Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

I agree with Pac here I dont see any real discussion about lynching Verbal at all. The discussion seems to be more about peoples reactions to it Like EY to Doggin and so on. Looks like your reaching here BG.

I still would like to hear more from CTM about his Doc cant get killed by a Vig shot comment. Its almost as if hes trying to make the vig think its safe to shoot the Doc during the day when It certainly is not.

Smash...stop skimming.

CTM said

That being said, if i was the vig, I'd shoot his a$$ tonight

Keyword - "tonight". Its the same way we vetted you last game you thick ****.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey JIF WTF does this mean. yes its in a post all by itself.

You pulled your quote out of a wall of text Post the entire thing next time

Ugh. You amaze me sometimes.

CTM suggested that if he was a vig, he'd shoot at Verb TONIGHT. To vet him, the same way CTM vetted you last game.

JF80 said that was stupid because you could be taking out a sueped up doc.

CTM said Docs are safe for vig shots. Since he had specified earlier TONIGHT, I'm pretty confident he responded with that time frame in mind.

I'm no genius but its seems pretty ******* straight forward you thick ****.

Regarding the whole Verbal situation, while it's undoubtedly a peculiar play, at this point the risk of doing that at scum doesn't really seem to outweigh normal potential reward. Of course that could all change dependent on if that's more things we learn about this setup as things go on. At this point though, I agree with doggin and feel the same as I do with the conversions, and not to get ahead of ourselves with these crazy theories before we have reason to.

If there is anything really fraked up going on here, that will come out sooner or later and we'll be lot better off trying to figure it out with more info. It's a lot of these ultra paranoia theories which had me saying to begin with that we should wait for evidence of conversions before assuming anything. Because now based on nothing but pac's ramblings we have people discussing lynching an uncountered doc, which is ridiculous no matter how confusing his reveal was.

At this point I'm going to move my vote and

vote pac

I won't be around today or this weekend but will try to check in from the phone a few times and make sure a vote switch isn't needed before the deadline.

holy crap what a joke this is. Hopefully people see through this load of poop.

BG went a little too over the top...I did not see anyone propose lynching the doc, seriously. IIRC, Jack and SMC both voted Verbal before his reveal. The rest of the conversation has focused on people's reaction to his reveal...

VOTE: BG

My daughter has a softball tournament this weekend. First game at 3:00 CST...may or may not make it back in time for deadline tonight.

Has BG ever played a game where every single one of his posts are essay-length diatribes? Jesus.

4/5 of the Scum team:

Wombat

BG

SMC

JC

Boom. Game over.

H8R

Why am I on that list? How many times can I be scum this season. Jeesh.

Ugh. You amaze me sometimes.

CTM suggested that if he was a vig, he'd shoot at Verb TONIGHT. To vet him, the same way CTM vetted you last game.

JF80 said that was stupid because you could be taking out a sueped up doc.

CTM said Docs are safe for vig shots. Since he had specified earlier TONIGHT, I'm pretty confident he responded with that time frame in mind.

I'm no genius but its seems pretty ******* straight forward you thick ****.

Ya know what JIF GFY. You took a town role last game and acted like a scummy Idiot in which damn near half the game didnt trust you. Great Job. Then you didnt Hammer scum when it was right in front of your freakin face. Yet your the brilliant mafia scum hunter ? You couldnt find scum if they sent you a freakin PM.

The question was for CTM not you and Im sure he does not need you defending him. I wanted reaction from him NOT YOU.

Unofficial Day One Vote Count

SMC (4) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher, Dan

Pac (4) - CTM, Doggin, Smash, BG

Wombat (3) - Vic, JF80, Hess

BG (3) - Pac, JIF, JC

Doggin (2) - DPR, EY

JF80 (2) - Nae, Wombat

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Smash (1) - AVM

Not Voting (1): Verbal

------

With 22 players, it takes 12 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

GAME NOTE: One reveal remaining.

Ya know what JIF GFY. You took a town role last game and acted like a scummy Idiot in which damn near half the game didnt trust you. Great Job. Then you didnt Hammer scum when it was right in front of your freakin face. Yet your the brilliant mafia scum hunter ? You couldnt find scum if they sent you a freakin PM.

The question was for CTM not you and Im sure he does not need you defending him. I wanted reaction from him NOT YOU.

You could have just responded back "Rule 14" and gotten the desired effect.

Sorry...but it seemed pretty obvious and I hate that you always accuse people of skimming and you do it more than anyone by far in these games. You really think CTM's response would have been different. I'd say No, because it was plainly obvious what he was saying.

LOL at you saying I played scummy last game. You were headed down the path of worst doc game ever until you turned it around at the end. Also, I was voting scum (SMC), and didnt realize it was the deadline to switch to vote Vic. The logical play was to vote SMC first, then Vic. You really think I wanted to be random modkilled??? I would have switched, but I was doing 2 things at once and not paying attention to the time.

Didn't DPR say Verb was going on vacation for a week? If that's true, then him making that move as scum makes sense. Why not try to help the team by outing the real doc if you're not going to be around.

That's not enough for me to want to move my vote there but it's something to consider. In the meantime I really think killing BG is the play but SMC's disappearing act is troubling. He usually does that crap as scum and just hopes people forget about him or move on.

Or we can just kill JiF who's flopping around like a carp on a pontoon boat.

Regarding the whole Verbal situation, while it's undoubtedly a peculiar play, at this point the risk of doing that at scum doesn't really seem to outweigh normal potential reward. Of course that could all change dependent on if that's more things we learn about this setup as things go on. At this point though, I agree with doggin and feel the same as I do with the conversions, and not to get ahead of ourselves with these crazy theories before we have reason to.

If there is anything really fraked up going on here, that will come out sooner or later and we'll be lot better off trying to figure it out with more info. It's a lot of these ultra paranoia theories which had me saying to begin with that we should wait for evidence of conversions before assuming anything. Because now based on nothing but pac's ramblings we have people discussing lynching an uncountered doc, which is ridiculous no matter how confusing his reveal was.

At this point I'm going to move my vote and

vote pac

I won't be around today or this weekend but will try to check in from the phone a few times and make sure a vote switch isn't needed before the deadline.

I agree with BG's general premise that we should try to keep paranoia to a minimum, but there's no doubt that he's very much exaggerating Pac's position here. I'm pretty sure Pac's quote above is the closest we've got to anyone discussing lynching an uncountered doc (SMC and Jack both placed their votes on Verb before his reveal), and Pac clearly states that he's not looking to move his vote to Verb at this time.

If we were to start making top three lists, mine would be SMC, Wombat, and now BG.

Nah. He still does not understand what I was doing last game and he is still attacking me for it this game. He will probably continue too.

Sorry bro, I'm bored out of mind on a slow Friday with nothing going on and I cant help but respond to stupidity when I see it.

<3

Sorry...but it seemed pretty obvious and I hate that you always accuse people of skimming and you do it more than anyone by far in these games. You really think CTM's response would have been different. I'd say No, because it was plainly obvious what he was saying.

LOL at you saying I played scummy last game. You were headed down the path of worst doc game ever until you turned it around at the end. Also, I was voting scum (SMC), and didnt realize it was the deadline to switch to vote Vic. The logical play was to vote SMC first, then Vic. You really think I wanted to be random modkilled??? I would have switched, but I was doing 2 things at once and not paying attention to the time.

Thats exactly what you dont ******* get JIF . I was Vetted By you/CTM last game and everyone was on board. While I did suspect you and CTM up until the middle of the game I was playing the way I did (after that point) to set up end game Which I did and it went just fine. You didnt realize at the mid point in the game I knew damn well you and CTM were town but I was using it to confuse Scum of where my suspicions might be, easy to do if YOUR THE VETTED FREAKIN DOC. I believe even CTM realized at some point I had no freakin intention of going after you 2 but you kept pushing so towards the end I actully began to **** with you.... WHY?? because I was in no freakin danger and it was fun cause you are a baffoon . You were not paying attention the whole damn game and I pointed it out over and over and all I got back from you was "your and idiot smash".

Put your tunnel vision away and play the game MR scum hunter.

Sorry bro, I'm bored out of mind on a slow Friday with nothing going on and I cant help but respond to stupidity when I see it.

<3

Thats exactly what you dont ******* get JIF . I was Vetted By you/CTM last game and everyone was on board. While I did suspect you and CTM up until the middle of the game I was playing the way I did (after that point) to set up end game Which I did and it went just fine. You didnt realize at the mid point in the game I knew damn well you and CTM were town but I was using it to confuse Scum of where my suspicions might be, easy to do if YOUR THE VETTED FREAKIN DOC. I believe even CTM realized at some point I had no freakin intention of going after you 2 but you kept pushing so towards the end I actully began to **** with you.... WHY?? because I was in no freakin danger and it was fun cause you are a baffoon . You were not paying attention the whole damn game and I pointed it out over and over and all I got back from you was "your and idiot smash".

lol. JiF extends an olive branch and at the EXACT SAME MOMENT Smash unwittingly snaps it in half.

<3

No worrie JIF I was a little upset but it does not mean I dont enjoy playing with you. Its all good its just a game. :)

Has BG ever played a game where every single one of his posts are essay-length diatribes? Jesus.

Yes :D

I didn't like Verbs reveal either but at this stage I think it'd be foolish to lynch him right now.

Agreed. Never lynch and uncountered doc or cop. Imagine had JC been lynched as an uncountered cop last game (which almost happened). You guys win going away.

So far I'd read BG as just pissy and annoyed, not so much scum...but this mornings stuff bothers me a bit.

I'd be willing to vote BG or WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwombat right now.

Unvote, Vote: BG

Yes :D

Agreed. Never lynch and uncountered doc or cop. Imagine had JC been lynched as an uncountered cop last game (which almost happened). You guys win going away.

So far I'd read BG as just pissy and annoyed, not so much scum...but this mornings stuff bothers me a bit.

I'd be willing to vote BG or WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwombat right now.

Unvote, Vote: BG

aab5f7b8.jpg

I'm not going to do this with you again. Your play didnt make sense to anybody...not just me. Read the dead thread, read me and CTM's thread...you were going down the path of worst game ever. You turned it around at the end and I highly doubt it because you had some grand scheme you thought you were concocting all along. It was pretty obvious what was going on at end game because of the work CTM and I did...not your constant badgering.

And what tunnel vision are you referring to?

JIF and Smash, shift your discussion to this game... or your punishment will be taking turns applying Noxema to Adama's cheeks.

Kiss my a$$. One minute you are crying about inactivity...the next you are bitching at us for talking. #14.

JIF and Smash, shift your discussion to this game... or your punishment will be taking turns applying Noxema to Adama's cheeks.

OMG the king of other game discussions has spoken. LOL

Ok out of respect to you OP I will stop

hope everyone noticed BG's strategic play of moving me into a tie with SMC and saying adios.

that's on page 1 of the scum handbook.

Oh yeah, because my vote could not possibly to do anything with the past two days of arguing with you, and your ridiculous attempt to try to scare the entire f'n game with this completely unsupported conversion nonsense, now spilling it over into our uncountered doc, it reeks scummy as high holy hell. And since I realized I forgot to unvote before, let's just make sure this sticks.

Unvote

Vote Pac

BG (5) - Pac, JIF, JC, AVM, Smash

Pac (3) - CTM, Doggin, BG

Wombat (3) - Vic, JF80, Hess

Doggin (2) - DPR, EY

JF80 (2) - Nae, Wombat

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

------

Reading his last post, Bg could definitely be scum.

Nobody is saying they want to lynch verb today. Holy defined usuage of mock outrage.

So you mean to tell me there hasn't been significant conversation about an uncountered doc, that has seen people try to portray him as scum despite absolutely ZERO evidence to support that? Again, people even going as far as this conversion nonsense which has NO BASIS as of yet in this game. It's day one, we have an uncountered doc and despite what anyone may thinks about his reveal, there has been NOTHING to support any idea of him being scum at this point, but there's some people trying awfully hard to paint that picture. This is exactly why I said it's moronic to assume conversions on day one to begin with, because now you have a bunch of paranoid idiots constructing theories about uncountered town power roles and if nothing else, doing the scums work for them, or possibly scum trying to get people so hyper paranoid that they want to start lynching their own town power roles. And the best part is now even if there is conversions is this game, they probably won't touch Verbal with a 10 foot pole after this while a group of you then run to lynch our own uncountered doc.

So you mean to tell me there hasn't been significant conversation about an uncountered doc, that has seen people try to portray him as scum despite absolutely ZERO evidence to support that? Again, people even going as far as this conversion nonsense which has NO BASIS as of yet in this game. It's day one, we have an uncountered doc and despite what anyone may thinks about his reveal, there has been NOTHING to support any idea of him being scum at this point, but there's some people trying awfully hard to paint that picture. This is exactly why I said it's moronic to assume conversions on day one to begin with, because now you have a bunch of paranoid idiots constructing theories about uncountered town power roles and if nothing else, doing the scums work for them, or possibly scum trying to get people so hyper paranoid that they want to start lynching their own town power roles. And the best part is now even if there is conversions is this game, they probably won't touch Verbal with a 10 foot pole after this while a group of you then run to lynch our own uncountered doc.

You have such tunnel vision on this you fail to notice the votes flying at you. Maybe take a break from writing your novel?

UNVOTE

Vote: BG

BG (6) - Pac, JIF, JC, AVM, Smash, JF80

Pac (3) - CTM, Doggin, BG

Wombat (2) - Vic, Hess

Doggin (2) - DPR, EY

JF80 (2) - Nae, Wombat

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

------

Archived