Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the smart asses.... these are 2 VERY DIFFERENT STATEMENTS but Im not going to question it anymore because its impossible to think CTM would ever dare to lead on someone who might be the VIG :rolleyes: . #`14

You would never even think of that would ya Chan ? Burying your defense in a wall of text. Maybe Im diggin too deep and I dont want to look like Im always after him so **** it. My vote usually states where im going anyway so I wont ever question you again.

omg.. follow the conversation.. jif laid it out perfectly..

I said shoot him tonight,

jf80 said why risk killing the doc,

I said he'd be safe, still talking about a night shot

Tomorrow night I'm going to see the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra perform the music of John Williams. He's the dude that came up with the soundtracks for Raiders of the Lost Ark, Superman, ET, Star Wars, Harry Potter etc. I was going to try and see the actual John Williams in NYC in Oct but they want over $200 bones a ticket. I was like, no way!

Then through the magic of google I found out my local orchestra is performing an homage to him anyway and tix were like $35. I was like way.

Tomorrow night I'm going to see the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra perform the music of John Williams. He's the dude that came up with the soundtracks for Raiders of the Lost Ark, Superman, ET, Star Wars, Harry Potter etc. I was going to try and see the actual John Williams in NYC in Oct but they want over $200 bones a ticket. I was like, no way!

Then through the magic of google I found out my local orchestra is performing an homage to him anyway and tix were like $35. I was like way.

Very nice sir

Cheapskate.. just most a few extra lawns to see the real dead... what's it, 330 buck difference? that's only like 10 lawns

Cheapskate.. just most a few extra lawns to see the real dead... what's it, 330 buck difference? that's only like 10 lawns

actually I was going to see the real deal.. had a trip planned for late Oct to see him as well as the Jets and San Deigo.

through sheer happenstance I was able to discover they were playing his stuff here and thought why not save $400. Our orchestra ain't no joke so I'm not sure how it would be a better show just to see a 78 year old man waving a wand.

I know you've paid $400 for old men to wave their wands in your face but that's not my deal.

plus I don't have that 6 figure salary you constantly pat yourself on the back for. all that crazy loot of yours wasted on vodka, strippers, cargo shorts, and incense. what a waste.

Very cool, Pac.

Disagree with CTM on being cheep. JW is a freakin' composure & conductor. It's not like he's singer or playing the instruments and, thus, his rendition would be unique. Paying $200 to see JW is a waste of money IMO.

Very cool, Pac.

Disagree with CTM on being cheep. JW is a freakin' composure & conductor. It's not like he's singer or playing the instruments and, thus, his rendition would be unique. Paying $200 to see JW is a waste of money IMO.

Orchestra in NYC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Orchestra in Roachester

unvote

vote:Smash

Not only do I think he could be scum, but I don't want to have to go through the whole game, with everyone having to argue the stupidest sh*t possible.

Thanks and no worries Ive asked to be replaced so your brilliance does not have to be put out by my stupidity. GFY

Enjoy the game guys Im not gonna deal with this sh*t.

Thanks and no worries Ive asked to be replaced so your brilliance does not have to be put out by my stupidity. GFY

I take it you're not a John Williams fan?

Request denied... temporarily.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gets called stupid in these games more than I do. Smash, YOU call me stupid as much as anyone not named Slats, CTM or Pac. I've said it before and I'll say it again, NONE of us are as brilliant as we say we are, nor as stupid as we act in these games...

All I'm asking is that you guys can stay humble enough to not get bent out of shape when your intelligence is insulted. I know it gets tiresome, trust me I KNOW, but I've put a lot of work into this setup. It means a lot to me that you guys get to enjoy it.

Please, play through the first Day/Night cycle. If you still want out, then I will do my best to replace you.

In the meantime, you guys should focus more on the deadline and less on being complete frakking assholes.

This is true^

Get a grip Smash. You're not even the top 5 considered.

Ape, me, JiF, Pac and...ok you might be 5 but how's that a bad thing? I bet you if Jack continues to play he'll knock you out of that spot!

Duh WAIT!!! 80. 80 would be 5. See you're not even top 5!!!

Day One Vote Count

BG (7) - Pac, JIF, JC, AVM, Smash, JF80, Jack

SMC (2) - Slats, Dan

Pac (2) - Doggin, BG

Wombat (1) - Vic

Doggin (2) - DPR, EY

JF80 (3) - Nae, Wombat, SMC

Smash (1) - Sharrow

Not Voting (4): Verbal, CTM, Hess, Crusher

-----

With 22 players, it takes 12 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

GAME NOTE: One reveal remaining.

Doggin and EY. Great to have both back. EY had a very point about how confident Doggin seemed about Verbs innocence. Doggin picks his words carefully, it's what he does. Hate to do the "if one then the other", can't help to think Doggins lynch might be informative. Really not wanting to be their.

Informative or not, I'm absolutely against taking out Doggin on Day 1.

I like 80 for scum. Interesting how both trains on him died. Also kinda scummy that he wants to lynch me blind.

Any lynch on Day 1 will be blind once we get our next reveal. Would you prefer we run you up first and then you can give us your (fake) reveal? Because as I recall, I had my vote on you BEFORE I put it on BG.

Unofficial Day One Vote Count

BG (8) - Pac, JIF, JC, AVM, Smash, JF80, Jack, Hess

JF80 (3) - Nae, Wombat, SMC

SMC (2) - Slats, Dan

Pac (2) - Doggin, BG

Wombat (1) - Vic

Doggin (1) - EY

Smash (1) - Sharrow

Not Voting (4): Verbal, CTM, Crusher, DPR

-----

With 22 players, it takes 12 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

GAME NOTE: One reveal remaining.

Archived