The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this game is a little bit different because JVoR said scum, 3rd party, or town can start out with items, so it's not necessarily a town secret we have to guard ... plus there's the added factor that items must be passed on each night. I think that's going to change the game dynamic a bit. So, especially before the items have been distributed, I don't see what's so scummy about being curious how they might play a role in the game.

Your either missig a big potential mechanic or trying to validate it.. I agree with slats completely.

Unvote vote Dan

Your either missig a big potential mechanic or trying to validate it.. I agree with slats completely.

Unvote vote Dan

Lol I really don't get it. Maybe it will come to me. I don't see what's the enormous danger right now, when no one has items yet and no one knows how they work.

Lol I really don't get it. Maybe it will come to me. I don't see what's the enormous danger right now, when no one has items yet and no one knows how they work.

Don't worry about it.. I have no idea what has them spooked either.

You shouldn't , pacAss... She should

I'm really trying now. Lol. I don't know what scum-friendly info you think is being leaked when we don't know what items are in play, what they might do, or who's going to get them. JVoR would have been picking from a million things on the show, and he already said he has balances in place for things like scum being able to pass items to each other, so idk. I also think that as scum, Pac would be more likely to ask those questions to his teammates instead of jumping out front in thread. But sometimes I can miss pretty obvious things, I guess, lol.

I know that when anyone who has been playing as long as Pac has, says "I have no idea" they are scum.

Pac is capable of being an angle wider than 90º, it's Dan that has me a little concerned right now.

But no way this crowd lynches Olivia Munn on D1. :lol:

olivia-munn-topless-bikini-maxim.jpg

I don't really get it either. Actually, I would think the scum players would know more than the town players at this point regarding the items, since there are apparently rules in place for them not to be able to abuse them, and JVOR may have already given them those rules.

Pac is capable of being an angle wider than 90º, it's Dan that has me a little concerned right now.

But no way this crowd lynches Olivia Munn on D1. :lol:

Do you think they would be getting lynched if it were someone different?

I don't really get it either. Actually, I would think the scum players would know more than the town players at this point regarding the items, since there are apparently rules in place for them not to be able to abuse them, and JVOR may have already given them those rules.

The fewer people who get it probably just means the less there might be to get, I suppose. Still, see no benefit to discussing items that have yet to be distributed.

Do you think they would be getting lynched if it were someone different?

No one's getting lynched this early. I was making a joke, while simultaneously taking the opportunity to post a picture of Olivia Munn without a top.

That being said, short of a full confession, Dan isn't getting lynched on D1 around here.

You shouldn't , pacAss... She should

Well I'll tell you what I do know.. silly overreactions and cryptic messages are a hell of a lot more scummy then any question I posed. PLEASE be scum this game.. I'd love nothing more than to hammer you into oblivion.

Well I'll tell you what I do know.. silly overreactions and cryptic messages are a hell of a lot more scummy then any question I posed. PLEASE be scum this game.. I'd love nothing more than to hammer you into oblivion.

It's not silly, just saying I agree with slats. Not even sure if it's for the same reason ;)

It's not silly, just saying I agree with slats. Not even sure if it's for the same reason ;)

Well if there's haves and have nots then I think the haves could have been a little more discreet.

In the meantime the ones getting my interest are the ones who've completely refused to mention anything game related. there's a few.

Hi Hess. I'm mainly just observing for now. Was getting a scum vibe from Dan at first but she has alleviated that recently although this Verbal business is still weird. She is a hard one to read. Will need to watch her closely. I think this whole discussion about the items and whether we should discuss them yet is kinda useless and overblown tbh.

Freakin sucks that Russell Martin just went yard.

Hi Hess. I'm mainly just observing for now. Was getting a scum vibe from Dan at first but she has alleviated that recently although this Verbal business is still weird. She is a hard one to read. Will need to watch her closely. I think this whole discussion about the items and whether we should discuss them yet is kinda useless and overblown tbh.

Freakin sucks that Russell Martin just went yard.

And the legend of SMC grows further

Archived