The Office Mafia Game Thread

Not to tip this off to the mods, but I'm nervous about this counting as a reveal since you mentioned what you did with an item? I'm only brining it up so nobody else reveals and we get a modkill and you might as well full reveal if they are counting this.

I don't have a huge problem with this if it's what everyone wants. I'll do majority.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the mods are counting this...than yes...if they arent...than dont.

JVOR says players can talk about items, roles, etc. that have already been revealed. A new item/role would count as a second reveal. So he says you still have 1 reveal left if you want to use it this night phase.

Not to tip this off to the mods, but I'm nervous about this counting as a reveal since you mentioned what you did with an item? I'm only brining it up so nobody else reveals and we get a modkill and you might as well full reveal if they are counting this.

I don't think that should count as a reveal for today. He's really just commenting on his previous reveal, not adding any new information.

We do have one left for the night phase. If anyone has any important info that they'd like to get out to the town, now wouldn't be a bad time...

Of course, depending on how we want to attack the next day phase, we could have a few free reveals tomorrow.

Then you better tell Verbal to get the **** out of here.

Can't have the intelligence quotient of the board take a plunge like that. Not good for business.

He's a dolphins fan. He deserves that treatment.

Ok, good point. But shouldn't their play be punishment enough for me?

REPPED REPPED REPPED REPPED REPPED REPPED REPPED REPPED REPPED REPPED REPPED REPPED

-_- That is all. -_-

My trip has me way behind on work today. I'm catching up while I eat here, first thought is that depending on JF80's alignment, there a lot not to like about the quick 1, 2, 3 votes (including hammer by Pac) this morning.

Anyway, lemme make sure this hasn't been talked about already.

My trip has me way behind on work today. I'm catching up while I eat here, first thought is that depending on JF80's alignment, there a lot not to like about the quick 1, 2, 3 votes (including hammer by Pac) this morning.

Anyway, lemme make sure this hasn't been talked about already.

That's not good. People need their bananas counted.

Guys, I've been mulling this over for the past 24 hours and I think I should do this...I know we all have information at this point that can be valuable to the town, but I feel as though I have some info that would really suck to die with, assuming I'm the choice for a NK.

How do you guys feel about me giving a full reveal right now? I know I'm putting a bigger target on back now, but I'd be furious if I get NK'ed and dont give up this information.

Thoughts?

Guys, I've been mulling this over for the past 24 hours and I think I should do this...I know we all have information at this point that can be valuable to the town, but I feel as though I have some info that would really suck to die with, assuming I'm the choice for a NK.

How do you guys feel about me giving a full reveal right now? I know I'm putting a bigger target on back now, but I'd be furious if I get NK'ed and dont give up this information.

Thoughts?

Let me take a stab in the dark. You killed Verbal.

Thoughts?

It's up to you. But just so everyone knows I would have revealed today too as I think your reveal and my reveal sort of mix together. I'll let you go first if you want and I'll reveal tomorrow or vise versa. I won't do anything until you answer.

Let me take a stab in the dark. You killed Verbal.

Yep. I'm that ******* good. I guess I kinda forced myself to reveal, eh?

So here it is.

I'm town. I started the the game off with the Copier. I sent the copier to Hess with a message 10 words long. Letting him know that I'm town, plus some other stuff that if Hess was scum, there is no way I'd still be around. And since he didnt give up what else I told him to the game when he mentioned receiving the letter, I'm very confident he's town as well. But that cant be confirmed...just my guess.

I was then given the Mug from a person that I dont know. Hess sent the copier back to me (which is another reason why I think he's town) with a message that is irrelevant. I was then given the choice of using 1 of the 2. With the Mug, I was given a 50% chance of poisoning a player of my choice or I could have kept and not used it. After going back and forth, I decided to go ahead and use the Mug and sent the copier off to a random player (Smash I guess received it). I picked Verbal. You are all very welcome.

I'm assuming the person that sent me the Mug can confirm I'm telling the truth.

I'm sharing this now because people are suspicious of Hess and to a certain extent, me. IMO this clears us both. Tonight, I have to send the Mug to another player. I've already put in my request.

I won't be needing that reveal, so it's fine by me. Make sure the info you provide is more useful to the town than the scum. When in doubt, go with your gut.

Dude, I've been thinking about this for hours. I think this should help.

1) IMO it clears both me and Hess.

2) I think it also can say something about people who've voted me since that night, as they clearly didnt give me the Mug or they would have known that I killed Verbal and I'm the greatest scum hunter ever.

So here it is.

I'm town. I started the the game off with the Copier. I sent the copier to Hess with a message 10 words long. Letting him know that I'm town, plus some other stuff that if Hess was scum, there is no way I'd still be around. And since he didnt give up what else I told him to the game when he mentioned receiving the letter, I'm very confident he's town as well. But that cant be confirmed...just my guess.

I was then given the Mug from a person that I dont know. Hess sent the copier back to me (which is another reason why I think he's town) with a message that is irrelevant. I was then given the choice of using 1 of the 2. With the Mug, I was given a 50% chance of poisoning a player of my choice or I could have kept and not used it. After going back and forth, I decided to go ahead and use the Mug and sent the copier off to a random player (Smash I guess received it). I picked Verbal. You are all very welcome.

I'm sharing this now because people are suspicious of Hess and to a certain extent, me. IMO this clears us both. Tonight, I have to send the Mug to another player. I've already put in my request.

Hmmmmmm. So you and Hess are town. Got it. Great job on Verb. I actually had a good read on him earlier. What tipped you off on him?

So here it is.

Nice shot on Verb ftr!

Well I don't think the person who gave you the mug will be allowed to confirm until tomorrow and even then, I don't think that will be necessary as long as no one counters your claim. Tbh, without knowing more than you should reveal, I can't make a call on Hess, but this does make me feel better about you. And you are very underrated scumhunter; I said something to that effect in the scum thread last game. Keep on doing your thing.

Well I don't think the person who gave you the mug will be allowed to confirm until tomorrow and even then, I don't think that will be necessary as long as no one counters your claim. Tbh, without knowing more than you should reveal, I can't make a call on Hess, but this does make me feel better about you. And you are very underrated scumhunter; I said something to that effect in the scum thread last game. Keep on doing your thing.

Thanks!

And agreed. I dont think the Mug person should come forward unless it absolutely comes down to it.

I understand what I've revealed doesnt automatically clear Hess and it might be dangerous of me to assume he's town. But there was something he never revealed about my message that is irrelevant now that makes me pretty certain he's town. Couple that with the fact, I'm alive and he returned it to me with a message (also irrelevant) which makes me pretty sure he's town as well.

Thanks!

And agreed. I dont think the Mug person should come forward unless it absolutely comes down to it.

I understand what I've revealed doesnt automatically clear Hess and it might be dangerous of me to assume he's town. But there was something he never revealed about my message that is irrelevant now that makes me pretty certain he's town. Couple that with the fact, I'm alive and he returned it to me with a message (also irrelevant) which makes me pretty sure he's town as well.

I feel pretty good about you now. It wouldn't make sense for you to be lying, honestly -- if scum it'd make more sense to waste a reveal for the next day, but even then...it'd be foolish for you to throw yourself out there when you were for the most part seen as town.

Great shot on Verb, that power of his could have reeked havoc down the road. No need to reveal who you sent it to, IMO. Especially not during the night phase.

Well-played JIF... the one good thing about CTM and me fighting was that when the dust settled, there were posts like these from Verbal where he was clearly taking advantage of CTM's garbage case, and getting behind the Ape - two things we've seen plenty of times before. Knowing CTM and Jetscode's alignment and looking back at this... Verbal was happy to push me towards either. Crusher and Slats could have been piling on CTM as well, doubt they are both scum, probably one of them... while Pac interestingly pushed my other favorite, Jetscode.

That whole thing smelled like "get behind the Ape" to me.

I read it this way as well....that it was not game-related. Now, I can understand trying to find subtle clues to make cases on, but making a case on something that ludicrous is just too much. There's trying....and then there's trying too hard.

Vote: CTM

Of course the girl stuff wasn't game related, him saying Jif was a bad d1 scum hunter was.. and jif had spent a good part of day 1 saying I was scum. It's day 2 and him and hess were my favorite from day 1, it's supportive evidence not the sole case.. (the other part is that, ya know, he's playing differently this game, just like DPR, whio was doing so with an agenda)

Lots of opportunism going on here, pay attention townies

Meh. It really just looks, to me, as if you're doing the whole round peg-square hole case. Since we've done these reveal trains, it just looks like that's the mentality now. So perhaps not a good identifier of scummy behavior, but whatever. You appear to be trying too hard on that one, and I'm willing to call you on that. So, apparently, are a lot of others.

I agree on the JC vote-burying thing, and he's my other favorite after Chan the Man.

^^^ This was my biggest ping with Verbal, he loved my #1 and #2 but didn't want to do the dirty work - classic "get behind the Ape" move. Awesome that you picked up on it.

Crusher:

Yeah noticed that as well. Looks like CTM is kicking the monkey to get him to act up. Got a couple ways I could go but it would be so special if JiF was right. He's an awesome scum hunter you know. AWESOME.

vote CTM

Slats:

vote: CTM

Don't like this ape case one bit.

Pac:

SMC glad all is well.. That's a big fear of mine when Alex is with his mom.

I'll Vote JC

Although the ape is dumb, he has a point about burying a vote and leaving it there despite all signs pointing to that person not being lynched.

So... what tipped you off on Verb?

You know me mt, everything I do is calculated. Verb had interactions with a player that IMO tipped his hat. I'm not going to give you all my secrets. But something he did, made it pretty obvious to me.

I feel pretty good about you now. It wouldn't make sense for you to be lying, honestly -- if scum it'd make more sense to waste a reveal for the next day, but even then...it'd be foolish for you to throw yourself out there when you were for the most part seen as town.

Great shot on Verb, that power of his could have reeked havoc down the road. No need to reveal who you sent it to, IMO. Especially not during the night phase.

Didnt plan on it, just like I dont plan on seeing tomorrow.

lol

You know me mt, everything I do is calculated. Verb had interactions with a player that IMO tipped his hat. I'm not going to give you all my secrets. But something he did, made it pretty obvious to me.

Didnt plan on it, just like I dont plan on seeing tomorrow.

lol

Fair enough. Great job dude.

Archived