The Office Mafia Game Thread

I'd expect the Ape to FOS the people on his train. However, its worth a look.

I28 (8): Sharrow, Dan X, CTM, Wwombat, Hess, Vicious, Jetscode1, DPR

Personally, I think the middle voters are the most suspect on this train. Jetscode and DPR may have simply been trying to get on with it and force the 2nd reveal.

However, Wombat, Hess, and Vic don't have the luxury of using that defense. I'd bet one or two of those three are scum.

Scum usually don;t bunch up like that. But I would say one of them may be scum.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off I basically started the train on 80. I didn't hop on it. As far as I28 I've already stated why my vote is on him. Making cases on people on trains before you know the what the train is, is trying too hard and a scumtell. Monkey said he changed his style but is still doing the same thing. That's a contradiction.

GUYS... SRS WERK HERE. I AM WILLING TO BET 4-5 SKUM R ON DIZ LIST

1) Vic

2) SMC

3) J80

4) T0mShane

5) DPR

6) Pac

7) I28

8) Sharrow

9) Brett

10) Slats

11) AVM

12) Crusher

13) Verbal

14) Hess

15) Dan

16) Lily

17)Jetscode

18) Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

19) CTM

So I should remove my vote and make a SUPER SRS vote? It's day 1. I'm not going to bother even trying to create a case. I made a joke vote and people ended up running up J80, why should I have moved my vote? Trying a bit hard here JiFv2.0

Your getting pretty defensive about I28 and myselfs vote.

Bolded essentially sounds like "I am going to lay low in the beginning of games, not say anything to attract pressure, and hope nobody notices"

Don't like, and once everyone moves off I28 following his reveal I am more than happy to lynch you or JF80.

Look at 80 assuming the Ape is town and Vic minimizing Day 1. FoS both of you clowns. DPR is playing completely contrary to his philosophy but I read that as him being resigned to the fact that you people like to scare up reveals instead of hunting scum.

Look at 80 assuming the Ape is town and Vic minimizing Day 1. FoS both of you clowns. DPR is playing completely contrary to his philosophy but I read that as him being resigned to the fact that you people like to scare up reveals instead of hunting scum.

You're right Wombat. You're the best Day 1 scum-hunter ever.

That's a load of crap.. People here are pragmatic, but again, we vote based on suspicion.. when the reveal comes we act accordingly.

If I thought JF80 was scum, I wouldn't unvote him unless I was forced to. But it's nearly impossible to know that D1..

We got a name and a power. And he has to satnd by that now, so if by chance he is scum, and there is someone else with that name, we got him. And if he does not come through with the power, we got him. Which I thought was the whole pint of the run-the-train-to-reveal method?

The method would be to get that name and role from a suspected player PLUS have a train to look back on when the player eventually ends up dead. If it's just reveals we wanted, we could have three people volunteer to start each day, then vote afterwards.

We should be voting the scummiest players. Is I28 your best choice for scum? If not, who is?

That's a load of crap.. People here are pragmatic, but again, we vote based on suspicion.. when the reveal comes we act accordingly.

If I thought JF80 was scum, I wouldn't unvote him unless I was forced to. But it's nearly impossible to know that D1..

orly?

Are you voting the monkey just to placate what you see as our attempt to somply scare up reveals, or is he really your first choice for scum?

orly?

jf80 has not given me any reason to be suspcious of him, in fact I think it's as queer as a 2 dollar jif the way he's always the first guy run up on. Yes, I like to get reveals, but when I don't buy them I don't feel the need to arbitrarily force random people to reveal. I was willing to lynch the ape day 1 last game cause i knew he was lying in some way.

I'll kill you.

Hey Panama Jack.. how about you stfu until you're told you're in eh?

I'm trying to re-read and keep seeing a gay alligtor with an F for fag keep popping up everywhere.

and lose the avatar.. looks like a bad Atari 2600 game.

***update***

Smashmouth will be replacing Tomshane.

JiF will be replacing Dan X.

I just now pmed Smash his role and am in the middle of pming JiF fwiw.

out with the old... in with the mentally challenged.

I'm not trying to placate anyone and the Ape is not my first choice for scum, although he is one of my suspects.

That's cool. I'm in favor of the ape revealing - as I mentioned at 6am.

You'll have to forgive me. I'm tired, cranky, and feeling a little patronized. I'm looking forward to when the real scum hunting starts on train #3. ;)

Official Vote Count:

Brettw4rd (2): Jetsfan80, Verbal

Slats (1): AVM

Jetsfan80 (2): SMC, Lily

I28 (7): Sharrow, CTM, Wwombat, Hess, Vicious, Jetscode1, DPR

Vicious (3): Pac, I28, Brett

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Not voting: JiF, Smashmouth, Crusher, Slats

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

Voting changed to reflect Dan X (who was on Integrity) and T0mshane (who was on Brett) leaving the game.

That's cool. I'm in favor of the ape revealing - as I mentioned at 6am.

You'll have to forgive me. I'm tired, cranky, and feeling a little patronized. I'm looking forward to when the real scum hunting starts on train #3. ;)

Don't sweat it.. you've been freaking out all game.

robertdjr.jpg

out with the old... in with the mentally challenged.

Blow it out your a$$ sh*t head.

HI ladies and fags

Will take a few to get caught up should i skip the first 20 pages ? Im guessing theres a lot of homo fag gay asshat talk so ....

Archived