enough about that.

I'm interested in what those items will be but I'm going to wait and see what (if anything) I get and go from there.

Have fun, Brett!

We'll see.. about to give cohabitating another shot in like 2 friggin weeks.. so crazy... when I'm alone I usually want to be in a relationship and when I'm in one I want to be alone. I'm whacked.. and so is LF.. which means we're in for one hell of a ride come June 1st.

Hehe good luck to both of you. It's been 10000000 times better since JVoR and I moved in together last summer, and we were lucky that it was a surprisingly small transition for us. It sucked a$$ being long-distance throughout college, though. People seem to think "I have a boyfriend and he lives in NY" = "come and get it!" Lol.

I hardly know the names of any celebrity women anymore. I go to the movies with my son and ask him, "who's that? She's hot!" And then I forget what he told me. I fell in love with Scarlett Johansson in Lost In Translation, but now everybody seems to have a thing for her. I do like Zooey Deschanel a lot. I'm waist deep in Battlestar Galactica right now, so I'm digging Grace Park, too. She's like the Mary Ann to Tricia Helfer's Ginger.

And I hate my ex-wife, and hope she got hit by a train today. I've got my on again off again girlfriend coming to stay with me for most of next week, and while I'm looking forward to it; I'm also looking forward to putting her back on a plane out of here. I don't think I'm relationship material. Haha!

Oh and...

unvote

Idk about that because according to JVOR, the items (or most of them at least) haven't been distributed yet. So for right now I'm guessing it's all speculation and I wouldn't think Pac's necessarily expecting to get much information about who does/doesn't have items or how they work yet.

Hehe good luck to both of you. It's been 10000000 times better since JVoR and I moved in together last summer, and we were lucky that it was a surprisingly small transition for us. It sucked a$$ being long-distance throughout college, though. People seem to think "I have a boyfriend and he lives in NY" = "come and get it!" Lol.

careful.. you're angering all the fake tough guys like DPR, I28, and BG.. They don't want to be emasculated by all this relationship talk.

buncha closet phaigs if you ax me.

Idk about that because according to JVOR, the items (or most of them at least) haven't been distributed yet.

I don't think any of them have been distributed yet, but I could be wrong. From Page 1:

Items will first be distributed during Night 1, unless otherwise specified.

Well when they think you're that hot halfsie chick from the Daily Show, what did you expect?

There were actually a bunch of pretty hapa girls at my school. People used to hardcore stalk one of them on the Daily Jolt because she was so beautiful, lol.

I don't think any of them have been distributed yet, but I could be wrong. From Page 1:

apparently Slats favors waiting until we have them so if/when we reveal, scum would know who to target. :blink:

Yeah, the only reason I phrased it that way was because it said "unless otherwise specified," but I'm thinking that means we maybe get to start winning them during this day phase (I hope, hehe).

Yeah, the only reason I phrased it that way was because it said "unless otherwise specified," but I'm thinking that means we maybe get to start winning them during this day phase (I hope, hehe).

That was something I hadn't thought of.

Idk about that because according to JVOR, the items (or most of them at least) haven't been distributed yet. So for right now I'm guessing it's all speculation and I wouldn't think Pac's necessarily expecting to get much information about who does/doesn't have items or how they work yet.

Ok, so you and Pac are teammates in this one. Got it. ;)

What would be the benefit of speculating about the items? I can't really think of any benefits for a townie outside of trying to get the game going (which Pac certainly could've been doing - although his edit "and grandstanding" caught my attention). For scum, there maybe could be other reasons that I won't be speculating about at this time.

Archived