Woody Johnson the politician

visajets

Two guys who did absolutely nothing on their own to achieve wealth and power? I imagine they have a lot in common.

Hey some people have wealth and power handed down generationally (not a bad thing) and some others have their family hand down a hammer and sickle (also not a bad thing) wink.gif

Hey some people have wealth and power handed down generationally (not a bad thing) and some others have their family hand down a hammer and sickle (also not a bad thing) wink.gif

Yeah that lack of an estate tax *cough cough death tax cough* has done wonders to increase the gap between the rich and poor. Cough, *dies*

Oh yeah, because the aisles and aisles filled with screaming babies and Hassidic BO are just a ******* pleasure.

Oh snap! In certain circles they'd call this anti- Semitic

( I just call it hilarious)

What a great idea for a thread!

/sarcasm off

I'm with you man on this one man. Outside of the obvious benefit of the return of football itself, I can't wait for the lockout to end so we can get past this recent tirade of political horsesh*t we've been dealing with around here. Especially since some people feel the need to drag it into each and every thread lately. It makes it hard to read sometimes.

Good find bro.

Visa complains a lot about anything slightly off topic...really good find. :D

Off topic? Woody Johnson owns the NYJETS doesnt he? Oh wait lets discuss the size of Santonio Holmes penis or a DUI about a non Jets player. :rolleyes:

The gotcha meter got nothing!

I'm with you man on this one man. Outside of the obvious benefit of the return of football itself, I can't wait for the lockout to end so we can get past this recent tirade of political horsesh*t we've been dealing with around here. Especially since some people feel the need to drag it into each and every thread lately. It makes it hard to read sometimes.

Seriously. Hate those guys.

Oh snap! In certain circles they'd call this anti- Semitic

( I just call it hilarious)

Dont mess with the formula society has set up.

Jews can make fun of Jews.

Black people can make fun of black people.

Any alterations are clearly racist / anti-semitic.

OK shiksa goyim? :)

BTW, have you heard the one about Tyrone Moskowitz?

Dont mess with the formula society has set up.

Jews can make fun of Jews.

Black people can make fun of black people.

Any alterations are clearly racist / anti-semitic.

OK shiksa goyim? :)

BTW, have you heard the one about Tyrone Moskowitz?

Lol, bit about this on Curb tonight.

Not interested in the rules of the board, don't like them, don't come here. :o

;)

Rules of the board,again isnt Woody Johnson still the owner of the NYJETS or did I miss something? The Casey Anthony thread lasted how long here, where were the rules then and where were you to complain?

Archived