Rex Ryan responds to JETNATION quote on ESPN: MERGED

JoeC36

Wack a mole, baby.

Some really idiotic questions in that article. Clock management? Rex doesn't trust Mark, (even though he started him from Day One)? Please. People on the interweb are dumbasses.

I was glad when I saw our question was about Vernon Gholston. If they wanted to be mean, they could have picked something BP wrote like why do we never punt on 3rd down.

I was glad when I saw our question was about Vernon Gholston. If they wanted to be mean, they could have picked something BP wrote like why do we never punt on 3rd down.

They could have picked up Klecko's statement:

Why is fate so cruel to me? All I want is to feel Rex inside of me.

Congrats, TS. Who says mistrust, sarcasm and negativity doesn't get attention? Plus, after a long absence, it appears that you have come back re-loaded and ready for a long fight. These newer refugees have nothing on you. You're one of the original Flunkies. A Founding Father.....you can be Alexander Hamilton. He was the moonbat one. Faba can be John Jay. The peacemaker no one knows. Max...well, He's George Washington: "the father of Jetnation."

Congrats, TS. Who says mistrust, sarcasm and negativity doesn't get attention? Plus, after a long absence, it appears that you have come back re-loaded and ready for a long fight. These newer refugees have nothing on you. You're one of the original Flunkies. A Founding Father.....you can be Alexander Hamilton. He was the moonbat one. Faba can be John Jay. The peacemaker no one knows. Max...well, He's George Washington: "the father of Jetnation."

Thanks Garb. Tom originally tried out for the role of George. But he denied cutting down the cherry tree time and time again. Eventually the cherries on his lips did him in.

I want to be Ben Franklin--the fringe genius who never actually shouldered responsibility for a damn thing.

Ummm, I believe what I said was "I just feel the Rex all up in me!"

You KNOW how I read into things.

I thought Steelers jerseys were your weakness?

Urban legend. If I didn't intervene, faba would have turned the ESPNZone into the Kill Bill scene where Uma Thurman massacres the Crazy 88's. I saved lives that day.

I would've found it more interesting if the question was asking his thoughts on the fact that every poster on JN not named SenorGato thinks Schotty is a ******* moron.

You KNOW how I read into things.

Urban legend. If I didn't intervene, faba would have turned the ESPNZone into the Kill Bill scene where Uma Thurman massacres the Crazy 88's. I saved lives that day.

Tom we are reaching out to an ESPN Zone elevator operator to confirm your story. We will let you know what he says shortly....

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6578074

5. "Behind all the trashing and jabbing in the Patriots-Jets rivalry, you can tell how much mutual respect Bill Belichick and Ryan have for each other. That's cool."

-Posted on JetsInsider.com

RYAN: "I have an unbelievable amount of respect for Bill Belichick. I don't know if he has the same for me, but I think he knows the kind of competitor I am. If I had to win one game with another coach leading my team, it'd be Bill."

Was there not a single negative thing about Rex at the other site, so they had to present him with one tonguing his balls?

Was there not a single negative thing about Rex at the other site, so they had to present him with one tonguing his balls?

I thought any negative post there is deleted and the poster is banned? I've never been there personally, but that's what I heard.

I just checked the thread over on ji. Can't believe that JetNation.com still shows up as *********.com. I would think that since JetNation has grown to be the biggest community of Jets fan on the web, one would drop the embargo. Ah, what do I know.

I just checked the thread over on ji. Can't believe that JetNation.com still shows up as *********.com. I would think that since JetNation has grown to be the biggest community of Jets fan on the web, one would drop the embargo. Ah, what do I know.

Splitter!!!

Archived