Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unofficial Day One Vote Count

BG (7) - Pac, JIF, JC, AVM, Smash, JF80, Jack

SMC (4) - Slats, Sharrow, Crusher, Dan

Pac (3) - CTM, Doggin, BG

Wombat (2) - Vic, Hess

Doggin (2) - DPR, EY

JF80 (2) - Nae, Wombat

Verbal (1) - SMC

Not Voting (1): Verbal

------

With 22 players, it takes 12 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

GAME NOTE: One reveal remaining.

SMC, any interest in removing your vote from Verbal, you scummy bastard? Or do I need to be responsible for killing you a 3rd time in my rookie season?

Oh, and BG, if you happen to notice this in the middle of writing the 7th paragraph of your next post, you're now at L-5.

SMC, any interest in removing your vote from Verbal, you scummy bastard? Or do I need to be responsible for killing you a 3rd time in my rookie season?

Oh, and BG, if you happen to notice this in the middle of writing the 7th paragraph of your next post, you're now at L-5.

SMC seems to be playing the "lay low" strat lately.

You have such tunnel vision on this you fail to notice the votes flying at you. Maybe take a break from writing your novel?

UNVOTE

Vote: BG

Actually, I was in the middle of trying to catch up a little before I head out for the weekend, and was replying to posts as I got to them. I really have nothing to say to the votes piling up on me because frankly I'm tired of this sh*t. I really shouldn't have played either of the past two games, because it's become beyond irritating to me, but I jumped in on the last one to help Jack get his numbers and this one because of the BSG theme. At this point any game I don't sit back quietly the entire time suddenly I must be scum. God forbid I don't act like an uber-paranoid idiot who is afraid of his own shadow, and don't want to base my theories on a completely unsupported claim of a conversion game or the potential scumminess of an uncountered doc. I'm not sure what more I should say in response to these votes other than Pac's entire theory is based on ridiculous conjecture with nothing to support it and while nobody may be talking about lynching Verb today, there is a significant enough discussion going on that's already trying to paint an uncountered doc as either (a) current scum or (B) soon to be scum, which is either scum trying to get us to lynch our own doc or town's helping scum do their job for them, either way it's just plain stupid.

Think about it jerkface. A human wouldn't necessarily be converted into a cylon, they would just discover they are a cylon... works for the conversion aspect.

Think of the characters in the show that didn't know they were cylons. A sudden PM from the Ape saying "you are a cylon!" would work quite nicely. That's the way I'd do it.

I guess that makes sense. Don't know why you're pushing it soooo hard, though.

Stop skimming you fat coward. I happen to believe there is a CL AND a small scum team. You've even commented on me saying Gayus or Gaius (whatever) could be the leader of that scum team.

You are tumbling.

I would think Gaius would be a solo win player, or a survivor or something.

Actually, I was in the middle of trying to catch up a little before I head out for the weekend, and was replying to posts as I got to them. I really have nothing to say to the votes piling up on me because frankly I'm tired of this sh*t. I really shouldn't have played either of the past two games, because it's become beyond irritating to me, but I jumped in on the last one to help Jack get his numbers and this one because of the BSG theme. At this point any game I don't sit back quietly the entire time suddenly I must be scum. God forbid I don't act like an uber-paranoid idiot who is afraid of his own shadow, and don't want to base my theories on a completely unsupported claim of a conversion game or the potential scumminess of an uncountered doc. I'm not sure what more I should say in response to these votes other than Pac's entire theory is based on ridiculous conjecture with nothing to support it and while nobody may be talking about lynching Verb today, there is a significant enough discussion going on that's already trying to paint an uncountered doc as either (a) current scum or (B) soon to be scum, which is either scum trying to get us to lynch our own doc or town's helping scum do their job for them, either way it's just plain stupid.

Really? The only one talking about Verbal anymore is you. No one is planning on lynching Verbal today, the only one with a vote on him is is your scum teammate SMC.

This reads like the first post heading towards an emo breakdown.

So you mean to tell me there hasn't been significant conversation about an uncountered doc, that has seen people try to portray him as scum despite absolutely ZERO evidence to support that? Again, people even going as far as this conversion nonsense which has NO BASIS as of yet in this game. It's day one, we have an uncountered doc and despite what anyone may thinks about his reveal, there has been NOTHING to support any idea of him being scum at this point, but there's some people trying awfully hard to paint that picture. This is exactly why I said it's moronic to assume conversions on day one to begin with, because now you have a bunch of paranoid idiots constructing theories about uncountered town power roles and if nothing else, doing the scums work for them, or possibly scum trying to get people so hyper paranoid that they want to start lynching their own town power roles. And the best part is now even if there is conversions is this game, they probably won't touch Verbal with a 10 foot pole after this while a group of you then run to lynch our own uncountered doc.

BG just because people were discussing the verbal situation does nto turn it into calling him scum which is basicly what you accused PAC of doing. if that was not your intention just say so short and sweet.

SMC seems to be playing the "lay low" strat lately.

Makes sense. When you've been scum as many times as he's been, its not a good strategy to put yourself out there too much regardless of alignment. Its gotten him killed early on in at least 1 or 2 games lately IIRC.

His "how many times am I gonna be scum this season?" post seems to reflect that line of thinking.

80's finally gotten really good at this game imo. He gets it now. Perma-noob mantra destroyed forever.

I realized that if I can help contribute to a win on the most dysfunctional scum team of all time (you, me, Pac and Verbal), I can do anything.

I guess that makes sense. Don't know why you're pushing it soooo hard, though.

ok this is like the Slats freaking out thing right?

I wasn't pushing anything hard... but Slats was freaking out.

I want Verbal to die, but, okay, I'll play along and unvote him.

UNVOTE: Verbal

VOTE: JF80

Better?

I still would like to hear more from CTM about his Doc cant get killed by a Vig shot comment. Its almost as if hes trying to make the vig think its safe to shoot the Doc during the day when It certainly is not.

snip

A doc counter claim that comes 3 days later, up against a lynch, will be viewed more suspiciously then verbals at that point. ALso, as ey said, he could be bait in a trap w/ a scum watcher for any number of power roles. That being said, if i was the vig, I'd shoot his a$$ tonight

snip

headbashwall.gif

Ugh. You amaze me sometimes.

CTM suggested that if he was a vig, he'd shoot at Verb TONIGHT. To vet him, the same way CTM vetted you last game.

JF80 said that was stupid because you could be taking out a sueped up doc.

CTM said Docs are safe for vig shots. Since he had specified earlier TONIGHT, I'm pretty confident he responded with that time frame in mind.

I'm no genius but its seems pretty ******* straight forward you thick ****.

this

thanks

BG's not really pinging me, think he's just gotten into it with the pactard and is flustered by the illogical discussion points inherent in the activtity

I really don't know who I want to lynch atm

unvote PACtard

jack/wwwombat/doggin are pinging me the most

BG's not really pinging me, think he's just gotten into it with the pactard and is flustered by the illogical discussion points inherent in the activtity

I really don't know who I want to lynch atm

unvote PACtard

jack/wwwombat/doggin are pinging me the most

I agree with Pac and BG. Nothing that makes me feel bad about either one of them from their slap fighting. If I had to pick anything it would be BG being so active this early and polarizing himself. His mafia M.O. is cruising and then slipping the knife in slowly from behind you. Maybe this is him mixing it up?

Pac is tuff to read cause every time I read him I get d-i-c-k. His game discussion, though annoying cause I never seen the show, seemed descent enough as game mechanics go.

Verbs reveal is interesting and for now feels scummy. But, no one is going their and time will solve this one. Just like pooping.

Doggin and EY. Great to have both back. EY had a very point about how confident Doggin seemed about Verbs innocence. Doggin picks his words carefully, it's what he does. Hate to do the "if one then the other", can't help to think Doggins lynch might be informative. Really not wanting to be their.

nonetheless. Gonna unvote and look at more stuff, other players. Here a little now, then gone till 6, be here before deadline to read and vote.

I agree with EY, I've viewed verb's reveal with more suspicion then not. I see people rationalizing why innocent doc would do this (someone said maybe he receives a power up for being outed), FINE, bt how can you ignore the numerous possibly scernarios in which scum would do this for some benefit...

Especially cause it's known people are shy about counter claiming here.

A doc counter claim that comes 3 days later, up against a lynch, will be viewed more suspiciously then verbals at that point. ALso, as ey said, he could be bait in a trap w/ a scum watcher for any number of power roles. That being said, if i was the vig, I'd shoot his a$$ tonight

Further, at it's most basic, the move is anti-town to begin with. He used up a reveal w/no pressure in a reveal restricted game, meaning the next person run up will be lynched or we'll hope for a townie volunteer. Exposed himself to possible conversion OR a roleblocker. What kind of bonus could he recieve to negate all of these dangers? I think it stinks, and it's ape like play.

I think doggin implanting the idea that Verbal is innocent could definitely be seen as laying the foundation for Verbal to be more believed doc when the counter claim does happen. I can see voting Doggin very easily, but am not going to yet since it's his first game back in awhile, and it's possible doggin has a better read on verbal then I do..

doctors are safe from vig shots

To the smart asses.... these are 2 VERY DIFFERENT STATEMENTS but Im not going to question it anymore because its impossible to think CTM would ever dare to lead on someone who might be the VIG :rolleyes: . #`14

You would never even think of that would ya Chan ? Burying your defense in a wall of text. Maybe Im diggin too deep and I dont want to look like Im always after him so **** it. My vote usually states where im going anyway so I wont ever question you again.

Archived