Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

OMG I am so want to modkill BG and CTM with banishment straight to the 10th circle right now.

Yes... can you take the nerd sausage fest foreplay to private messages or the lounge?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I am so want to modkill BG and CTM with banishment straight to the 10th circle right now.

I work in a bomb shelter, and I'm not supposed to talk to anyone outside the company.

I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed. I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed. I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed. I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed.I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed. I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed.I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed. I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed.I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed. I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed.I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed. I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed.I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed. I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being I'd like to talk about dryer lint. There are many colors and textures of dryer lint, and how they get that way is not as simple as it seems. For one, the heat setting will greatly influence the fluffiness (density) of the lint, and the detergent you use can very well affect the color. We must also take into consideration the type of garment (material) being washed. Anyway, I'm off to watch some paint dry and maybe shoot myslef.

Good lord this game has grinded to a halt.

Vote: Jack

At this point I think he's going to be a central figure no matter what, and with his play not sure if I want people either following him around or spending half the game arguing with him. Hell of a debut.

thank you.

I'm here, not silenced.

Well that's what I was wondering ... what your rationale was. Since it wasn't immediately clear to me. Haha. Not sure why that warrants jumping down my throat.

Do you think I'm scum?

No, I don't. I've seen you as scum how many games now? Even played with you once. You've never faked being confused, and you certainly haven't played the "meh, it's whatever" card when about to be lynched. The fact that Jack seemingly jumped out to get all that attention confuses me, but I can't get around the idea of you seemingly giving up. It was too easy for you to still get lynched after you said it was whatever, and you'd still be able to play the game. I'm sorry for how I reacted...you weren't asking dumb questions, I know that.

After I revealed I dnt want the doc to counter. If they would have countered I'd have voted myself off or said I was lying. The only reason I attempted the fake claim was to stay alive and try and out some scum with the claim. Which I think I did because Lily behaved how I'd expect a scum to behave. I didn't think the town was going to buy into a roleless reveal and after my big fiasco wanting the doc to step forward I knew they wouldn't if I went and claimed doc.

Here's the issue -- waaaaay too many things can go wrong. What do you do if the next big train happened to be scum, and they counter-claimed doc? Admit you lied then? And while we don't have many new players around right now, there are plenty who haven't been doc before. I was earlier this season, and had someone early on claimed doc right away I'd get the best defense I could and counter claim. Right play? Probably not, but I know I would have convinced myself I could prove I'm the doc and get obvious scum lynched.

Too many holes dude. I didn't think you were scum simply because I couldn't think they'd put themselves out there like you did so early. Trying to stay alive by fake claiming a power role at the very least is selfish, pro-scum play.

Vote: Jack

Hehe, he doesn't like to multiquote. That's worth 20% of his posts right there. We are more multiquoters than these fine people. Except Dan. She's mean, sucks, and should be lynched as soon as enough people are online to speed lynch her. If I'm wrong and she's town....well, just lynch me next. >_>

Hehe, he doesn't like to multiquote. That's worth 20% of his posts right there. We are more multiquoters than these fine people. Except Dan. She's mean, sucks, and should be lynched as soon as enough people are online to speed lynch her. If I'm wrong and she's town....well, just lynch me next. >_>

Lol.. I'm trying to incorporate MQ into my game. But the scarface game had both an ape battle and me living till end game, so there's that..

The case on Dan is more that she's the confused townie in this one, and that she's just otherwise really scary. We've already pushed her to the reveal point where she claimed roleless, not sure what we're gonna get by running her up again.

What is this garbage?

What did you expect from her, a full confession?

Yeah lets lynch Jack because he's whack. That makes sense. :blink:

What is this garbage?

What did you expect from her, a full confession?

Yeah lets lynch Jack because he's whack. That makes sense. :blink:

Do you think we'll get a full confession from her by running her to L2 a second time? I'll vote Dan when I'm ready to vote her off - which I'm not just yet.

And I'm voting AVM you bag with which one douches.

And fvck you, too, AVM. Seriously.

Do you think we'll get a full confession from her by running her to L2 a second time? I'll vote Dan when I'm ready to vote her off - which I'm not just yet.

And I'm voting AVM you bag with which one douches.

And fvck you, too, AVM. Seriously.

You get me. <3

Oh and **** you

I want to go on record stating that I'm vehemently opposed to the Jackoff lynch. It's lazy and easy.

That is all.

This is so out of character for you, thanks for pinging you miserable pos..

This is so out of character for you, thanks for pinging you miserable pos..

Yup. Where is the happy to hammer anyone playing like a scummy **** version of Pac?

EDIT: And how is the Jack lynch "lazy" but running Dan back up on consecutive days with no new information not lazy?

aww how cute. the stupid ape and the six-figure dollar man are teaming up to go after me.. shocking developments. :rolleyes:

answer me this braniacs. If Jack is claiming Doc as scum, why is he then say he was lying about it before getting a counter? Wouldn't the point be to locate the real doc?

I'm just pretending he's town on acid. Similar to how I view Hesshole any time she plays.

aww how cute. the stupid ape and the six-figure dollar man are teaming up to go after me.. shocking developments. :rolleyes:

answer me this braniacs. If Jack is claiming Doc as scum, why is he then say he was lying about it before getting a counter? Wouldn't the point be to locate the real doc?

I'm just pretending he's town on acid. Similar to how I view Hesshole any time she plays.

I'm not going to argue over JD's play with you. You didn't want him to be lynched, so I changed my vote. GFY. You got what you asked for and you still aren't happy, miserable prick.

I'm not going to argue over JD's play with you. You didn't want him to be lynched, so I changed my vote. GFY. You got what you asked for and you still aren't happy, miserable prick.

You're right.. what a charmer you are.

I'd be nervous about letting you conduct a bingo session to a room full of blue-hairs let alone put you in front of clients. You egotistical windbag. Go blow yourself.

You're right.. what a charmer you are.

I'd be nervous about letting you conduct a bingo session to a room full of blue-hairs let alone put you in front of clients. You egotistical windbag. Go blow yourself.

Hey, lunchtime is over... don't you have dishes to wash?

Yeah I wash dishes, mow lawns, and sing la la la la la labamba 24/7. Get a new joke already... you're missing some good ones.

Says the guy who just cracked yet another "the dumb ape" zinger. Okay. :rolleyes:

I guess I should take it easy on you, can't be easy typing and selling oranges at the intersection.

how about we put some pressure on someone other than Jack, Dan, Lily and JF80.

Unvote

Vote Pac

I hope you're suggesting that it's still possible for me get pressure while I'm dead. That would be awesome.

"I'm dead, I already flipped town!!!!"

"Nice WIFOM, scum. Unvote Vote 80!!!"

Archived