Dune Mafia

WWWWombat

U <3 my material.

No. I <3 logic.

Pac is a JO. The more douche-baggy he plays the less likely as scum IMO. The times I've seen him as scum he's been steady and not as abrasive.

Bold is true. The rest is a wifom.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Verb and JC. But Smash coming in and throwing a vote on the psychiatrist shortly after his reveal for "entertainment" isnt exactly sitting well with me.

I'll Unvote JC Vote Verb we need to consolidate and those 2 are my favorites...then Smash, though I'm sure he'll say he missed the reveal and then call someone out for skimming late in the game.

The fact you're buying Jacks reveal as "psychiatrist" when he clearly stated he was making it up isn't exactly sitting well with me.

Smash's vote and the timing of it didn't sit well with me either.

I'm going to back up a bit and give this some thought.

Unvote

Smash's vote and the timing of it actually make me feel better about him. Scum Smash probably would have dressed up the reason for the vote rather than say it was for "entertainment".

Smash's vote and the timing of it actually make me feel better about him. Scum Smash probably would have dressed up the reason for the vote rather than say it was for "entertainment".

unvote

vote: Pac

Seriously? What are you two *******? Does ladyfriend know?

Appropriately enough... (that made me look at mine) Mine was for a job search. -.-

(now it's on fight global warming)

heh.. i just had one for a lexus SUV... coincidentally, pac had one for a 1973 Pinto w/only 300k miles on it

Day 1 Vote Count

JF80 (2): SMC, AVM

Jack (5): Doggin, Pac, Jetscode, Verbal, Smash

Ape (2): CTM, AVM

SMC (2): Nae, JF80

CTM (1): slats

Verbal (4): Vic, Hess, JiF, Jack

Pac (1): Crusher

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday Night at Midnight EDT

@PAC no you won't because if I have a power role im not going to admit it now and have it in the air day 1. I might be a doc and claim beloved princess to draw a nk. Or I might be a finder and claim bulletproof to avoid wasting a doc protection and to deflect from a mafia nk. I'm a living wifom you obtuse a$$hole

Either way What does it matter what I claim now, nobody's gunna believe me. This is an effing joke. I'm gunna lie to spite all you vindictive bitches. Or this could be the one time I tell the truth. I hope you choke on that wifom PAC. I'm the psychiatrist you ghey homo faries. Bite me.

See I never said I was gunna lie just that it was a possibility. Which you should know because you said you wanted to pressure a fake reveal. You get what you pay for and you dont UNVOTE. That's lame.

@PAC no you won't because if I have a power role im not going to admit it now and have it in the air day 1. I might be a doc and claim beloved princess to draw a nk. Or I might be a finder and claim bulletproof to avoid wasting a doc protection and to deflect from a mafia nk. I'm a living wifom you obtuse a$$hole

Either way What does it matter what I claim now, nobody's gunna believe me. This is an effing joke. I'm gunna lie to spite all you vindictive bitches. Or this could be the one time I tell the truth. I hope you choke on that wifom PAC. I'm the psychiatrist you ghey homo faries. Bite me.

Well, I like my vote on AVM at the moment, also liked my vote on JIF earlier... but come deadline I'll happily vote for this steaming pile of contradictory crap with a side of feigned anger... because this post is entirely deserving of a D1 lynch.

The fact you're buying Jacks reveal as "psychiatrist" when he clearly stated he was making it up isn't exactly sitting well with me.

Agree. JIF is hamming it up right now, the way he does when he's scum.

AVM, JIF and Jack are my favorites for D1.

See I never said I was gunna lie just that it was a possibility. Which you should know because you said you wanted to pressure a fake reveal. You get what you pay for and you dont UNVOTE. That's lame.

Your are talking in circles... save that sh*t for DM, it doesn't fly here. You haven't picked up on that yet?

So you can tell real anger from fake anger now ape, :rolleyes:

How was it contradictory?

I can tell when a post sounds like its chock full of over-embellished anger, yes. As I think most of us can.

Contradictory? In one sentence you said you weren't going to reveal, and a couple sentences later you gave a reveal. Real or fake doesn't matter. You contradicted yourself. The D1 trainwrecks you create around yourself help NOBODY but scum in these games. Having you get 2 town lives in the Hell House game, and watching you last game... you are a detriment to the town.

I would not apologize for voting you off on D1 until you prove you can bring something more than calamity to a game.

Also... I'm not getting on the merry-go-round with you on this either. This is my one and alone explanation of my meaning. I can already smell you setting up the same round-and-round bullcrap that Nolder pulled in the Vampire game when he was scum and I had him backed into a corner.

I can tell when a post sounds like its chock full of over-embellished anger, yes. As I think most of us can.

Contradictory? In one sentence you said you weren't going to reveal, and a couple sentences later you gave a reveal. Real or fake doesn't matter. You contradicted yourself. The D1 trainwrecks you create around yourself help NOBODY but scum in these games. Having you get 2 town lives in the Hell House game, and watching you last game... you are a detriment to the town.

I would not apologize for voting you off on D1 until you prove you can bring something more than calamity to a game.

Also... I'm not getting on the merry-go-round with you on this either. This is my one and alone explanation of my meaning. I can already smell you setting up the same round-and-round bullcrap that Nolder pulled in the Vampire game when he was scum and I had him backed into a corner.

I'm not guna go round in round with you, you pretentious douche bag. I never said I wasn't going to reveal, I layed out a scenario that if I had a power role I wouldn't reveal it day one. I would reveal some lesser role. I then said no one will know if my reveal was real or fake, because of my other fake reveals. I then said I might tell the truth I might not, then I followed it with my psychiatrist role reveal. I never said I was telling the truth and people wanted me run up so they could hear my fake reveal. Well no one was expecting my reveal to be real and they wanted a fake claim out of the way. I don't know why your pressing this or twisting my words. You say you don't want a round and round but when you try and shut me up then you know I'm not going to argue back.

In the interest of keeping competing trains going, for now I'm going to Vote Verbal

There is plenty of time to make decisions, still. Scum, would you please be obvious for me? KThx.

I'm not guna go round in round with you, you pretentious douche bag. I never said I wasn't going to reveal, I layed out a scenario that if I had a power role I wouldn't reveal it day one. I would reveal some lesser role. I then said no one will know if my reveal was real or fake, because of my other fake reveals. I then said I might tell the truth I might not, then I followed it with my psychiatrist role reveal. I never said I was telling the truth and people wanted me run up so they could hear my fake reveal. Well no one was expecting my reveal to be real and they wanted a fake claim out of the way. I don't know why your pressing this or twisting my words. You say you don't want a round and round but when you try and shut me up then you know I'm not going to argue back.

No one has done more fake reveals and backtracks as town as you, Jack. Getting your reveal out of the way accomplishes 2 things: 1) gets it out of the way, like Pac said, so it isn't a distraction, and 2) if you're scum this game, it forces you to stick to your reveal and perhaps vet yourself later on. It's a noble goal either way and one I fully support, you crazy a$$hole.

UNVOTE VOTE JACK

Day 1 Vote Count

Jack (6): Doggin, Pac, Jetscode, Verbal, Smash, JF80

Verbal (5): Vic, Hess, JiF, Jack, Lily

Also no one expects it to be truthful but if I backtrack later I'll be lynched, umm that doesn't make sense

it makes dollars and sense.

we have to neuter you before you pull one of your mid to late game stunts that costs lives. If you're town play an HONEST game. it's only a matter of time before we get your sincere reveal and I'd rather it be now then later.

much like the Ape and JiF, if you're town the worst thing scum can do is kill you. they know that... hell, we ALL know that.

Rereading my posts, I think I really should stick to Jameson in the future. But you know what? I’d still like to hear from you, Verb, darling. I never do trust you.

And where’s AVM? <3 u an dmiss u.

And where’s AVM? <3 u an dmiss u.

Not sure, but he has an awful lot of votes.

Day 1 Vote Count

Jack (6): Doggin, Pac, Jetscode, Verbal, Smash, JF80

Verbal (5): Vic, Hess, JiF, Jack, Lily

Day 1 Vote Count

JF80 (1): SMC