Cops arrest women for filming them

CTM

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly? This bitch ain;t got nothing better to do but stand in her yard and **** with someone who is doing their job? Never mind they are police, these poor bastards just trying to work and this arrogant bored dooshnozzle bitch finds the need to **** with them?

Doesn't she have a kid to put in the microwave or something?

Haha! Wow.

If she had a problem with the local police before, I'm sure this incident really helped to change her mind. :lol:

And sirpostslinksofcopsdoingwellalot, I think most people understand this is more of an isolated incident than the rule. Is this a guy you want representing you on the street?

Haha! Wow.

If she had a problem with the local police before, I'm sure this incident really helped to change her mind. :lol:

And sirpostslinksofcopsdoingwellalot, I think most people understand this is more of an isolated incident than the rule. Is this a guy you want representing you on the street?

No, this cop handles the situation poorly. Don't want him representing me or my profession at all. Unfortunately, everyone loves bad cop stories. Can't remember the last time I saw a story about how good a job an officer did. Even the capture of the Long Island junky murderer glosses over the actual investigation and capture of the sick bastard who murdered four people for drugs. Just trying to give a little perspective. I could've posted a thousand links. Folks will still think cops are thugs. Sad. Read the comments on any site posting this video...one guy says that the cop should be executed.

No, this cop handles the situation poorly. Don't want him representing me or my profession at all. Unfortunately, everyone loves bad cop stories. Can't remember the last time I saw a story about how good a job an officer did. Even the capture of the Long Island junky murderer glosses over the actual investigation and capture of the sick bastard who murdered four people for drugs. Just trying to give a little perspective. I could've posted a thousand links. Folks will still think cops are thugs. Sad. Read the comments on any site posting this video...one guy says that the cop should be executed.

Sadly, this is true of every profession. One guy leaning on a shovel at a construction site means all union workers are lazy communists. One doctor misdiagnosing a patient who subsequently dies is a black eye for the entire medical community. One lawyer is a greedy money grubbing scumbag and they all are. Well, maybe that one's true.

But bad news sells papers (and gets hits on YouTube), not good news.

Handling the situation poorly ? Thats such a sweet and mild way to put it. This is out and out abuse of power that landed an innocent women standing in her own yard in jail.

The bad cop stories are being reported with increasing frequency because the problem is there and there are just too many incidents that are being reported with increasing frequency!

Handling the situation poorly ? Thats such a sweet and mild way to put it. This is out and out abuse of power that landed an innocent women standing in her own yard in jail.

The bad cop stories are being reported with increasing frequency because the problem is there and there are just too many incidents that are being reported with increasing frequency!

Have you ever been on a traffic stop in the middle of the night where the driver is an unknown threat? This woman is a distraction and distractions can be vary dangerous in such situations. Should there be a violent situation, the woman is in a danger zone besides. Beyond that...the "innocent" woman is so obviously trying to provoke a reaction that its rediculous no one else has mentioned it. It's a set-up from the beginning. The officer asks "can I help you?" I'm standing in my yard...its my right." is the answer. She's already begun the narrative. She never puts the camera down and ensures that all of her comments are leading and subtly provoking: officer: "you haven't backed up one foot" woman: "Oh, would you like me to back up one foot?" What she wants is a reaction and the officer foolishly plays right into her hands, reacting because she's pissng him off (which is unprofessional)...and giving her the video footage she wanted, which is why we're seeing this video and discussing it here. The viewing public is the dupe. Even the title is provoking but wildly inaccurate. The officer never asks her to stop recording, never raises his voice and doesn't confiscate the video. He's just trying to work and she's a hindrance to that. The arrest was frivolous. And his only mistake.

The old boys network now has to deal with people constantly monitoring their actions....I'm sure it pisses them off to no end.

The best way to deal with police is stay out of trouble and only interact if need be.

The world istn fair- cops get away with basically whatever they want. Deal with it.

The old boys network now has to deal with people constantly monitoring their actions....I'm sure it pisses them off to no end.

The best way to deal with police is stay out of trouble and only interact if need be.

The world istn fair- cops get away with basically whatever they want. Deal with it.

Thats utterly rediculous. Cops have video cameras in their cars and audio recorders on their person. This cop arrests a woman and his feet are held to the fire. how is that "getting away with basically whatever they want". Police are scrutinized by the public, by supervisors by internal affairs, AGs office, prosecutors office...seriously, the public is so clueless when it comes to this stuff. Which is fine. I'm clueless when it comes to dentistry, because I've never been a dentist. And we all know dentists get away with raping women while using gas. We should all avoid the dentist and videotape them when they give us needles to show how sadistic they are. I can comment on how dentists are pain-mongers because I read an article about an evil demntist once and I'm now an authority.

Look, I get both sides of the story here, but what I don't get is why the woman starts crying and states she doesn't understand what's going on. The cop told you he was going to arrest you if you didn't go inside your house, right? Regardless of the fact that you think you're going to jail for bullsh*t, seems to me the officer made it pretty clear that you're going to jail for being an annoying broad.

cops are very sensitive for a group of people who arrogantly wield so much power over individuals... i think we all know there's good and bad cops out, there, but I beleive video cameras are good for keeping them in line. They have too much power

Thats utterly rediculous. Cops have video cameras in their cars and audio recorders on their person. This cop arrests a woman and his feet are held to the fire. how is that "getting away with basically whatever they want". Police are scrutinized by the public, by supervisors by internal affairs, AGs office, prosecutors office...seriously, the public is so clueless when it comes to this stuff. Which is fine. I'm clueless when it comes to dentistry, because I've never been a dentist. And we all know dentists get away with raping women while using gas. We should all avoid the dentist and videotape them when they give us needles to show how sadistic they are. I can comment on how dentists are pain-mongers because I read an article about an evil demntist once and I'm now an authority.

If you're a cop, you don't get what it's like tpo be a civilian and deal with a cop.. over anything

She could have just listened to him?

Look, I get both sides of the story here, but what I don't get is why the woman starts crying and states she doesn't understand what's going on. The cop told you he was going to arrest you if you didn't go inside your house, right? Regardless of the fact that you think you're going to jail for bullsh*t, seems to me the officer made it pretty clear that you're going to jail for being an annoying broad.

Eggzactly

Yeah must be brutal for a 6 figure salary earning yuppie out their. Be safe CTM, be safe.

Exactly, they shouldn't be allowed to talk to me, let alone give me orders.. who the **** r they

And if you're not a cop, you don't know what its like to put your life on the line for citizens that hate you.

boo hoo..

they do very well.. the cops in my town make a lot of money with full pension and face less danger then a preschool teacher

boo hoo..

they do very well.. the cops in my town make a lot of money with full pension and face less danger then a preschool teacher

Preschool teachers don't get guns. If they did there'd be a lot of dead preschoolers. Then guess what you'd need? That's right, cops.

No, i could hire other guys to do that..

besides, you can't catch me.. fatty

Why hire someone? I don;t want all your money just enough for lunch. Ok thats quite a bit but....

Don;t have to catch you. All I have to is make believe Im a dumpster outside your local headshop a couple days before a phish concert. EASY PEASY

boo hoo..

You got that right. Most of the towns in Jersey are commuter towns full of wall street workers who their idea of crime is ponzi scheming and bsing you out of your money. Most of the cops in those towns have nothing better to do so they spend most of their time looking for speeding teenagers and directing traffic when theirs even the smallest amount of road work going on.

They should clump a bunch of those towns cops together and make one bigger police force. I don't think towns like Ridgewood, Alpine, Upper Saddle River, Summit, Short Hills, etc have that much going on that each town needs their own police force.

boo hoo..

Yep...this is 99% of where the animosity comes from. Work 20 years, find a shady spot to sleep during the day and then collect a fat pension.

But dont hate the player, hate the game. If I could land a gig through the old boys network- I would.

The fact that most of these Jersey/NY suburbs have their own separate police forces is comical in itself.

You got that right. Most of the towns in Jersey are commuter towns full of wall street workers who their idea of crime is ponzi scheming and bsing you out of your money. Most of the cops in those towns have nothing better to do so they spend most of their time looking for speeding teenagers and directing traffic when theirs even the smallest amount of road work going on.

They should clump a bunch of those towns cops together and make one bigger police force. I don't think towns like Ridgewood, Alpine, Upper Saddle River, Summit, Short Hills, etc have that much going on that each town needs their own police force.

What a waste of time, not like a speeding teenager ever killed a carload of speeding teenagers before.

What a waste of time, not like a speeding teenager ever killed a carload of speeding teenagers before.

I'm not saying they're not needed.. they just need to be neutered.. there's guys i know that make almost 100k and will retire with a full pension and don't face any danger. meanwhile EMT/Fire are volunteers in most of these towns

She could have just listened to him?

She's on her own property with a video camera. I don't blame her for holding her ground.

Going thru the divorce with my ex, I parked my car right up behind hers after she put broken glass where I usually parked. She called the cops on me to move my car out of my driveway so she could get her car out. The police came, she let them in, and the officer asked me to move my car. I asked, "do I have to? My car is in my driveway?" She said I didn't have to, so I didn't. I don't think the cop shold've asked me to do so in the first place, and it's up to citizens to know they have the right to question police if they don't agree with what they're being asked to do.

She never called the cops on me again.

All that said, I can see that this woman was instigating. Cop still should've known better. Obviously he didn't like his authoritay questioned.

She's on her own property with a video camera. I don't blame her for holding her ground.

Going thru the divorce with my ex, I parked my car right up behind hers after she put broken glass where I usually parked. She called the cops on me to move my car out of my driveway so she could get her car out. The police came, she let them in, and the officer asked me to move my car. I asked, "do I have to? My car is in my driveway?" She said I didn't have to, so I didn't. I don't think the cop shold've asked me to do so in the first place, and it's up to citizens to know they have the right to question police if they don't agree with what they're being asked to do.

She never called the cops on me again.

All that said, I can see that this woman was instigating. Cop still should've known better. Obviously he didn't like his authoritay questioned.

She is on her property but to me seems her intent was nothing more than to break the cops balls. If she was really concerned about them arresting the dude she could have backed up and kept filming.

The cop asked you a question and you answered it. Seems fine to me. Personally during my divorce I had much less positive outcomes with the po po, but at the same time nothing I didn't ask for.

Being a cop is dangerous period. Wayne cop I've known since childhood was shot in the head last year responding to a gas station robbery on Rt. 23. Fairfield cop was shot up, female Paramus cop shot up on the highway, Clifton and Fairlawn cops shot together...Fairlawn cop died on Rt. 208 a while back. Throw in Paterson, Passaic, Newark, Jersey City, Irvington, CAmden, etc. and you've got a lot of crazy dangerous incidents going on throughout the state. Even rich communities have domestic violence, burglars, armed robberies, child neglect/abuse, drunk drivers, physchological disorders, addicts etc. But if you think danger level is the only criteria for payscale then lets see how you react to a car accident when a child has become chop-meat and you're the first on scene. Try dealing with the sick, violent, deranged, injured, victimized dead and/or dying on a daily basis. And thats a 12 hour day. Or night. All night. On weekends. On Christmas and thanksgiving and Easter and Halloween and the fourth of july when you're kids don't have you home because you're doing your best to serve a public that can't handle their own lives so they call the police when the dry cleaners lose their garments ((had that one today) or thier 9 yr old daughter refuses to go to school, or their neighbors grass is too long or their basement gets flooded. We've become the babysitters of the weak and litigious. We have to do CPR, enforce the laws, counsel the crazy, intervene in family disputes, clean up the community, keep traffic flowing, respond during storm emergencies, patrol the neighborhoods...ahh I could go on for two more pages. Good thing the public appreciates the work we do. It really gives us a sense of pride knowing that we work overtime because our co-workers are laid-off and the taxpayers don't want to pay our salaries because we have a pension system that is insolvent because Christie Whitman decided she could stop paying into and pay us back later when the economy rebounded....whatever. CTM knows more about this stuff than I do.

Archived