The Office Mafia Game Thread

Damn Wes, that was lame. You need a martini or something to get you going again.

"Show me a guy who's been banging a supermodel for two months and I'll show you a guy who's bored of banging a supermodel."

I love that quote. I also think it was made by some dude who wished he could bang a hot chick. NO WAY do I get sick of having somebody like Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie in my bed. We aren't talking about marrying them (although I'd marry Angelina in a heartbeat).

CTM, I like to think of myself as a connoiseur with a sophisticated palate.

A friend of mine says the exact same thing. He's ghey, btw. ;-)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just opened up a Word file to keep track of all the goings-on here. Consider yourselves ****ed.

I imagine your insights thus far are very profound.

File: MafiaT0mShane.doc

DAY 1 NOTES

* Vic says "FUUUUUUSSSSION". Must find out if this is a Mafia term I don't understand. No response yet from JVOR.

* Dan says she "wants Creed". To do what, take her Higher? Confused.

* Jetscode claims to have a Magic-8 ball. Must steal this item.

* Spiderman pictures.......more spiderman pictures....wow, another spiderman picture....

* DPR apparently wrote a book. I wasn't aware he could read based on last game.

* More spiderman pictures.....

* Quick train on 80. He's the one who explained Mafia to me, yet he sucks at it. Par for the course around here.

* Wait a minute....GIRLS PLAY THIS GAME???????

* Oh look, a rabbit humping a chicken.

* These guys have girlfriends? Doubtful.

* I miss JiF.

What would be the benefit of speculating about the items? I can't really think of any benefits for a townie outside of trying to get the game going (which Pac certainly could've been doing - although his edit "and grandstanding" caught my attention). For scum, there maybe could be other reasons that I won't be speculating about at this time.

I was trying to get the game going. I was aware, and am comfortable, with the fact that guys like you and the ape would use that as a catalyst for launching an assault.

And maybe it's because I'm not part of the "mafia elite", but I don't see this supposed benefit for scum that you're hinting at. It's just blind speculation. The opening scene is pretty clear about the fact that no one has these items yet.

and you were grandstanding.

Ok, so you and Pac are teammates in this one. Got it. ;)

What would be the benefit of speculating about the items? I can't really think of any benefits for a townie outside of trying to get the game going (which Pac certainly could've been doing - although his edit "and grandstanding" caught my attention). For scum, there maybe could be other reasons that I won't be speculating about at this time.

I think this game is a little bit different because JVoR said scum, 3rd party, or town can start out with items, so it's not necessarily a town secret we have to guard ... plus there's the added factor that items must be passed on each night. I think that's going to change the game dynamic a bit. So, especially before the items have been distributed, I don't see what's so scummy about being curious how they might play a role in the game.

Agreed. She will not be he he'ing her way to another scum victory this game fo sure. *back flips*

Especially since she's the mod's girlfriend.

Come to think of it, GF stands for "girlfriend" AND "godfather."

FOS2 for Dan

I was trying to get the game going. I was aware, and am comfortable, with the fact that guys like you and the ape would use that as a catalyst for launching an assault.

And maybe it's because I'm not part of the "mafia elite", but I don't see this supposed benefit for scum that you're hinting at. It's just blind speculation. The opening scene is pretty clear about the fact that no one has these items yet.

and you were grandstanding.

I don't offend easily, but you've managed to do so.

Ok, so you and Pac are teammates in this one. Got it. ;)

To get us talking about game-related material is the way I took it.

I imagine your insights thus far are very profound.

I cried a little at the Creed note. Wow...bravo sir, bravo.

I'm creating a small army of paper airplanes and hiding them in my desk drawer until further notice. *eyes remain on X*

:D

Day 1 of any mafia game brings the funny more than any thread on this site. People don't know what they're missing.

Nah, it ws just the closest photo that I could find that matched "kiss my left nut" in the search. Although I will admit, it pushes the boundries of good taste, even here. I can't decide whether to laugh or throw up.

Nah, it ws just the closest photo that I could find that matched "kiss my left nut" in the search. Although I will admit, it pushes the boundries of good taste, even here. I can't decide whether to laugh or throw up.

That's what she said.

:D

Day 1 of any mafia game brings the funny more than any thread on this site. People don't know what they're missing.

We should just stop playing in this thread and continue the game in a random thread in the lounge. People won't know what hit them. It'll be like in Blazing Saddles when (SPOILER ALERT) the fight at the end spills over into the film studio.

We should just stop playing in this thread and continue the game in a random thread in the lounge. People won't know what hit them. It'll be like in Blazing Saddles when (SPOILER ALERT) the fight at the end spills over into the film studio.

You saw what happened when the mafia crowd got a hold of Falcon. We take no prisoners.

I have nothing to say.

Frick. Convincing as always, Sharrow.

unvote, vote: JVoR

/realize JVoR is mod.

FRICK.

Vote: JiF

/hears Crusher sobbing deeply

****!!!!!! Who am I supposed to vote for this game?!

Vote: Slats

That's who

I don't offend easily, but you've managed to do so.

Hahaha - I can't wait to hear what the Ape has to say in return!

I have nothing to say.

Me neither - I'm repping the sh*t out of everything right now.

Archived