Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw a little preview for the movie Zookeeper. I think it's about you all. They have a big talking ape that wants to wear pants and a fat guy that rides an adult sized trike.

Day One Vote Count

JF80 (5) - EY, Smash, Hess, Nae, Wombat

SMC (4) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher, Dan

BG (2) - Pac, JIF

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Pac (2) - CTM, JF80

Smash (2) - Doggin, AVM

Doggin (1) - DPR

Wombat (1) - Vic

JiF (1) - BG

Not Voting (2): Verbal, JC

------

With 22 players, it takes 12 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

GAME NOTE: D1, Reveal 1 has been used. You have one reveal remaining for D1...

Some thoughts:

1) Verb's pretty much got to be innocent. Not sure if he's really the doc, but scum fake-claiming doc without pressure makes no sense in a mod-coroner game; as soon as the real doc bites it, you're toast, and you won't be getting a counterclaim or drawing doc protection (as you would if claiming cop). He's also too good at mafia to have randomly revealed - I'm guessing his PM gave him a powerup when he was outed. We'll see

2) Re Pac v. BG - I agree with BG. Pac was pushing the conversion thing pretty hard for Day 1, which leaves me thinking:

a) He's scum looking to distract;

B) he's a townie who knows from his role PM that there will be conversions.

If a, we should lynch, obviously. If b, we ahould run up a train and let him reveal, since if he really is a conversion checker type, scum already know it.

Of course, he might just be a clueless townie (it is Pac, after all :P ), but still . . .

unvote

vote Pac

Day One Vote Count

JF80 (5) - EY, Smash, Hess, Nae, Wombat

SMC (4) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher, Dan

Pac (3) - CTM, JF80, Doggin

BG (2) - Pac, JIF

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Smash (1) - AVM

Doggin (1) - DPR

Wombat (1) - Vic

JiF (1) - BG

Not Voting (2): Verbal, JC

------

With 22 players, it takes 12 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

GAME NOTE: D1, Reveal 1 has been used. You have one reveal remaining for D1...

Some thoughts:

1) Verb's pretty much got to be innocent. Not sure if he's really the doc, but scum fake-claiming doc without pressure makes no sense in a mod-coroner game; as soon as the real doc bites it, you're toast, and you won't be getting a counterclaim or drawing doc protection (as you would if claiming cop). He's also too good at mafia to have randomly revealed - I'm guessing his PM gave him a powerup when he was outed. We'll see

2) Re Pac v. BG - I agree with BG. Pac was pushing the conversion thing pretty hard for Day 1, which leaves me thinking:

a) He's scum looking to distract;

B) he's a townie who knows from his role PM that there will be conversions.

If a, we should lynch, obviously. If b, we ahould run up a train and let him reveal, since if he really is a conversion checker type, scum already know it.

Of course, he might just be a clueless townie (it is Pac, after all :P ), but still . . .

unvote

vote Pac

Conversion checker type? hahahaha...

I'm not revealing anything. I'm going to assume you've never seen Battlestar Gallactica and leave it at that.

I expect more from you than this weak sauce.

Conversion checker type? hahahaha...

I'm not revealing anything. I'm going to assume you've never seen Battlestar Gallactica and leave it at that.

I expect more from you than this weak sauce.

Actully your come back was the weak sauce.

Unvote 80

Vote Pac

Actully your come back was the weak sauce.

Unvote 80

Vote Pac

Actually this blatantly opportunistic bandwaggon vote is the weak sauce.

Do what you have to do. If I'm going to be lynched yet again for being the 1st to talk about the game so be it.

If anything you'll save me the grief of becoming too invested and wasting a lot of time on the game.

Do what you have to do. If I'm going to be lynched yet again for being the 1st to talk about the game so be it.

If anything you'll save me the grief of becoming too invested and wasting a lot of time on the game.

When the Doggin speaks, people with ED listen.

Frankly, I think lynching you are BG is the call. I'd prefer BG. But with an attitude like this, you make it very tempting to switch.

Stop ya cryin its not a bandwagon vote I gave my reason..... Why play the woe is me crap ? It just gets weaker and weaker. :P

Some thoughts:

Unless, of course, he is scum, and they think it's a fair trade off to try and smoke out the real Doc. Verby is off on vacation for a week...just saying.

Unless, of course, he is scum, and they think it's a fair trade off to try and smoke out the real Doc. Verby is off on vacation for a week...just saying.

Thats a good point but what can we do at this stage ? Will have to wait it out.

When the Doggin speaks, people with ED listen.

Frankly, I think lynching you are BG is the call. I'd prefer BG. But with an attitude like this, you make it very tempting to switch.

Lynching me is the call? I wonder if you would lynch Dan if she was the first to talk about the game.

Call it what it is... Voting me is just fun. The fact that it's not based on logic or my play is irrelevant.

What do you expect me to say to Smash when he casts an easy, lazy, bullsh*t vote? He gets the benefit of saying he "doesn't like day 1 psychobabble" and hide in bushes. I prefer to play a little louder.

have you seen BSG?

if the answer is yes, do you think there will be conversions this game.

This is the attitude I was talking about turd face. The Ape might kill for you this. 14

Lynching me is the call? I wonder if you would lynch Dan if she was the first to talk about the game.

Call it what it is... Voting me is just fun. The fact that it's not based on logic or my play is irrelevant.

What do you expect me to say to Smash when he casts an easy, lazy, bullsh*t vote? He gets the benefit of saying he "doesn't like day 1 psychobabble" and hide in bushes. I prefer to play a little louder.

I dont like the exchange between you and BG. BG's part of the exchange to me was over the top and contrived, so I'd like him dead more. He's making it a much bigger deal than it is. Balance.

The both of you are using the actual show to discuss mechanics. I dont like that. I dont even know my characters name and dont care, in fact, its now my goal to go the rest of the game without knowing my characters name.

Grow up you pansy. 14

have you seen BSG?

if the answer is yes, do you think there will be conversions this game.

I cana't see say, a certain asian chick being cylon and not knowing it..

No worries. My setup is designed NOT to give spoilers.

2 times you called my vote lazy, bullsh*t and bandwangoning. I explained quite clearly why I voted and the more you complain and bitch the more I want keep my vote right where it is. If someone makes a good point, is it aganist the rules to go along with it to get a response ? Most trains start because someone made a good point or brought something to the others attention. Stop the "everyone is out to get me crap" because you got a couple votes your starting to sound like JIF.

MOD NOTE: Play the game based on information I give you in the game's scenes, don't assume anything about the 2 months of conversations and teasers I dropped leading up to it.

MOD NOTE: Play the game based on information I give you in the game's scenes, don't assume anything about the 2 months of conversations and teasers I dropped leading up to it.

You really don't need to bold and triple the size you attention deprived vermin

my take is the ape explicitly said there will be no spoilers because anyone can be converted. he doesn't want anyone who know who the final 5 is trying to spoil it for others and/or assume they are cylon.

Look at the opening scene! The stupid ape says "During the attack, we learned that the Cylons look like us now... It is safe to assume that there is at least one Cylon amongst our crew already..."

I don't know about you but that line screams to me CL with conversion ability. I think for balance purposes there is also a small scum team.

He's been talking about this game for 4 months.. you think he made a vanilla game with a scum team against town? no effin way.

Archived