The Office Mafia Game Thread

I wish. I haven't been scum in far too long. *sigh*

See, now that's a comeback. Not only do you trust her now, you feel sorry for her that she hasn't had a chance to be evil in a while. Almost makes you want to go out and buy her a red cape and a pitchfork. Almost ;)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, now that's a comeback. Not only do you trust her now, you feel sorry for her that she hasn't had a chance to be evil in a while. Almost makes you want to go out and buy her a red cape and a pitchfork. Almost ;)

Oh, please, daddy? And don't forget teh horns? I love teh horns. ;)

Omg your back. So happy. you can take my spot. Just glad your back.

A huge weight has been lifted off of Crusher's shoulders. The weight below his shoulders on the other hand could not be lifted.

Sweet mother of all that's holy, in an effort to just get on with it...

Unvote Pac - Vote J80

Just reveal and save us the trouble so we can start Monday fresh.

I do agree, jf80 might as well just reveal at this point... No sense dicking around when it's obviously coming anyway

What am I at now, L-3?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 JiF!!!! I wish we could restart the game with you and Smash included. :P

From initial gut reads I'm most interested in Integrity right now. I typically get really townie vibes from him early on, often before I feel good about anyone else, lol. I recognize that the last game was an off game for him, but the way he's posting right now is overly passive for him, like he's more concerned about not looking suspicious than he is with sniffing out scum. He's making me feel weirddd.

unvote my ex-nemesis

vote Integrity

Why does JetFat have 6 votes btw - Did I miss something? Seems a little too easy if you ask me.

Crusher and Lilys votes this afternoon are noteworthy. JetFat is an easy lynch and it's possible Crush told Lily to throw a vote there in the scum chat (their votes were about an hour apart).

Lol this seems like a stretch to me.

Haha, even so I would be surprised if Lily needs to be guided around by Crusher on things like D1 voting.

He must have been confused. When Lily asked him who to vote for, he responded "80", thinking she was asking how many strips of bacon to prepare.

And you're surprised by this? Sharrow is that creepy guy who shows up a party, and no one knows who he is or why he ended up there.

This makes me miss the days when WoodyPaige played with us.

(if I got his name right)

Sharrow>WoodyPaige just saying

Lol, I agree. But it was hilarious how Woody wouldn't post for 5 days and then someone would ask, "What happened to Woody?" and within 2 minutes he'd pop in with a 1-line post and then disappear again.

Lol, I agree. But it is hilarious how Sharrow, Jetscode, Wombat and Verbal won't post for 5 days and then someone would ask, "What happened?" and within 2 minutes they'd pop in with a 1-line post and then disappear again.

^

Naw I know I remember Woody from JI days. A good dude

I'm down for some ape pressure, I know he said he'd play differently this game, but he's been saying that for the last 5 games and this is the first time he's not playing like a lunatic. Also, killing jf80 on day 1 is jif at this point. Why not throw some pressure on the guy who always lasts till near end game..

unvote

vote ape

Archived